Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

The thing is though, if Trundle was mafia, why would he leave a doctor alive? I mean, two townies were killed. I dont know why any mafia would leave a doctor in the game

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forgot to mention. He knows the doctor of course.

Well she could have been protected or it could have been Kaiaa's pitfall.

Well she could have been protected or it could have been Kaiaa's pitfall.

They weren't protected, only Makkine was protected and saved, and all the other kills were accounted for that we know of in the game because we don't know if there is a third party killer.

They weren't protected, only Makkine was protected and saved, and all the other kills were accounted for that we know of in the game because we don't know if there is a third party killer.

I doubt there's only one doctor though.

I doubt there's only one doctor though.

That's irrelevant because it doesn't relate to what we're talking about. I know a doctor who wasn't hit last night. Regardless if there is another doctor or not, the same applies. If someone else was hit and saved, they would have posted or told someone.

I'm at a bit of a crossroads here.

At one point I'm really considering what Karla and everyone else is saying about Trundle. I even have my own opinions and theories that could back those up. But then I'm not completely sure. Because he did send me money to buy that item.

But I've been hold this back the entire game and right now is really the best time to say it. It's pretty stupid announcing what the items do publicly. Obviously the mafia can see it, and they know the town is going to share so what is stopping them from waiting until town members share before they buy something?

The fact that Trundle was on my case pretty hard and then stopped and gave me money kind of made me think he did it so I'd use my money on an item so him and the mafia could see what it did. But that's just suspicion and I have nothing to back it on, it was just a thought I had because of previous situations.

Cory on the other hand, like every game I've watched him play, I just can't tell with him. He plays so erratically and thoughtlessly that him doing something like asking for everyone's roles is hard to pin down as scummy or just wanting to know because he's bored and the game isn't going quick enough.

I'm waiting to see how the rest of this day folds out before I do anything because I'm still not really sure what to think, so no vote from me yet.

Just over four hours left to lynch! We need to make this count and get rid of a mafia player. Another mafia KP of 4 would be a disaster. At this point Cory is much more likely mafia than Trundle is. I believe we can trust Trundle, and I worked with Trundle to see where Cory is in the game by both of us private messaging him. It turns out that Cory wants to kill Beary, even though she is very obviously a blue role. Trundle and I made up things in order to see how Cory would respond. Dolby and Karla's names were used as safe bait in order to get this to work.

Trundle's PM with Cory:

[17:59] <Trundle> Okay, I really am not sure if you're mafia or not, but admitted, you're doing a lot better this game
[18:00] <Trundle> Who do you personally have suspicions of?
[18:00] <Cory> BBG
[18:00] <Cory> Been more inactive than normal
[18:00] <Cory> Usuallly contributes a lot more
[18:01] <Trundle> is that it?
[18:02] <Cory> Yea, I'm going to read it over again
[18:02] <Trundle> okay cool thanks
[18:07] <Cory> How about ACNL noodle?
[18:07] <Cory> All she has done is agree with people
[18:07] <Cory> not many useful posts
[18:07] <Trundle> i was thinking about her actually
[18:07] <Trundle> good point
[18:15] <Trundle> so Karla claimed Doctor to me
[18:15] <Trundle> do you believe him>
[18:15] <Cory> Hmmmm
[18:15] <Cory> I don't know
[18:26] <Trundle> what do you think of Truffle btw?
[18:26] <Trundle> he keeps pming me
[18:27] <Cory> What's he saying?
[18:27] <Trundle> he's telling me I should tell the vig i know to shoot beary tonight :p
[18:28] <Cory> He trusts me
[18:28] <Trundle> should he?
[18:28] <Trundle> should I tell the vig?
[18:28] <Trundle> i kinda think beary is scum maybe
[18:28] <Cory> Who's the vig?
[18:29] <Trundle> you're the only person i'm telling but it's Dolby
[18:29] <Cory> O
[18:29] <Cory> Yea tell him to shoot her
[18:30] <Trundle> you suspicious of beary?
[18:30] <Cory> Kinda

At the same time I tried getting any information out of him that I could. We discussed some of the new items such as the letters. When I asked him if he knew anybody who bought the items he became very quiet in the IRC. I also claimed to him that I didn't know who to set my will to, and he was extremely direct in telling me that I should give them to him. It seemed very suspicious, and mafia-like.

From my conversation with Cory:

[17:02] <Truffle> Is there anybody though that you think I could work my way in with? I need someone safe I can give my bells to if I die. I'd give them to you, but I feel like people would be suspicous of you buying more items and using them later on if you get what I mean since you already spent your first three
[17:03] <Cory> If I survive the lynch give them to me.
[17:05] <Truffle> Would people be suspicous though? =/
[17:05] <Cory> Wills are private
[17:06] <Cory> I won't tell others I bought the items

I told Trundle on day one that I would set him as my will. If he was mafia, I highly believe that I would have been killed because he would have wanted the bells. This points me towards lynching Cory. I'm going to remove Trundle as my vote.

If you missed the earlier post, Cory was at the top of one of Tom's list for possible scum members. Along with this we have more than enough evidence to believe that Cory is mafia.

##Unvote
##Vote: Cory

Just over four hours left to lynch! We need to make this count and get rid of a mafia player. Another mafia KP of 4 would be a disaster. At this point Cory is much more likely mafia than Trundle is. I believe we can trust Trundle, and I worked with Trundle to see where Cory is in the game by both of us private messaging him. It turns out that Cory wants to kill Beary, even though she is very obviously a blue role. Trundle and I made up things in order to see how Cory would respond. Dolby and Karla's names were used as safe bait in order to get this to work.

Trundle's PM with Cory:

[17:59] <Trundle> Okay, I really am not sure if you're mafia or not, but admitted, you're doing a lot better this game
[18:27] <Trundle> he's telling me I should tell the vig i know to shoot beary tonight :p

At the same time I tried getting any information out of him that I could. We discussed some of the new items such as the letters. When I asked him if he knew anybody who bought the items he became very quiet in the IRC. I also claimed to him that I didn't know who to set my will to, and he was extremely direct in telling me that I should give them to him. It seemed very suspicious, and mafia-like.

[17:02] <Truffle> Is there anybody though that you think I could work my way in with? I need someone safe I can give my bells to if I die. I'd give them to you, but I feel like people would be suspicous of you buying more items and using them later on if you get what I mean since you already spent your first three

I told Trundle on day one that I would set him as my will. If he was mafia, I highly believe that I would have been killed because he would have wanted the bells. This points me towards lynching Cory. I'm going to remove Trundle as my vote.

If you missed the earlier post, Cory was at the top of one of Tom's list for possible scum members. Along with this we have more than enough evidence to believe that Cory is mafia.

##Unvote

This post is amazing and has totally convinced me.
Great job Truffles.

Trundle's PM with Cory:

##Unvote

This post is convincing, especially the, "I won't tell the others I bought the items." As I'm postitive Truffle is a town-aligned, and I'm not too convinced with Trundle, tbh.

I won't for vote Cory just yet (defense), but if he does not do it under 3 hours, I'm voting.

I made this post yesterday and have just been editing it since to keep up with whats happening in the thread but I never posted it soz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree about the villagedweller suspison but Prin has posted quite a few times, but I agree I haven't seen much from her either. I told you we should have lynched FireNinja, as he will only continue to burden us, but instead you kill am active....ugh. I want to hear more from TCH as well, as she almost got lynched and really isn't enjoying her living privilege.

Lunatic said:
There's a couple other people I'd like to point out. note: that this isn't saying I find them suspicious, just pointing them out to hear more from them: VillagerDweller and Prin.

lunatic literally said that wasn't her finding me and Prin suspicious and then you say that it's a suspicion on me. please don't twist people's words to suit yourself ): And for your information, Prin has posted a grand total of 3 more times than me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KarlaKGB said:
Oh, and Ashtot died, how convenient given how quickly he found you out last game.
VOTE: Trundle

YES OK So Ashtot, Karen, Minties and Tom were the ones to die. They had all roleclaimed. (Well idk about Karen but the other 3 did)

IRC said:
<Minties> okay harry
<Minties> if I do end up dying tonight
<Minties> for real
<VillageDweller> WHAT SHOULD I DO
<Minties> look at: Trundle, Ashtot and Karen

Those players all died except for Trundle. ):
Minties told me that she had roleclaimed to Karen, Ashtot and Trundle.. Karen and Ashtot are dead D=
Earlier this week Trundle complained about having tests and stuff this week? And you can all see his angry post to beary in all caps. :c so i think that might be why he isn't doing so well as town this time idk??? (or he is mafia and he is cracking idk). Also when I semi-accused him of godfather he just laughed and he seemed kind weird??? It's just a bit odd :( but that might be the reason why people think he's mafia and not town? because he's been worse due to exams?

LittleBeary said:
He also stated that detectives could investigate him. Maybe he's godfather?
I have been in PM contact with Trundle. He did claim veteran to me. If he is mafia, I'm screwed. I claimed to him, which was a bit of a stupid move.

I don't see why he feels the need to be roleclaiming to like everyone even if he is trying to find out roles like.. :(
but i've forgotten how to play mafia soz
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO AS OF CURRENT TIMES I find Truffle's post on Cory quite convincing. I think Trundle's mafiaia ways are more likely due to what's happening school wise to him rn. I honestly would say he doesn't seem quite as bad as when he has been mafia in the past (sorry you suck at it xo) so I think I will vote for Cory :)
I am however still suspicious of Trundle due to Minties telling me to look at him and then she died that night so ya.

Sorry I haven't been posting to the people who wanted me to speak up a few times~
apologies for no godfather prediction (i know you all wanted one xo) I literally have no idea this game. ):

That was a very good plan Truffles. I'm going to have to say Cory is scum, out of anyone, Karla or I would be the first person a townie would likely say to will their bells to (considering how you all voted on recent Bell Vote, this is why I say that). Why Cory failed to mention either one of us and instead stated to will the bells to him is very odd behavior.

Looks like Truffle beat me to it. I had to go somewhere again. I was going to post this before I went (I typed this up before Truffle posted)

"I can confirm that Trundle knows a/the Doctor. I have been in contact with some people, and the evidence convinced me to believe that Trundle is innocent. Why? Well, he knows the Doctor. If he were Mafia, how come we haven't seen a Doctor die? Trundle also knows who the Doctor protected. If he was Mafia, why go after who the Doctor protected instead of the actual doctor? It would be a waste of KP."

I'll go cast my vote for Cory. With the new evidence that has popped up, I believe Trundle is more town-aligned than mafia-aligned.

I do consider the evidence provided against Cory, but there's more evidence surrounding Trundle's guilt, so I'm not changing my vote until I see something more.

So, I decided to vote for Cory. Truffle's post has me pretty convinced. I was planning to vote for Trundle earlier today, but at least he's giving us a defense. Cory on the other hand, seems like he's just quoting and posting for the sake of making it look like he's defending himself. I could see him being used as a Mafia distraction like post how you normally post (spam, one liners, a bit non-contribution), but when they call you out, acknowledge it, and respond minimally to avoid slip ups.

I'd also like to point out I was thinking about voting for Pally as well, seeing that her name was brought up with the whole role-claiming and private messaging stuff. Previous games I've read through or were apart of Pally was a non-contributor in most cases, to the point of being modkilled. A few talks outside of the thread and whatnot, but most of us is aware of her play style enough to the point where she can easily slip by. I find it a bit interesting that she's has decided to post when her name was mentioned by Beary, and also voted for Trundle without any reason. Also pointing out she was on a lot of people's list for either a lynch or someone to watch out for.

My personal list, in order:
TheCreeperHugz
Pallycake
FireNinja

With that said, I really think we ought to lynch someone from the U/N/N category. Not the newbies, but the non-contributors like Cory, LittleBeary, Jeremy, pallycake, Makkine, Fireninja1 or Purplpanda.

• Pallycake - Typically doesn't even post in mafia games, as much as I like Pally as a person, you're awful at mafia and generally post antagonizing remarks.

Now about pallycake. I honestly believe that she didn't realize that the game was going on, and now that she knows, I assume she'll start posting more. She even offered to post her schedule which probably isn't needed but if she wants to go ahead I guess.

After reading the thread, I'm feeling the scummy vibe more from Cory then Trundle due to a similar play style compared to mini mafia three, Trundle is acting (somewhat) differently compared to mini mafias two and four, I'm voting for Cory

So, I decided to vote for Cory. Truffle's post has me pretty convinced. I was planning to vote for Trundle earlier today, but at least he's giving us a defense. Cory on the other hand, seems like he's just quoting and posting for the sake of making it look like he's defending himself. I could see him being used as a Mafia distraction like post how you normally post (spam, one liners, a bit non-contribution), but when they call you out, acknowledge it, and respond minimally to avoid slip ups.

I'd also like to point out I was thinking about voting for Pally as well, seeing that her name was brought up with the whole role-claiming and private messaging stuff. Previous games I've read through or were apart of Pally was a non-contributor in most cases, to the point of being modkilled. A few talks outside of the thread and whatnot, but most of us is aware of her play style enough to the point where she can easily slip by. I find it a bit interesting that she's has decided to post when her name was mentioned by Beary, and also voted for Trundle without any reason. Also pointing out she was on a lot of people's list for either a lynch or someone to watch out for.

I feel like Pally could very possibly be mafia as well. She was trying to find out Beary's role today and also (possibly) claimed to be Ankha, a townie when it was really Purpl's role. Something to keep in mind for a day three lynch or a vig shot tonight if we get more evidence on her.

Voting Cory, evidence involving Cory is very strong, all of which I fully agree with.

Back