Mafia Remove this, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should consider tidying up the post a little, ie. removing any references to suicide bombers

Oh, thought you automatically put that :3 sorry to bother

- - - Post Merge - - -

To be clear, this game will start when the current mafia is over.

Hmm, well, I'll consider it then. :)

Maybe you can un-bold some boldfaced text (like in the rules) and bold some colored text.

I unfortunately can't join because examinations are gonna start soon. Good luck though.
And tbh I think they player list looks more suitable for a Main Mafia game! Maybe cut down the list a bit? :blush:

What's the justification for: Town really bent on lynching/killing or should it be obvious enough?

If the Godfather doesn't set a role, you said that you guys will pick for them. Is it random?

May sign up for this game, but I'm cursed whenever I play Mini Mafia.

MM1: Scum, horrible at it. - MM3: Town, came off as scum, didn't help Town.

What's the justification for: Town really bent on lynching/killing or should it be obvious enough?

If the Godfather doesn't set a role, you said that you guys will pick for them. Is it random?
For your first question, I think it should be obvious enough. If you can't figure it out, I'll try to explain the best way possible. Second, yes. It is random. If the luck's not in your favor, it may end up being randomized mafia, which basically defeats the purpose. We try to encourgae you to tell us!

Last edited:
I noticed quite a few typos, and you should fix them :x

Anyway I'll have obs please! I'd like to join but I don't want to be playing too many games at once now.

I noticed quite a few typos, and you should fix them :x

Anyway I'll have obs please! I'd like to join but I don't want to be playing too many games at once now.

I'll look for them :3 I'll link you in a bit.

Just reposting this.
To be clear, this game will start when the current mafia is over. Signups are open until Day 6 of the current mafia.

Last edited:
I'm a little concerned about this game since you said you were having trouble getting on the computer during Mafia 7. How can we be sure that you'll be able to be on the computer for this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back