• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia V: Cell Experiment [Game Over/Mafia Win]

PEOPLE WHO DID NOT VOTE:
Prin
Trundle
Justin
Superpenguin
FireNinja1

Prin
I've been dreading this because she won't stop yammering in this game and there's a lot to go through, compared to everybody else.

You want to hear from Tom? Understandable, but it's never too early to make much of a day. We have to use each day to it's fullest. To me, this just seems like you're scum, trying to prolong day to make us do a hasty lynch.
I may be being slow here, but what about a "hasty" lynch?

Is there a reason you didn't want FireNinja1 to be the leader? What's so bad about him? From the posts around this, you really wanted FireNinja1 to be scum. Why?
I didn't see a single shred of reason why he should be leader. I've already said in several posts about the leader that I wanted. FN1 didn't meet any of my standards. I voted SP because I felt that he would be it.

What do you mean, the group that "we" want? We as in scum?
"We" as in town. I want someone who could work individually to find the greatest group placement.

This looks a lot like you're trying to purposefully confuse town. And it appeared to be successful. It was the "evidence" I based my vote on Waffles on.
I wasn't purposely trying to confuse town in any way. Waffles was looking scummy with all the actions she was doing. They contradicted each other. If town did get confused, I have no clue how. It was pretty straightforward/

You seem very reluctant about Minties. But I have not noticed a post about Tom being scum from you. To me, this looks like you know Minties role.

I understand that this quite possibly will be the last lynch of the game. Take from this post what you want. However, I'm going to go with what evidence I have on Prin.

##VOTE: Prin

No, I don't know Minties role. I didn't trust town. I didn't trust Mintiies. I didn't trust anyone. To tell the truth, I think that she was just upset of the salty outburst in MMV. She dragged that into this game and IMO I think she was just angry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just got home from school. That's my reason for not voting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sigh. Bye all.

7oMevBn.gif

Day Five

Prin was Mafia. Mafia team lead 2 - 1
Trundle and Jeremy are also out of the game and may not take further part.
Match point to Mafia.

Group B is up for vote.
Votes may only be cast for Justin, Superpenguin and Cory

You have 24 hours to decide.

I GOT SCUM YES.

Why?

Cause I know I am town, and I voted for Minties(only one) and she was scum. Cory was all like "Wow, Jubs and Superpenguin have no posts to go off of. "/" Sohe's obviously town which means Justin is obviously Scum.

Be smart and vote Jubs or be stupid. <3

Cory was all like "Wow, Jubs and Superpenguin have no posts to go off of. "/" Sohe's obviously town which means Justin is obviously Scum.

What makes you think this makes him town?

Cause I know I am town, and I voted for Minties(only one) and she was scum. Cory was all like "Wow, Jubs and Superpenguin have no posts to go off of. "/" Sohe's obviously town which means Justin is obviously Scum.

We never confirmed Minties as scum though. The one link, Jeremy, that made it the most like she was scum was that they were very inactive. In any case, I want to do what I did last night. This is still assuming Minties is scum and using evidence based off Prin being scum.

Side note:
LOL Prin and Beary or Prin and Minties for scum team.
Way to be super obvious, guys.

NICE JOB TRUNDLE YOU CALLED IT.

Justin
Okay, so off the bat, I don't want to vote for him, just because Superpenguin had some weird crack-pot idea that he's scum.

I voted for FireNinja because ultimately who the Leader is doesn't really matter. As everyone else has said, they'll most likely do what we ask, and FireNinja will especially. Based on his past games, he usually doesn't think for himself and goes with the crowd, so I'm sure he'll do what we say. And if he doesn't, lynch his ass.

Besides, we've only got a couple hours to go and he's got the most votes right now.

This is a good point, and it could possibly be very strong public hint to vote for FireNinja as scum. I'm sure they talk about voting in their scum chat, but this would be a nice little town-aligned way of saying to everybody to vote for FireNinja as leader, and it serves to tell mafia to vote for him. He also did not switch from FireNinja1 to Superpenguin when voting, even though the tide was definitely turning that way.

Not much time left so I doubt this will change anything, but why has the lynch been 100% focussed on Waffles and Karen? Why has Pally been cleared completely? Might be something keeping an eye on in the case we mis lynch today. Yes, Pally will be out of the game, but those who completely ignored the possibility of lynching Pally could be worth an eye on later in the game.

Unfortunately, as far as I can tell with my research, neither Waffles or Karen have ever been scum before in a game. So there's not much examining that we can do there. And honestly I don't know what to think of the debate in the thread here.

My gut says it's not Waffles simply because the bandwagon for her has been far too easy. Literally nobody besides Trundle and Jeremy have voted for Karen, and nobody has voted for Pally. Nobody has defended Waffles at all either. Usually by this point, at least one scum member would have posted anything for the other candidates (the only one to do so is Trundle, before any of the Waffles brigade started), if not a defense of some kind. Just seems too easy of a lynch if you ask me.

I really do hope I'm wrong though, since Waffles is getting lynched anyways it seems.

You had a good point here. Let's look at who ignored lynching pally.

You Pm'ed me with a case against Pally. Now you warn her and say you are trying to help her. Contradiction much? Of course, everyone knows that if Pally is lynched and she's town mafia gets a point. That's why I voted for you; I think you may be mafia since this information spread.

She seemed fairly quick to jump on this. I bolded what I found to be most important. Of course everybody knows this, why would you mention that? Since we know Prin is scum, then I'm starting to wonder why Prin didn't mention anything about Karen. There were two sides to this. The Waffles and Pally bit and the Waffles and Karen bit.

Now, let's look at Prin. None of her posts mention anything about Karen, which I find odd. Prin is constantly going head to head with pally and Waffles, trying to get us to vote Waffles, yet doesn't mention Karen. Karen had been posting, she definitely did a defense, yet nobody was accusing her at the time. If anything, I would like to say, guilty conscience?

This connects to Justin. Looking at the post, nobody was actually really suggesting Karen for lynch. It was mostly, again, Prin vs pally vs waffles. Karen was floating around, not really doing much. Justin wanted people to look at pally, and away from Karen and Waffles. Why is this? Is it because he wanted people to look at someone he knew was town? Information he could only know if he was scum?

Minties was under attack by Prin. Assuming Minties is scum, Justin, you defended her. Granted, it was a stupid kind of attack that Prin did. There was no need to go on the whole "oh she's offline has to be scum" thing. But the fact that you felt the need to defend her is interesting.

Minties is not hiding. She is sleeping right now, will probably be awake in a couple hours. :)

And she was posting here this morning when she was online, you can find that here:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...riment-Day-3&p=2665460&viewfull=1#post2665460

[18:20] <oath2order> Why are you suspicious of Jubs?
[18:20] <Superpenguin> omg just vote for him
[18:23] <oath2order> How does your post exonerate you or Cory in any way?
[18:23] <Superpenguin> omg, Oath, just do this for me. Jubs is scum
[18:24] <oath2order> Why exactly should I trust you? You tend to do this kind of thing. "Guys, so-and-so is definitely scum. Lynch him!" You did it to me with your fake-inspections in IRC mafia the other day.
[18:24] <Superpenguin> That was IRC.
[18:25] <Superpenguin> I play differently there.
[18:25] <oath2order> Yes, and behaviors tend to translate from game to game
[18:25] <Superpenguin> Like seriously, I just don't feel like making a post right now
[18:25] <Superpenguin> Seriously, the evidence is all right there. You just have to go look at it. Any evidence I pull up is already in the thread.
[18:25] <Superpenguin> I'm not gonna do the work for you.
[18:25] <Superpenguin> You lazy.
[18:25] <oath2order> Piss off.

Here's a conversation I had with Superpenguin shortly after he voted for Justin. He provides no evidence himself, and then tells me to look for it myself. Quite frankly, I'm having trouble seeing it. Superpenguin, care to elaborate?

Superpenguin
And on that note, you can elaborate on your evidence, and then respond to this too.

Kind of unnerving that if Karen becomes the leader, she would put her group up first, so we can lynch someone there and if Karen is scum she can escape by early. Whereas, if her group was last and she was the leader, she would be much more susceptible to suspicions for poor group orders.

To me, a scum leader would be putting their group up first so they can get out of the game first and avoid being accused of scum for how they chose the groups later on.

This does go a bit off me assuming Justin is scum based on him focusing on pally instead of Karen and Waffles. Problem is, only one can be scum. You two both wanted to look aware from Karen, which could exonerate her.

I keep getting left out. Obviously he is only focusing on a scum trio.

That's not entirely true. I replaced Kaiaa and I'm not scum. Minties is assumed scum. Trundle isn't scum. Therefore, there's got to be some reason you didn't like getting left out of his group. Is it because you wanted more scum representation?

This game isn't like regular mafia games, omigod. You vote here with evidence not cause someone doen't help town. The entire group is gonna be gone anyway.

I am gonna vote for Minties, cause she was really upset when I switched to FireNinja as leader and she randomly wanted Kaiaa for the leader, and I don't, that' the best case for any of these players. Minties is scum. She dead/

You seemed to know Minties was scum WAY before I even posted anything. How come? Of course, you did snap at Cory in this quote, meaning you wanted him to lynch Minties. I find that interesting. It's almost as if you knew that Beary was town.

I want evidence. Expand on this, tell us why you think he's scum. Give us something.

Cory
And where would I be without bringing up stuff on Cory?

I'm voting for Beary because she is saying she is "unsure" when it's her and 2 other people. It's not like there are 10 people up for lynch.
Well that's not the best evidence, to be honest. Obviously she knew she wasn't scum. But with two people, yes, it is hard to decide on someone to lynch. Especially when she was leaning more towards Minties, who we still are assuming is scum.

I'm waiting to decide until they both make defenses.

She didn't even defend herself, because later...

Your response to Trundle was really defensive. He was just mentioning your name, calm down. I'm voting for you because of that.

That is some absolute bull**** right here. Mile high pile of bull****. Not the best reason to vote for someone, that's for sure.

I will be keeping my vote on Prin.

Nobody said for you to change it?

PEOPLE WHO DID NOT VOTE:
Prin
Trundle
Justin
Superpenguin
FireNinja1

Some excellent points. Prin obviously didn't vote. I can understand this. Voting would just make it look like she was confirmed scum. I don't care that Trundle didn't vote.

Justin and Superpenguin didn't vote. Why is that?

I'll focus on FireNinja1 tomorrow night, if it gets to that.

Cory. You seem eager to vote. You go off of fairly bad evidence. I'm more leaning in your direction than anybody else.

##VOTE: Cory

Either he's purposefully trying to avoid being lynched by appearing so pro-town that he won't do a revenge vote (in which case he could have held off of voting) or he believes that Cory is scum. I asked him his thoughts in IRC and at the moment of this post, I'm awaiting a response.

Oh and I had this discussion. Make of it what you will.

[18:20] <oath2order> Cory.
[18:20] <oath2order> Talk to me. Who in your cell are you suspicious of?
[18:20] <Cory> purpl
[18:20] <oath2order> I said in your cell
[18:20] <Cory> oh
[18:21] <Cory> sorry
[18:22] <Cory> Superpenguin, he hasn't been posting like he usually does
[18:22] <oath2order> Okay, can you give me more than that? Continue, elaborate a bit
[18:22] <Cory> He usually has much longer posts and is more active when town

This is true.

I want to hear more from Superpenguin on Justin and why Justin voted for Cory. Until then, take from this what you will.

You seemed to know Minties was scum WAY before I even posted anything. How come? Of course, you did snap at Cory in this quote, meaning you wanted him to lynch Minties. I find that interesting. It's almost as if you knew that Beary was town.
Well, the evidence on Beary was piss poor, so yeah, I figured she was Town and Minties was scum. Oh, I was right. I am right again about Jubs.
I don't need some long-ass post cause I don't feel like making a post about it. I steered away from Karen for leader because Trundle had said he thinks she is scum, and I agreed on him. Why would I, or anyone, want scum for the leader?

Why would you want scum for leader? Simple. Because you're possibly scum?

Nobody knows if you're actually right about Minties. You keep saying that like you know she is definitively scum.

I am voting for Superpenguin because he is having no sense of logic at this point and is acting real scummy for refusing to explain why he voted for Jubs.

I agree with SP's case on Justin, however thread-bare it may be. I think Justin is scum because of his lack of posting, leading me to believe he is scum. When I was scum, I rarely posted, and I feel like Justin may be doing the same. Also, if SP is accusing Justin, then he must have some evidence which he can either not post or is reluctant to post. Because of this, I will be voting for Justin as well, although SP may be scum as well. Unless extreme evidence against Cory or SP is revealed, I'm keeping my vote for Justin.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Cory, I'm proud of you for calling me Purpl instead of Panda.

I agree with SP's case on Justin, however thread-bare it may be. I think Justin is scum because of his lack of posting, leading me to believe he is scum. When I was scum, I rarely posted, and I feel like Justin may be doing the same. Also, if SP is accusing Justin, then he must have some evidence which he can either not post or is reluctant to post. Because of this, I will be voting for Justin as well, although SP may be scum as well. Unless extreme evidence against Cory or SP is revealed, I'm keeping my vote for Justin.

You agree with his "case" on me? What case exactly? The one that hasn't been posted? I haven't posted anything for Cory either, so I don't expect you to agree with me either, but why follow SP? Do you have some affiliation here? Both of our votes have literally nothing posted behind them.

Anyway, enough about SP's case. Time for yours. I'm scum because I haven't been posting? Is this Weaboo mafia? Come on, isn't this supposed to be the grownups Mafia? I expect us to have moved past making mafia lynch choices based on activity by now. It's good for Day 1 lynches, that's about it. They literally can go either way. Did we not just go over this subject with pally? As I've talked to many people about, I haven't been active because I feel that this game is unbalanced to the Mafia. It's hard to play when you feel demoralized that your team is one lynch away from losing in an unbalanced game. But regardless of how I might feel about that, I still have a responsibility to play for my team so that's why I'm here now that I'm up for lynch today.

My vote for Cory was mostly gut because I haven't been paying too much attention to this game. I'm going to go read over the thread now though. Honestly, I'm more concerned about you guys lynching me now than I am concerned about which of SP or Cory is scum. If you lynch me, we will automatically lose immediately. For the love of salt shakers, don't.

Also, if SP is accusing Justin, then he must have some evidence which he can either not post or is reluctant to post. Because of this, I will be voting for Justin as well, although SP may be scum as well.

Sounds good, let's just jump onto other players' bandwagons because they just might have some secret evidence that they're hiding for a mysterious reason. Ah well, they might just be scum anyway! Oh well, it's not like we lose the game today or anything if so! /s

P.S: There's no blue roles in this game, so there's literally nothing to hide.

Please do show us what you have SP!

I mean, until we have Superpenguin's "evidence", I'm not voting.

Thank you for responding, Justin. At least you're contributing and helping out.

Back