• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia V: Cell Experiment [Game Over/Mafia Win]

7oMevBn.gif

Day Four

LittleBeary was a Townie. Mafia team lead 2 - 0
Minties and Tom are also out of the game and may not take further part.
Match point to Mafia.

Group D is up for vote.
Votes may only be cast for Prin, Trundle and Jeremy

You have 24 hours to decide.

Hi. I was right, I wasn't mafia.
Good luck to ya losers.
Baiiiii ~~~~
Yay, now I only have to manage one game!

Ah, frig. Well, my cell is up for lynch this game.
I'm really torn between Prin and Jer, obviously. I've been leaning more toward Prin the whole game, but they have both done really stupid things. In other words, 1 is a stupid mafia and 1 is a stupid townie.
In the beginning of the game, I messaged both of them, Jer slightly before Prin. I chatted with them both and told each that I thought they were town, and that we should lynch the other, and asked if they agreed. Here's the problem. They both said "Yes, let's lynch (insert other Cell group player's name)!" without even questioning whether or not I was mafia. Prin has been acting strangely in the thread, while Jer has been quite quiet and voted for me in the beginning of the game. Was Jer trying to gain my trust? I really don't know. We have other people in this game other than me so do something you crackheads

I'm waiting to decide until they both make defenses.

Ah, frig. Well, my cell is up for lynch this game.
I'm really torn between Prin and Jer, obviously. I've been leaning more toward Prin the whole game, but they have both done really stupid things. In other words, 1 is a stupid mafia and 1 is a stupid townie.
In the beginning of the game, I messaged both of them, Jer slightly before Prin. I chatted with them both and told each that I thought they were town, and that we should lynch the other, and asked if they agreed. Here's the problem. They both said "Yes, let's lynch (insert other Cell group player's name)!" without even questioning whether or not I was mafia. Prin has been acting strangely in the thread, while Jer has been quite quiet and voted for me in the beginning of the game. Was Jer trying to gain my trust? I really don't know. We have other people in this game other than me so do something you crackheads
First of all, I wouldn't tell you to your face. Tried to set me up. Might work on Jer, won't work on me. Did you think I atcually planned on listening to what you said?

First of all, I wouldn't tell you to your face. Tried to set me up. Might work on Jer, won't work on me. Did you think I atcually planned on listening to what you said?

Actually, I was just trying to find out who is scum. You really can't get mad at me for that, but I see it's seeping through, and it's pretty clear right now that the only reason you have to be mad at me is for trying to catch you as mafia. gg Prin gg

Actually, I was just trying to find out who is scum. You really can't get mad at me for that, but I see it's seeping through, and it's pretty clear right now that the only reason you have to be mad at me is for trying to catch you as mafia. gg Prin gg

How did you ever get the impression I was mad? I was simply talking about what you said. Why would i be mad if your trying to find scum? We're trying to catch town back up. Another mafia hit and mafia wins. I'm trying to prevent them from winning. They'll win if you put a lynch on me.

What if you are mafia? Do you have any significant proof?

How did you ever get the impression I was mad? I was simply talking about what you said. Why would i be mad if your trying to find scum? We're trying to catch town back up. Another mafia hit and mafia wins. I'm trying to prevent them from winning. They'll win if you put a lynch on me.

I can smell the scum stench from here, Prin. You're scared, and in the closet you have stored away many bodies that reek of your pure hatred for me finding out you're scum. Jer has all town vibes, and so do I, that means you're mafia 100%. gg

Your response to Trundle was really defensive. He was just mentioning your name, calm down. I'm voting for you because of that.

I can smell the scum stench from here, Prin. You're scared, and in the closet you have stored away many bodies that reek of your pure hatred for me finding out you're scum. Jer has all town vibes, and so do I, that means you're mafia 100%. gg
WTF you talking about. Closet? Please be serious.
I thoguth you just said that you didn't know who was scum just a few mere posts ago. You've gone from equally suspcious of us both, to Jer's automatically town without posting a single thing since then?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your response to Trundle was really defensive. He was just mentioning your name, calm down. I'm voting for you because of that.

Horrible reason to lynch someone, right there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Listen, I'm trying to prevent town from making a mistake. He brought my name up, and I responded. I probably got defensive. Guess what? I do that.

Well saying "Did you think I actually planned on listening to what you said?" Is pretty scummy. You should listen to Trundle, he is a good town leader.

Back