• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Do villagers age?

TeeTee

Let's dance baby!
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
July Birthstone (Ruby)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
I mean some of them seem to have an age! xD I always think my Bruce is 40 years old and Fauna is around 6 years old. Bruce always talk to me like I am one generation younger than him. Fauna always talk about wanting to grow up. :confused:

What do you guys think? Do your villagers age? If "yes," how old do you think they are?

My age predictions for my villagers:
Lopez: a hormonal teenager (18 years old)
Zell: a flirty young man (20+ years old)
Fuchsia and Deirdre: doting aunts (30 years old)
Bam, Beau and Erik: growing young adults (13 years old)
Diana: a snooty young lady (27 years old)

Last edited:
They don't have a specific age, it's not really necessary to think about in the game, but it came be fun to theorize villager's ages.

When I was little I always thought cranky villagers were old men because of how their voices sounded and also the fact that they were rude. I feel like Peppy villagers are the youngest since they're always so happy and go-lucky all the time.

Filbert is definitely over 10. When I talked to him, he asked me at what age do kids grow up. I slid the bar to about 12 (I think it was 5-40), and he said, "Well, then I've already grown up!"

I don't know if I've thought about my villagers specific age numbers, but I definitely sort of have a feel for what I think their ages are in relation to each other/in relation to me. Lazy villagers always seem the youngest and most childlike to me.

It's weird because the cranky personality acts old but one time I brought Pecan over to Elvis' house, and she said that she's older than him. I also seem to recall her alluding to her older age in past conversations.

I think most of them are young adults, they do have their own houses after all. Some villagers, like Lionel, are probably are a bit older.

Guys I think most crankies are very old or crankies belittle us way too much.
Idk, I been called "squirt" and "youngster" often.

I'm not sure about my other villagers, but my theory is that Elvis and Avery are both in their late 50's and Grizzly is in his mid 40's.

These are my predictions for my dreamies:
Coco- 18 year old Goth
Lucky- 18 year old Goth
Pinky- 13-16 year old
Marshal- 19-21 year old popular guy
Mathilda- 36 year old snooty mother
Daisy-20-25 year old
Skye- 20 year old
Rod- 12 year old who loves adventures
Rudy- 6 year old that loves toys
Walker-12 year old

I always formulate an age for them in my head. The jocks always seem to be 25 or so and it gives me the creeps. Whereas the kinder villagers seem to be super young. Marcie has a baby in her pouch so I assume she's like 30

Hmm Well in terms of my own villagers...

Lobo: He's definitely at least 40s-50s. He refers to himself as a father figure and often talks about the younger generation like an older person would. But he also still tries to be relevant to the latest trends, so he's definitely at that age where he still tries to be cool.

Ankha: I'd place Ankha around 5000 years old. That girl is as ANCIENT as EGYPT itself. (Bad joke?)

Phoebe: Phoebe's 1. She's reborn from the ashes every year. I'd place her around her 24th cycle though.

Puck: Puck is 18-20. He's a lazy college kid on a hockey scholarship. All he cares about are games and eating xD

Lucha: Lucha and Lobo are close, but Lucha is more in his prime than Lobo, so I'd place him around 35-38. Old enough to relate to Lobo, but young enough to remain suave and cool. He's right in the middle between nearly mature Phoebe and over mature Lobo.

Lolly: Lolly's still idealistic and sweet, so she's definitely outgrown her feistier years. But she's nowhere near old. I feel like Lolly is that 21 year old fresh out of school who just struck out on her own. She actually does talk about how it's scary to be alone at times. So I place her around 21-22.

Rosie: Rosie's definitely 13. Acts 13. Sounds 13. She's 13.

Bunnie: Even as a fellow Peppy, Bunnie is more mature than Rosie. Bunnie is a college freshman, essentially, at 17-19. Still cool and a bit immature, but growing up. It's fitting that she found friendship with Lolly.

Flurry: You wouldn't think it, but I actually place Flurry to almost 30. Around 28ish to be more precise. She seems more mature than Lolly, a bit more well traveled and comfortable with living on her own. She's not as sweet as Lolly, slightly more jaded actually, which is why I place her age a little higher.

Kid Cat: Kid Cat is the high school superstar at the ripe age of 16. Effer just got his license and he can't wait to drive to school in his brand new sports' car. He feels like he's in his prime right now and he's unstoppable.

Last edited:
I think their personality really affects how you perceive them age wise. A good example is lazy villagers. Who both sound, and act more childish then others. In many conversations they have with other villagers, I've noticed them trying to act cool and saying they want to seem more mature. Which is something most kids try to do. (For the most part)

Back