Do you like quillson?

Do you like quillson?

• Total voters

JackJoe1

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I have him in my town. I have his picture. He's my bestie. But lots of people hate him. So vote on the poll. Would you like him or not?

I don't like ducks at all (Except for y'know, Molly), so no for me. Plus his beau-like eyes kind of irritate me.

No he is an animal I partied all day when he left my town

and then started missing him the next day... he's actually kinda cool

Last edited:
Who could not like Quillson? He's a surfer dude duck based on the Beach Boys. That's just awesome! I got him as a random movein next door to my Marshal, they're like little smug bro neighbors or something. Super cool house too, though I've wrecked it by buying all his stuff out from under him now.

I didn't vote because the last option doesn't appeal to me, but I really don't like the way he looks. He's one of the few villagers I wouldn't want to have in my town because of that, although I'm not picky in general. :blush:

He just moved in from the campsite the other day. I really like him but still getting to know him. Guess I like ducks since I have 3 in my town LOL

if you like him, who cares if other people don't. it's your town. They're unlikely to even visit your town, you spend probably everyday there. If you like him, stand tall and like him as you please.

I love Quillson. He's actually p neat if you give him a chance. I think wanting him to die is a bit extreme..

I voted, but I don't wish he would die even though I picked that option because that's so extreme o_o way to not put a normal dislike choice.

Anyway, I would have liked him, but one of my friends got him by accident as a streetpass move-in and he just absolutely won't leave, so now we have a vendetta against him.
I do like his freckles, though.

Sorry but... nah. I already don't really like ducks to begin with, and he looks ugly. I mean, he's supposed to be kind of a socially awkward character, like Joey, right?

if you like him, who cares if other people don't. it's your town. They're unlikely to even visit your town, you spend probably everyday there. If you like him, stand tall and like him as you please.

ughhhhh this^

I personally don't like him. I think he's grody. But whyyyyyyyyyyyyy does it matterrrrrrrrrrrr it's not like you're having an in-depth discussion about him you just asked if people wanted him "dead" jfc??? or love him like wow

A part of my soul dies every time I see one of these threads

Everyone has different opinions and likes. This is just flamebait since it's not even asking for an in-depth discussion (not to even mention that last poll choice wtf is that even). Some people like him, some don't. The end.

if you like him, who cares if other people don't. it's your town.

I take this for granted whenever I comment about a villager because that's the only thing that matters. *nods*
(I mean... Just look at my villagers... xD) Um... Yeah... Just felt like adding that. =D

I've named Quillson vice-mayor in my 80% ducky town(Erik and Diana are the other 20%).I'm trying to get Derwin so Quillson can have an equally geeky sidekick.

I have Quillson in my town and at first I wasn't sure about him. It took time to get to know him and a really like him now.
Loves how he helps the confused villagers solve problems or explain stuff to them. I look at him and say thank you.

I just got him less than a week ago via street pass, so for now he is ok but I do think he is growing on me :)

Who could not like Quillson? He's a surfer dude duck based on the Beach Boys. That's just awesome! I got him as a random movein next door to my Marshal, they're like little smug bro neighbors or something. Super cool house too, though I've wrecked it by buying all his stuff out from under him now.

if we have a beach boys villagers wheres my paul McCartney villager
I want
john
paul
George
ringo
yes
I want them all as my dreamies.
make it happen Nintendo. They'd all be deer
because deer are cool u kno.

Back