Mafia TBT Mafia VIII: Dark Lord Ascending [Game Over/Town Win]

Certainly!

Note the addition of the following to the rules: There will be a 30 minute resolution period before the end of night, where no further actions may be sent in. Relevant PMs will be sent out during this time.

Would a dead player then still be able to talk about the game if they get their death PM before the Day Post?

Just got my role! If you haven't gotten yours yet, it's probably on it's way soon!

All roles should have been sent out now. If you believe there was a mistake, PM me asap. Game will start in 30 minutes!

I hope a bad or unexperienced player gets Harry so we don't waste a lynch on them.

I hope a bad or unexperienced player gets Harry so we don't waste a lynch on them.

...what? Wouldn't you want. A strong player to be Harry potter so that he/she could lead the town? I mean, Harry is the only person who can be 100% trusted.

yeah a strong player needs to be harry potter. weak players could be easily manipulated by mafia...hope a strong player is HP so he/she can think for him/herself and know who to trust.

WB1tpmc.jpg

Day 1

In a dilapidated warehouse in the heart of London, evil was afoot. Crates of narcotics that arrived from the poppy fields of Afghanistan were stored here, before they were distributed to the rest of the country. This was an easy job, thought KarlaKGB, just sit here and guard the goods. Your average beat bobby never came here, and the higherups in the Met police were sufficiently paid off.

"I'm going out for a smoke," a fellow guard announced, before stepping outside. KarlaKGB just nodded, before refocusing his attention on the curvacious beauty in the magazine he was holding. A few moments later, he heard a crash come from outside. Closing his magazine and laying it on the table, he got up slowly. "Tyrone! Was that you?" he called out. No reply. He was halfway to the door when a masked, hooded figure dressed in what seemed to be black robes appeared.

"Who the f*** are you?!" KarlaKGB demanded. His pistol was already out and pointed towards the intruder. He noted that the intruder had some sort of wooden stick in his hand. "I am claiming this building in the name of the Dark Lord," came the reply. What the hell is he talking about, is this some sort of cult gang? thought KarlaKGB. Disregarding these thoughts, he fired twice at the figure. There was a flash as each bullet seemed to hit some sort of immaterial barrier. The figure laughed, "so this is the metal wand the Muggles use?" Then with his own wand raised, he directed a flash of green light towards KarlaKGB, who fell where he stood. His body was soon consumed by flames, also summoned by the masked intruder, until nothing remained.

KarlaKGB the Mafia Goon is dead.

Truffle is Harry Potter
Welcome to the first Harry Potter themed mafia on TBT! You now have 48 hours to vote on who will be imprisoned.

...what? Wouldn't you want. A strong player to be Harry potter so that he/she could lead the town? I mean, Harry is the only person who can be 100% trusted.

What a foreshadow, bravo.

Back