• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia V: Cell Experiment [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Lunatic - 9
Truffle
VillageDweller
puppy
pallycake
BellBringerGreen
BlueLeaf
Farobi
Kuma
Kit

Lunatic has been awarded the 11 Bells. Spend them wisely!

Voting for the lynch can begin now. Day technically ends at 10AM Pacific Time on March 31st, but I may not be available at the time to make the Night post. You need 9 votes for a majority.

Brb, dying...

Lunatic - 9
Truffle
VillageDweller
puppy
pallycake
BellBringerGreen
BlueLeaf
Farobi
Kuma
Kit

Voting for the lynch can begin now. Day technically ends at 10AM Pacific Time on March 31st, but I may not be available at the time to make the Night post. You need 9 votes for a majority.

310.gif

Lunatic - 9
Truffle
VillageDweller
puppy
pallycake
BellBringerGreen
BlueLeaf
Farobi
Kuma
Kit

Quote of the year

Oops.
Okay so since leader doesn't matter too much, I'll vote for Minties since I feel she is sensible and level headed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also in regards to me in activeness, I've addressed this in Jubs' mafia. I'm trying to become an active player now ok so pls ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

*to my

Kind of unnerving that if Karen becomes the leader, she would put her group up first, so we can lynch someone there and if Karen is scum she can escape by early. Whereas, if her group was last and she was the leader, she would be much more susceptible to suspicions for poor group orders.

To me, a scum leader would be putting their group up first so they can get out of the game first and avoid being accused of scum for how they chose the groups later on.

Don't have a lot of time and not at a computer, so sort in advance for quality.

Can't multi-quote, but I agree with SP's point in the second paragraph here. I believe Trundle was also offering to put his group up for lynch first too? That's the only thing that deterred me from voting for him. I agree with SP's points above and for the most part I agree with his recommended group order.

Will be more active tomorrow. Ciao for now

7oMevBn.gif

Day Two

Superpenguin has been chosen to decide the order of groups.
The order will be: E-C-D-B-A
Trundle and Kaiaa receive a warning for failing to vote.

Group E is up for vote.
Votes may only be cast for pallycake, ITookYourWaffles and Karen

You have just over 24 hours to decide.

Twenty four hours to decide between, Waffles, Karen and Pally? Fun stuff. Don't know how we'll sleuth them out in 24hrs to be honest, I think Karen's really the only one we can dissect posts from easily right now.

I think pally would be a good lynch candidate, as she is pretty inactive, and doesn't contribute often.

Back