• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What does your username mean?

staticistic1114

im hungry
Bells
Switch
7521-8693-4801
Red Candy
well, I am curious of what some of you guys' usernames mean, and if you can even tell us how you came up with it :)

mine is basically just Static, I added the istic part to make it sound difficult to pronounce/remember haha
the 1114 is basically what I add at the end of some usernames, I am also known as cherry1114

what about you? :eek:

sorry if someone already made this thread, I prolly didn't pay attention

uh well it was just a random name i thought was cute at the time
i dont want to change it again even though i hate it

I got mine off of a random name generating website like 5 years ago and loved it ever since!

Nickname for Nicoule. And I just got used to it sometimes I even forget my name is actually Nicole?

honestly i don't even know

LOL this was the question of my life on here.

My name comes from a book called 'Beast Quest'. It was a fantasy book that I loved alot. The beast's name was Kragos & and Kildor, since it was a two-headed monster. I did alot of MMORPGing back then so I always used kildor22. The 22 in my name represents my birthdate, the 22nd of july.
21476402.jpg
The book is english, I just couldnt find a smaller pic.

Last edited:
Angel beats with Z for Zoey on the end xP I mainly thought that 'Yui' had a nice ring to it (not just a word in Japanese either ~ it has different meanings in a few languages actually >.>)

Pink = my favorite color
Water = my favorite element of nature (to some extent :p)

IT'S MY NAME :D
on most things its either LaurenHull <- my name
or Lauren1905 <- my dog died on the 19th of may

Last edited:
Uhh it's sort of a pun I spose? Like it's got the word Dino in it, which is one of my favorite words.. and then it's sorta pronounced like dynamites, which is sort of a problem since nowadays I always misspell it because of that xD Also the end got the word mate, which also fits in with the way I type when chatting... using words like whadday/whacha up to and such. I dunno, I'm quite satisfied with my username though... so it doesn't even matter uwu

i use this username for pretty much everything i made it back in my cobra starship days cause they have song called keep it simple and my nickname used to be shay so that's where mine came from.

My username is stupid lmao, usernames are always the hardest

It's just my second-first name ^^.
Before my username was available, I used to be Arietta, which is my very-first name (Spanish naming conventions... Don't worry about them!). But I know Arietta is a shorter Aria - My mom's name is Aria - and an Aria is just a long accompanying song for a solo vocal piece.

Last edited:
1. Of or at a low or relatively low temperature, esp. when compared with the human body.
2. Lacking affection or warmth of feeling; unemotional.

There's your definition. Now the reason I picked this name was because I was rushing when I made my account. Yep. That's basically it.

eridan amporas trolltag from homestuck

Back