Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

Success!

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be targeted by mafia tonight. If any doctors are out there, think about who you are going to save tonight. I would love to be protected, but please save others who were critical to this lynch and put their necks on the line. As for detectives, I would love to see Pally checked. She was on three of the four townies' suspect lists who died night one. Along with that, Beary said that she claimed to be Ankha the townie. However, we know that Purpl's role was indeed Ankha. Furthermore, with the day two lynch she never voted for Cory even though she was active in IRC and on TBT. She ignored the evidence against Cory and instead kept her vote on Trundle. I'm pretty sure that Trundle is town aligned at this point. Major thanks to him and Oath for helping me figure out Cory's true role! If I die tonight, I would keep a close eye on her. Please keep this in mind.
i believe the ankha roleclaim was made up though

Friendly reminder the Ankha role claim was fake.
I never claimed it, jubs gave me the clear to post the screenshot
http://m.imgur.com/a/M1ARC

And yay good job guys!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I didn't vote for Cory because the evidence started piling up against him AFTER I had gone to work.
Many people in the irc already knew I was divided between Trundle and Cory.

This song pretty much sums up my thoughts. Despite Cory being a Mafia Goon, we now know a few things:
  • Bells for Mafia Members are likely set up the same way as town. Townies and Mafia Goons (at least) start with 3 bells. From what I've gathered, blues start with 2 bells, and I think it is safe to assume that power red roles, such as godfather and roleblocker, for example, would end up starting with 2 bells.
  • Since KP is now three, this guarantees that there are only six members of mafia.

I have a few other things to say.

Truffles and I were the leaders of this lynch. The two of us are extremely likely to be shot by mafia tonight. Doctors, I would honestly prefer it if you do not contact Truffle or myself.

Now, I would like to draw everybody's attention to another list.

The following people were still voting for Trundle by the time of the lynch:
  • KarlaKGB
  • Kuma
  • Foxwolf64
  • Lunatic
  • Cory
  • pallycake

KarlaKGB didn't post after the Trundle bandwagon started.
Kuma said she was roleplaying all day, and forgot about mafia.
FoxWolf64's post on why he stayed on Trundle.
I have no information why Lunatic stayed on Trundle.
Cory's dead.
Pallycake was at work, as was I, hence why I didn't post all too much.

And these people didn't vote:
  • Lithia
  • ACNL noodle
  • Prin
  • Prof Gallows
  • TheCreeperHugz

Lithia hasn't posted today, if I recall correctly.
ACNL noodle hasn't posted either.
Prin didn't post.
Prof Gallow's post on voting.
TheCreeperHugz didn't post much either.

People who I would suggest looking at throughout the night are the following, in no specific order.
  • KarlaKGB, as he pushed the Trundle lynch then disappeared afterwards. I know it was a Saturday, but it does seem odd.
  • Kit. In her response to me, she pretty much responded the exact same way as Cory in my day-cop post to her, and we all know how that turned out. I don't want to instantly lynch her, but it's someone I think should be inspected.
  • Kuma. Mostly for the reason that she roleclaimed in IRC before the game even started. Her response to this was that she honestly didn't know. Maybe she was excited about her role. I don't know, but I would like an inspection here.
  • Lithia. We mentioned that she'd end up being a distraction and she is. She isn't posting, and I'd like to see her inspected.
  • Puppy. He isn't posting much, and just seems to be going with the bandwagons. I'd like to see an inspection here.
  • Trundle. How could I not go through this without wanting to have someone inspect Trundle?

To all town members: If you think you are a target, please write your will to someone you trust, if you haven't already.

I have someone who I trust in this game. If mafia wants to target me, then I encourage them to. I just want to remind them that I do have my fail-safe set up. My ideas on who are scum will get out there, whether I'm dead or alive.

Justin forgot to update the first post by lowering KP. You mentioned in the death post that it was down to 3, however the first post, at the time of this typing, it still shows 4.

Will night possible end early if all actions are sent in?

I'm sorry I wasn't posting much, I have not been well so it is hard to concentrate. Today I am feeling better, so I will begin to post on a regular basis (ish).
I didn't see creeperhugz yesterday at all, so maybe she's on the road to mod kill?
I did post yesterday, about Beary/minties argument, and how it's strange that minties died afterwards. Maybe someone who wants to get rid of Beary killed minties to get town to vote. No one brought that up, so my post was barely mentioned.
Kit has been posting less, from what I've seen, and so has Beary.
Minties commented on this on the IRC saying that town is stupid. She didn't say why.

Justin forgot to update the first post by lowering KP. You mentioned in the death post that it was down to 3, however the first post, at the time of this typing, it still shows 4.

Will night possible end early if all actions are sent in?

Updated.

And no, the Night is time fixed to prevent dumb meta speculation over time zones and whatnot.

Well good job town. I was mafia goon again. This reminds me of mm3, I was mafia goon and lynched day 2. In this game I was mafia goon and lynched day 2. I hope you all seen my progress and I wish the mafia the best of luck. And guess what. I'M NOT TOO SALTY!

Oh please VillagerDweller, did you even read my post? I never said I was suspicious of you, just that I wanted to see more from you and Prin. Literally, read my post over. I don't see how you could possibly come up that I said you're suspicious. Both of you have been relatively quiet, so I wanted to hear more from both of you. :rolleyes:

lol. Me? Maybe you should take your own advice. :)

Anyways, I've been gone all day, but it looks like people have changed their minds over to Cory? I have to read through everything more throughly, I just got home. o-o

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH **** I just realized VD was talking about Kit, not me ;_;

maybe you should take your advice and read posts properly too!!!!!! XO

i'm jk (well i'm not. you should've read my post properly ;) but i'm not actually being rude to u) i was talking about Kit taking your post and twisting it. the whole reason I even made that part was so that I could confirm to Kit that you weren't suspicious of me >_______> lunatic u silly
So yeah. Your line "I don't see how you could possibly come up with that I said you're suspicious" can you go tell that to Kit? k thx
also my name is VillageDweller. Not VillagerDweller. <3

Yay Cory was mafia. <3 I love how he didn't even try to defend himself lol

Phew! I really have to thank oath2order and Truffles for believing in my innocence and pulling out the big guns on Cory! Good game, Cory, and I can say, you acted a lot more mature this game than last. Good job!

I generally agree with oath's plan. For the Detectives, be careful who you're in contact with, as they could easily be mafia and tell you to inspect someone who they already know isn't mafia. From here, I suppose I'll just PM the people I know to help do what they can. Hopefully you guys still don't think I'm scum :p

Updated.

And no, the Night is time fixed to prevent dumb meta speculation over time zones and whatnot.

GOOD.

Well good job town. I was mafia goon again. This reminds me of mm3, I was mafia goon and lynched day 2. In this game I was mafia goon and lynched day 2. I hope you all seen my progress and I wish the mafia the best of luck. And guess what. I'M NOT TOO SALTY!

No salt? Damn.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because I have to be a total ass about this, I'm just going to laugh at something Trundle said yesterday in the IRC.

[11:10] <TrundlePC> I've really never seen you lynch or kill scum

huehuehue

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
CORY WAS MAFIA
Okie we did it, how many mafia left?

Six are left. They have 3 KP tonight, which is calculated by number of mafia, divided by 2, rounded up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry I wasn't posting much, I have not been well so it is hard to concentrate. Today I am feeling better, so I will begin to post on a regular basis (ish).
I didn't see creeperhugz yesterday at all, so maybe she's on the road to mod kill?
I did post yesterday, about Beary/minties argument, and how it's strange that minties died afterwards. Maybe someone who wants to get rid of Beary killed minties to get town to vote. No one brought that up, so my post was barely mentioned.
Kit has been posting less, from what I've seen, and so has Beary.
Minties commented on this on the IRC saying that town is stupid. She didn't say why.

Yes, but the thing is about the Beary and Minties argument is that that's such a risky move. It seems too obvious, you know what I mean?

You're in IRC? What's your name in it, I don't recall seeing you.

Lithia hasn't posted today, if I recall correctly.

[*]Lithia. We mentioned that she'd end up being a distraction and she is. She isn't posting, and I'd like to see her inspected.

I have someone who I trust in this game. If mafia wants to target me, then I encourage them to. I just want to remind them that I do have my fail-safe set up. My ideas on who are scum will get out there, whether I'm dead or alive.

First of all, how was I a distraction? By trying to get things on point in the near beginning? If you mean I was a distraction by not posting then you could point out many others as well. I lurk here, most of the time when I'm online. I don't post much anymore, as I do not want to just be labeled as "bandwagoning," (I could predict many of you will consider me mafia later on if I continue to bandwagon). Instead, I read comments and see who is best fit. I did not vote because I simply forgot to. Many of the reasonings are pulling me in different directions, and I decided I would decide later. And later.. And later.. Until I forgot that the voting ended.
If you think that was a lousy excuse to lynch me, then by all means, go ahead. Just know that it will be a mistake.

First of all, how was I a distraction? By trying to get things on point in the near beginning? If you mean I was a distraction by not posting then you could point out many others as well. I lurk here, most of the time when I'm online. I don't post much anymore, as I do not want to just be labeled as "bandwagoning," (I could predict many of you will consider me mafia later on if I continue to bandwagon). Instead, I read comments and see who is best fit. I did not vote because I simply forgot to. Many of the reasonings are pulling me in different directions, and I decided I would decide later. And later.. And later.. Until I forgot that the voting ended.
If you think that was a lousy excuse to lynch me, then by all means, go ahead. Just know that it will be a mistake.

Then maybe you could at least post your opinions? If you don't post at all and lurk then it looks like your Mafia. Not saying you are, but it definitely helps Town by posting, not lurking.

And your last two sentences aren't the best thing to say.

Then maybe you could at least post your opinions? If you don't post at all and lurk then it looks like your Mafia. Not saying you are, but it definitely helps Town by posting, not lurking.

And your last two sentences aren't the best thing to say.

I understand. I'll post more often, and yeah, I just realized that my last words weren't the best thing to say either.

I have no information why Lunatic stayed on Trundle.

Oh, sorry if I confused anyone! I was gone yesterday because I was in a long car ride to home from my sisters~ By the time I got back and read through the new pages, Justin announced majority was reached and he was making the days end post. I figured it was useless for me to change my vote~

Anyways, I agree with your last list for the most part. But I'd add Prin and Tsundere, they've both been very quiet too. I suppose they could be actively PM'ing, but yeah.

- - - Post Merge - - -

maybe you should take your advice and read posts properly too!!!!!! XO

i'm jk (well i'm not. you should've read my post properly ;) but i'm not actually being rude to u) i was talking about Kit taking your post and twisting it. the whole reason I even made that part was so that I could confirm to Kit that you weren't suspicious of me >_______> lunatic u silly
So yeah. Your line "I don't see how you could possibly come up with that I said you're suspicious" can you go tell that to Kit? k thx
also my name is VillageDweller. Not VillagerDweller. <3

Yay Cory was mafia. <3 I love how he didn't even try to defend himself lol

I said I realized you were talking to Kit. :)

Six are left. They have 3 KP tonight, which is calculated by number of mafia, divided by 2, rounded up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, but the thing is about the Beary and Minties argument is that that's such a risky move. It seems too obvious, you know what I mean?

You're in IRC? What's your name in it, I don't recall seeing you.
I went on ICRC, I was called the noodle. I went on once or twice. FLaKe remembers me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Irc*

I just wanted to point out that it is possible that there are less than 6 mafia left. In a few games, godfather's themselves have been worth 1 whole KP, so if this game is going like that, there could be 5 mafia left. The Amazing Machine might reveal the amount of roles left, we aren't sure yet, so just make sure that you know nothing is set in stone about roles.

I just wanted to point out that it is possible that there are less than 6 mafia left. In a few games, godfather's themselves have been worth 1 whole KP, so if this game is going like that, there could be 5 mafia left. The Amazing Machine might reveal the amount of roles left, we aren't sure yet, so just make sure that you know nothing is set in stone about roles.
Ooo that would be nice if it did that. What else could it be capable of? I hope there's only 5 left, I dun wanna deal with anymore stupid mafia messing up everything. As for the whole reading posts properly thing...I'm not really..sure about what the whole big deal is there...It sounds more like something you were applying to Cory.
And YAY Cory was mafia! We caught one :)
Makes up for the deaths we had.

Back