Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

I'm obviously going to vote for Cory as well. I'm sure some of you are still suspicious of me, but I'm willing to answer any questions that you have. I can assure you, this whole time I have been working to try and find scum, as we have done with Cory.

Just over four hours left to lynch! We need to make this count and get rid of a mafia player. Another mafia KP of 4 would be a disaster. At this point Cory is much more likely mafia than Trundle is. I believe we can trust Trundle, and I worked with Trundle to see where Cory is in the game by both of us private messaging him. It turns out that Cory wants to kill Beary, even though she is very obviously a blue role. Trundle and I made up things in order to see how Cory would respond. Dolby and Karla's names were used as safe bait in order to get this to work.

Trundle's PM with Cory:

[17:59] <Trundle> Okay, I really am not sure if you're mafia or not, but admitted, you're doing a lot better this game
[18:00] <Trundle> Who do you personally have suspicions of?
[18:00] <Cory> BBG
[18:00] <Cory> Been more inactive than normal
[18:00] <Cory> Usuallly contributes a lot more
[18:01] <Trundle> is that it?
[18:02] <Cory> Yea, I'm going to read it over again
[18:02] <Trundle> okay cool thanks
[18:07] <Cory> How about ACNL noodle?
[18:07] <Cory> All she has done is agree with people
[18:07] <Cory> not many useful posts
[18:07] <Trundle> i was thinking about her actually
[18:07] <Trundle> good point
[18:15] <Trundle> so Karla claimed Doctor to me
[18:15] <Trundle> do you believe him>
[18:15] <Cory> Hmmmm
[18:15] <Cory> I don't know
[18:26] <Trundle> what do you think of Truffle btw?
[18:26] <Trundle> he keeps pming me
[18:27] <Cory> What's he saying?
[18:27] <Trundle> he's telling me I should tell the vig i know to shoot beary tonight :p
[18:28] <Cory> He trusts me
[18:28] <Trundle> should he?
[18:28] <Trundle> should I tell the vig?
[18:28] <Trundle> i kinda think beary is scum maybe
[18:28] <Cory> Who's the vig?
[18:29] <Trundle> you're the only person i'm telling but it's Dolby
[18:29] <Cory> O
[18:29] <Cory> Yea tell him to shoot her
[18:30] <Trundle> you suspicious of beary?
[18:30] <Cory> Kinda

At the same time I tried getting any information out of him that I could. We discussed some of the new items such as the letters. When I asked him if he knew anybody who bought the items he became very quiet in the IRC. I also claimed to him that I didn't know who to set my will to, and he was extremely direct in telling me that I should give them to him. It seemed very suspicious, and mafia-like.

From my conversation with Cory:

[17:02] <Truffle> Is there anybody though that you think I could work my way in with? I need someone safe I can give my bells to if I die. I'd give them to you, but I feel like people would be suspicous of you buying more items and using them later on if you get what I mean since you already spent your first three
[17:03] <Cory> If I survive the lynch give them to me.
[17:05] <Truffle> Would people be suspicous though? =/
[17:05] <Cory> Wills are private
[17:06] <Cory> I won't tell others I bought the items

I told Trundle on day one that I would set him as my will. If he was mafia, I highly believe that I would have been killed because he would have wanted the bells. This points me towards lynching Cory. I'm going to remove Trundle as my vote.

If you missed the earlier post, Cory was at the top of one of Tom's list for possible scum members. Along with this we have more than enough evidence to believe that Cory is mafia.

##Unvote
##Vote: Cory

Very good points on Cory there Truffle, great plan and has me convinced and his responses back were kinda suspicious. U: Voting Cory.

Still kinda confused on the minties/Ashtot with trundle thing though O: did anyone figure that out or did I miss it?

Very good points on Cory there Truffle, great plan and has me convinced and his responses back were kinda suspicious. U: Voting Cory.

Still kinda confused on the minties/Ashtot with trundle thing though O: did anyone figure that out or did I miss it?

What is it you don't understand? About them dying? Cory was in the chat room too, so the mafia could have seen it as a way to frame me by killing 3 people I was in contact with. They also probably thought I was in contact with Tom as well because I was in #trent, his chatroom.

with new evidence out since the last time i posted, i went ahead and put my vote in for Cory because it's really hard to argue with (and coincidentally, he stopped arguing)

i know ive been super quiet . sorry bout that

Just over four hours left to lynch! We need to make this count and get rid of a mafia player. Another mafia KP of 4 would be a disaster. At this point Cory is much more likely mafia than Trundle is. I believe we can trust Trundle, and I worked with Trundle to see where Cory is in the game by both of us private messaging him. It turns out that Cory wants to kill Beary, even though she is very obviously a blue role. Trundle and I made up things in order to see how Cory would respond. Dolby and Karla's names were used as safe bait in order to get this to work.

Trundle's PM with Cory:

[17:59] <Trundle> Okay, I really am not sure if you're mafia or not, but admitted, you're doing a lot better this game
[18:00] <Trundle> Who do you personally have suspicions of?
[18:00] <Cory> BBG
[18:00] <Cory> Been more inactive than normal
[18:00] <Cory> Usuallly contributes a lot more
[18:01] <Trundle> is that it?
[18:02] <Cory> Yea, I'm going to read it over again
[18:02] <Trundle> okay cool thanks
[18:07] <Cory> How about ACNL noodle?
[18:07] <Cory> All she has done is agree with people
[18:07] <Cory> not many useful posts
[18:07] <Trundle> i was thinking about her actually
[18:07] <Trundle> good point
[18:15] <Trundle> so Karla claimed Doctor to me
[18:15] <Trundle> do you believe him>
[18:15] <Cory> Hmmmm
[18:15] <Cory> I don't know
[18:26] <Trundle> what do you think of Truffle btw?
[18:26] <Trundle> he keeps pming me
[18:27] <Cory> What's he saying?
[18:27] <Trundle> he's telling me I should tell the vig i know to shoot beary tonight :p
[18:28] <Cory> He trusts me
[18:28] <Trundle> should he?
[18:28] <Trundle> should I tell the vig?
[18:28] <Trundle> i kinda think beary is scum maybe
[18:28] <Cory> Who's the vig?
[18:29] <Trundle> you're the only person i'm telling but it's Dolby
[18:29] <Cory> O
[18:29] <Cory> Yea tell him to shoot her
[18:30] <Trundle> you suspicious of beary?
[18:30] <Cory> Kinda

At the same time I tried getting any information out of him that I could. We discussed some of the new items such as the letters. When I asked him if he knew anybody who bought the items he became very quiet in the IRC. I also claimed to him that I didn't know who to set my will to, and he was extremely direct in telling me that I should give them to him. It seemed very suspicious, and mafia-like.

From my conversation with Cory:

[17:02] <Truffle> Is there anybody though that you think I could work my way in with? I need someone safe I can give my bells to if I die. I'd give them to you, but I feel like people would be suspicous of you buying more items and using them later on if you get what I mean since you already spent your first three
[17:03] <Cory> If I survive the lynch give them to me.
[17:05] <Truffle> Would people be suspicous though? =/
[17:05] <Cory> Wills are private
[17:06] <Cory> I won't tell others I bought the items

I told Trundle on day one that I would set him as my will. If he was mafia, I highly believe that I would have been killed because he would have wanted the bells. This points me towards lynching Cory. I'm going to remove Trundle as my vote.

If you missed the earlier post, Cory was at the top of one of Tom's list for possible scum members. Along with this we have more than enough evidence to believe that Cory is mafia.

##Unvote
##Vote: Cory

cory: his response was just weird and i think i might go with him?? i cant really tell if thats how he usually acts though but ill take your word. i compared his posts from some games he played and yeah he seems much more quiet compared to when he was town. but that might be bc he spammed a lot in VI and wanted to cut it down a bit this game?? but he was quiet in MM3 too soo. ill put my vote for him

So, I decided to vote for Cory. Truffle's post has me pretty convinced. I was planning to vote for Trundle earlier today, but at least he's giving us a defense. Cory on the other hand, seems like he's just quoting and posting for the sake of making it look like he's defending himself. I could see him being used as a Mafia distraction like post how you normally post (spam, one liners, a bit non-contribution), but when they call you out, acknowledge it, and respond minimally to avoid slip ups.

I'd also like to point out I was thinking about voting for Pally as well, seeing that her name was brought up with the whole role-claiming and private messaging stuff. Previous games I've read through or were apart of Pally was a non-contributor in most cases, to the point of being modkilled. A few talks outside of the thread and whatnot, but most of us is aware of her play style enough to the point where she can easily slip by. I find it a bit interesting that she's has decided to post when her name was mentioned by Beary, and also voted for Trundle without any reason. Also pointing out she was on a lot of people's list for either a lynch or someone to watch out for.

pally: its weird that she was on their lists.. but that mightve just been a coincidence maybe? because it looks like mafia killed ashtot, tom and minties to kinda frame trundle maybe? idk idk.
im terrible at this srry

Well I was gonna make a defense but majority was already reached. I believe that my reaction is mature and I hope you all see that I did better.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And and FYI I was away. So that's why I didn't make a defense.

lunatic literally said that wasn't her finding me and Prin suspicious and then you say that it's a suspicion on me. please don't twist people's words to suit yourself ):

Oh please VillagerDweller, did you even read my post? I never said I was suspicious of you, just that I wanted to see more from you and Prin. Literally, read my post over. I don't see how you could possibly come up that I said you're suspicious. Both of you have been relatively quiet, so I wanted to hear more from both of you. :rolleyes:

please don't twist people's words to suit yourself

lol. Me? Maybe you should take your own advice. :)

Anyways, I've been gone all day, but it looks like people have changed their minds over to Cory? I have to read through everything more throughly, I just got home. o-o

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH **** I just realized VD was talking about Kit, not me ;_;

Well. Looks like we got a lynch. I hope my suspicions were right. Jubs please dont drag this out too long <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its been half an hour. Jubs ya killin me

HELLO I AM HERE HOLD ON TIGHT GUYS THIS IS THE WILDEST RIDE IN THE WILDERNESS

m8SmPnX.png

It was a distraught day for the town. Their minds were confused. Trundle or Cory? Who done it? Some leaders in the town were sure it was Trundle, while others had their minds set on Cory. After much debate, they settled on a lynch. Cory was brought to the edge of the river where he was shot in the back of the head. His body fell face first into the river tainting it with red blood for the night.

Cory's body floated down the river. He was Tommy. Full Role PM below:
You are Tommy, Mafia Goon of Boondox!

Unfortunately, you have no special inherent powers and can only assist your team using your voice and vote! Well, unless you’re able to get your hands on some nifty items…

Here is the link to the Scum Chat:
[REDACTED]

This is a private chat for your team to discuss in. DO NOT LINK NON MAFIA TEAM MEMBERS TO THIS CHAT OR YOU WILL BE MODKILLED AND BANNED

For your convenience, your friends (mafia team members) are:
[REDACTED]

You start with 3 Bells in your ABD. Spend them wisely!
Your team wins when you equal or outnumber everyone else in Boondox.

T&T Mart is now closed. You cannot purchase items in the Night.

It is now Night Two. It will end at 9PM Pacific tomorrow. (~24 hours) Please send in your actions, including abilities and items usable during the Night, to me via private message during this period. Additionally, you can change/set your will during this period.

Mafia KP = 3 (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

I AM SO FREAKIN GLAD WE MADE THE RIGHT DECISION THIS TIME WOOHOO

Hopefully, Trundle won't seem as suspicious anymore, he has contributed heavily onto this lynch. Props to Truffle and Oath, as well.

And people, make sure to write your wills this time. The Bell payout could have been more large.

Cory had 3 Bells. So it is possible for the rest of the Mafia to have 3 Bells as well. Hmm.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually nvm I think only Mafia goons get 3 bells, not all.

Success!

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be targeted by mafia tonight. If any doctors are out there, think about who you are going to save tonight. I would love to be protected, but please save others who were critical to this lynch and put their necks on the line. As for detectives, I would love to see Pally checked. She was on three of the four townies' suspect lists who died night one. Along with that, Beary said that she claimed to be Ankha the townie. However, we know that Purpl's role was indeed Ankha. Furthermore, with the day two lynch she never voted for Cory even though she was active in IRC and on TBT. She ignored the evidence against Cory and instead kept her vote on Trundle. I'm pretty sure that Trundle is town aligned at this point. Major thanks to him and Oath for helping me figure out Cory's true role! If I die tonight, I would keep a close eye on her. Please keep this in mind.

Yes^^ I'm so stoked we made the right decision! Good job everyone!

Back