• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Closed~

☆Who am I drawing?☆ My mayor!
☆chibi or anime style?☆ Chibi please :3
☆Expressions?☆ Just smiling, eyes open, lookin' all adorbs~ Feel free to take artistic liberties with poses and whatnot :3
☆AC or not AC?☆ AC c:
☆full body, headshot, just the feet, etc?☆ Fullbody c:
☆references?☆ It's in my signature, under the "Art" spoiler c: Click the link or examples!
☆background?☆ Anything that you think goes with it, something simple though
☆preferences on color?☆ Just whatever matches her outfit c:
☆size preferences?☆ I mean, not like MASSIVE, but anything is fine :3
☆anything else that you want to clear up? Detail. Is. Everything.☆ Um, I thin that's it o: Her name is Emma though and um, if you wanna add anything to it, she enjoys gardening and music~

ball is life (◡‿◡✿)

ah, i understand that this is insane to ask, but is it possible for you to draw something from description...? it's nonAC.
i can draw little doodles for explanation on the hair and anything else you request, but it will most likely be done with a pixel art program. meaning some of it will be shaky.
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. image.jpg

☆Who am I drawing?☆ My mayor and pashmina
☆chibi or anime style?☆ anime
☆Expressions?☆ blushing
☆AC or not AC?☆ AC
☆full body, headshot, just the feet, etc?☆ Full body
☆references?☆IMG_20140330_153644-1.jpg100px-Pashmina.jpg
☆background?☆sunset
☆preferences on color?☆ just the basic colours we're wearing
☆size preferences?☆ to fit into a spoiler:)
☆anything else that you want to clear up? Detail. Is. Everything.☆can me and Pashmina be holding hands?

Ball is life

Last edited:
ah, thank you so much! hopefully the description (waaaaaay below, i'm put some stars so you know where it starts and ends) is detailed enough, ah, if you get confused with anything, i can help!
um, may i please have the first option, ah... either frowning or whatever expression you find best for her, however much you want to draw of her (i really don't mind if it's just a headshot or not, um... if you really want me to choose, i'll most likely choose headshot), i don't know about the colours... may i please have a white background, whatever size you feel most comfortable in and... ahh, if you can do it, can she be folding her arms, or, ah, on the phone or something--? please excuse me for not choosing many specifics, i can if you really need me too!
ah, this seems really long already... um, anyway, if you need a colour palette for her, i can make one up or find an old one.

oh, also... you may want to skip over her scarring entirely. usually when i draw her there is only a tiny bit showing (frontal pictures + as said her hair often covers it), but it's still a pain to draw and when you look at references, it isn't so nice...
ah, sorry, my characters aren't usually that... nice and all. i feel really embarrassed to post about her here now, ah, i wish i could make characters like everyone elses' now--

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
she has an*apple-shaped body, and is rather chubby.*Her skin is tanned, and clear for the most part. she has shrapnel scarring over the whole of the back of her neck, a little on the sides of her neck, and some scarring just reaching her shoulder blades. there are a few burn scars that cover her high to mid back, which are also from the same shrapnel.
her hair is*inherently auburn, waist-length, and choppy. her neck's hairline is strange, due to the shrapnel scarring, as some shrapnel had gotten her past her hairline as well. most of her body hair is unshaved, though her eyebrows are quite thin and usually penciled in.*her eyes are*light grey-brown, they have a thin and faint limbal ring. Her height is 166.37 cm and weighs 72 kg.*She wears a light grey tank top, loose blue jeans, and a pair of dark brown Australian work boots. On the occasion she will wear an Auscam jacket (a type of camouflage, this one is safe to look up for references if you want. you can just skip this one too, if you'd like; i don't really mind).
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

also, if you do need to be paid given this is a weird character, not AC, et cetera, i can pay you... ah, even if you said you don't need payment... it can just be a tip or whatever, too--

OH. i almost forgot. you're drawing lydia Wright... ah, that was like the first thing in your form, sorry!
she's from my webcomic, aha, called mirenaj... nothing has been posted yet, but i think i'm going to soon as my own art is getting better--

ah, thank you so much! hopefully the description (waaaaaay below, i'm put some stars so you know where it starts and ends) is detailed enough, ah, if you get confused with anything, i can help!
um, may i please have the first option, ah... either frowning or whatever expression you find best for her, however much you want to draw of her (i really don't mind if it's just a headshot or not, um... if you really want me to choose, i'll most likely choose headshot), i don't know about the colours... may i please have a white background, whatever size you feel most comfortable in and... ahh, if you can do it, can she be folding her arms, or, ah, on the phone or something--? please excuse me for not choosing many specifics, i can if you really need me too!
ah, this seems really long already... um, anyway, if you need a colour palette for her, i can make one up or find an old one.

oh, also... you may want to skip over her scarring entirely. usually when i draw her there is only a tiny bit showing (frontal pictures + as said her hair often covers it), but it's still a pain to draw and when you look at references, it isn't so nice...
ah, sorry, my characters aren't usually that... nice and all. i feel really embarrassed to post about her here now, ah, i wish i could make characters like everyone elses' now--

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
she has an*apple-shaped body, and is rather chubby.*Her skin is tanned, and clear for the most part. she has shrapnel scarring over the whole of the back of her neck, a little on the sides of her neck, and some scarring just reaching her shoulder blades. there are a few burn scars that cover her high to mid back, which are also from the same shrapnel.
her hair is*inherently auburn, waist-length, and choppy. her neck's hairline is strange, due to the shrapnel scarring, as some shrapnel had gotten her past her hairline as well. most of her body hair is unshaved, though her eyebrows are quite thin and usually penciled in.*her eyes are*light grey-brown, they have a thin and faint limbal ring. Her height is 166.37 cm and weighs 72 kg.*She wears a light grey tank top, loose blue jeans, and a pair of dark brown Australian work boots. On the occasion she will wear an Auscam jacket (a type of camouflage, this one is safe to look up for references if you want. you can just skip this one too, if you'd like; i don't really mind).
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

also, if you do need to be paid given this is a weird character, not AC, et cetera, i can pay you... ah, even if you said you don't need payment... it can just be a tip or whatever, too--

OH. i almost forgot. you're drawing lydia Wright... ah, that was like the first thing in your form, sorry!
she's from my webcomic, aha, called mirenaj... nothing has been posted yet, but i think i'm going to soon as my own art is getting better--
Got it image.jpg
Ill get to it when im done with the others

And. no. Pay. Or i will send my santa ninjas after you XD

ah, yay--thank you again!

are you sure? i'm entirely fine with paying, and can pay quite a bit now, so if you'd like any money you don't need to be afraid of asking or anything--

ah, sorry, aha, akari! i just finished watching that, ah, please excuse me if you haven't watched it are using the picture out of random!
ha ha... i can't wait for season three, anyway...

Can u draw all my dream villagers together (crazy request I know) if not just pick your favourite 2 thank you in advance!!

May I save spot pls? I prepared a special anti-ninja santa barrier to protect me huehuehue good luck mewms :3

?Who am I drawing?? Julian, Drago, Mayor
?chibi or anime style?? Anime!
?Expressions?? Julian should look smug, flipping his hair. Drago can breathe fire...on a marshmallow stick, I want to be admiring Julian.
?AC or not AC?? AC
?full body, headshot, just the feet, etc?? Full body.
?references??
HNI_0073.JPG
HNI_0074.JPG
http://nelaya.deviantart.com/art/Julian-Hoodie-QR-Code-439675730
?background?? Moon and Stars in a Japanese park
?preferences on color?? Black attack
?size preferences?? Whatever you do is cool with me.Just not mini...
?anything else that you want to clear up? Detail. Is. Everything.? Avoid huge puffy hair. I saw your purple ponitail girl, can you make it flat like that? Make dragon look more dragonlike than like an alligator. :p

Ball are life!

Last edited:
Back