Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

No timer up atm, the site was down when Night started. Anyway, about an hour to go on the deadline. May take a little bit longer after that to get the post up.

Thanks for the warning boo <3

vK45u0k.png

On the dawn of the second Day in Boonbox, a strange feeling was in the air. They felt death. The townspeople gathered around the Town Tree in the plaza, awaiting what they knew was to come. Four bodies lied in front of them, the fallen heroes from the first Night. A mix of colours, yet with no red blood in sight. Only blue, green, and black were seen.

Also, there was glitter everywhere because Minties is cool.

Ashtot has died, they were Crazy Redd. No will was left, Ashtot's 3 Bells are up for vote today.
You are Crazy Redd, One-Shot Vigilante of Boondox!

Fortunately, due to your status in the town, you have a special power. You can also use up to 1 item per Night in addition to your special power.

Special Power: Once per game, you can shoot another player during the Night. If you are role blocked and you shot, you will gain your shot back to use again.

You start with 2 Bells in your ABD. Spend them wisely!
Your team wins when all forces of evil are eliminated from Boondox.

Karen has died, they were Blanca. A will was left.
You are Blanca, Townie of Boondox!

Unfortunately, you have no special inherent powers and can only assist your team using your voice and vote! Well, unless you?re able to get your hands on some nifty items?

You start with 3 Bells in your ABD. Spend them wisely!
MOD NOTE: Blanca was secretly a Miller, unknown to Karen!

Minties has died, they were Copper. No will was left, Minties' 3 Bells are up for vote today.
You are Copper, Detective of Boondox!

Fortunately, due to your status in the town, you have a special power. You can also use up to 1 item per Night in addition to your special power.

Special Power: You can inspect one player during the Night to learn their team alignment. Possible returns are: Town Mafia Third-Party

You start with 2 Bells in your ABD. Spend them wisely!

Tom has died, they were Farley. A will was left.
You are Farley, Townie of Boondox!

Unfortunately, you have no special inherent powers and can only assist your team using your voice and vote! Well, unless you?re able to get your hands on some nifty items?

You start with 3 Bells in your ABD. Spend them wisely!

ezcXYtq.png

Nookling Junction has expanded into the newly renovated T&T Mart! Now open for business!

Before a lynch can occur, you must first vote to decide who will receive the late Ashtot and Minties' 6 Bells.

It currently takes 15 votes to vote a player to receive the late Ashtot and Minties' 6 Bells. If no player reaches 15 votes by 8PM Pacific Time on March 21st, the Bells will be thrown into the ocean.

Mafia KP = 4 (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

As a reminder, all votes and bell transactions belong over in this thread only: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...VII-Animal-Crossing-Voting-Transaction-Thread

Item purchases should be private messaged to me.

much apology for my crap stories, not my strong point

It's going to take a bit to send out all of relevant PMs so please hang tight.

Now there are new items meaning more people may have to try out more of them.

I'm looking at the Observatory Pass and Amazing Machine since those cost the most. I wouldn't be surprised if people will end up with 0 bells just because they transfered it to ______.

Yep I ****ing know it. You guys are idiots.

Going to go drink some hard liquor with Tom and watch this cluster **** from my throne of salt.

toms dead!! <3
but rip karen, ashtot and minties ):

im guessing the envelope is that mail thing or w/e and maybe the pass gives u some info on something?? bc..a museum and all..idk.

Okay not sure if I should be doing this or not but shouldn't you, I don't know, be a little pissed Minties of all people is dead, Beary?
I don't really care about the salt between you two but all I know is you wanted her dead and now seem really happy about it :(

Okay not sure if I should be doing this or not but shouldn't you, I don't know, be a little pissed Minties of all people is dead, Beary?
I don't really care about the salt between you two but all I know is you wanted her dead and now seem really happy about it :(

I wasn't meaning to seem happy! D':
I'm sad she's dead.

Item speculation:
Envelopes - Mailing items between players?
Amazing Machine - ?
Observatory - perhaps see someone doing something/learn a persons special by "observing" them

Y half yu guys no leave wills?! >=P
We really need to prevent these bells from being transferred to the mafia. Please be cautious when voting for bell transfers! The Amazing Machine looks interesting, somebody should purchase it! Anyways, I'll be on tomorrow morning. Let's lynch some scum today!

so do you guys want to throw the bells into the ocean or wanna try giving them to someone?
i think i would be cool with giving them to someone who already tried out the items from yesterday bc..yeah. kaiaa maybe?

so do you guys want to throw the bells into the ocean or wanna try giving them to someone?
i think i would be cool with giving them to someone who already tried out the items from yesterday bc..yeah. kaiaa maybe?

Where have you been?

Where have you been?

ive been quiet on the thread bc ive mostly been talking to people off the thread
that and i didnt really have anything to say at night
sorry i just get nervous bc i dont wanna spam the thread and annoy everyone

Goodbye!

wow so i'm dead already eh? i knew that big mouth of mine would get me killed, but on DAY 1? seriously mafia? i'm flattered that they thought that I was important enough to kill though...<3 and looked what happened. I was the miller, luckily I died (I even requested for a name change cuz Blanca didn't sound like a townie XD). one less distraction for town ~ and i'd never thought I would say this but THANK YOU MAFIA FOR KILLING ME! XDDDDD
good luck town, i'll be cheering for you guys on the stands!
and finally
i'll be waiting to see the salt!! let the salt flow!!!
tumblr_maynmuUXR21r8s6weo1_500.gif

#teamsalt
yeah k bye MAY THE SALT BE EVER IN YOUR FAVORRR

toms dead!! <3
but rip karen, ashtot and minties ):

im guessing the envelope is that mail thing or w/e and maybe the pass gives u some info on something?? bc..a museum and all..idk.

I don't really understand what the mail thing does. Maybe it's like bulletin board. Anonymous messages, but to certain people only.

Back