Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

I'm afraid if you're wrong about purpl you're in for the next batch of lynches whether you know he's mafia or not. You better be sure you really trust him.

Exactly, because the inactives might be modkilled anyway right (that's how it works right?)? We don't want to be wasting a lynch on someone who isn't very active.

Last two games I were in the modkill was not implemented as stated in the main post.

Last two games I were in the modkill was not implemented as stated in the main post.

Well one of the games was mafia VI and I don't even consider it a mafia game and idk about Tom not implementing it because I did not pay much attention because I was not in that game.

I'm afraid if you're wrong about purpl you're in for the next batch of lynches whether you know he's mafia or not. You better be sure you really trust him.

Exactly, because the inactives might be modkilled anyway right (that's how it works right?)? We don't want to be wasting a lynch on someone who isn't very active.
Kaiaa, I know I am taking a huge risk, but I really trust him

Hey I think you are all forgetting about this, I know oath posted it before but it sort of got lost

why did Horus send prof gallows 2 bells

If it has been answered sorry; I missed it. But I would like to know why.

So it seems the FireNinja bandwagon died. I feel as if that gives him reason to feel safe though, so it would be helpful if someone were to inspect him during the night.

Last game, I noticed Purpl was pretty bad at lying (most of his lies were true) and I wouldn't be surprised if that may be what's holding him back this game. I can tell I'm probably not the only one who noticed this. It may just be VI but it's what I think now. I'll change my vote to him since he is the main lynch candidate for today.

Seriously, Purpl? We don't need to know how to capitalize your name.

Kaiaa, I know I am taking a huge risk, but I really trust him

This greatly reminds me of game V where Beary didn't trust me but trusted Minties, who was scum, for no real reason! You're going to have a pretty big attitude change here if Purpl ends up mafia. You're really setting yourself up for a lynch afterwards if you don't back down now. It's nice that you're defending, but you really have no reason to.

Hey I think you are all forgetting about this, I know oath posted it before but it sort of got lost

Basically it happened in IRC.

Horus was like "can you give bells during the day?"

And I was like "yes".

And then hes like "here gallows".

And then Gallows is like "thanks but you just made me look bad".

Basically it happened in IRC.

Horus was like "can you give bells during the day?"

And I was like "yes".

And then hes like "here gallows".

And then Gallows is like "thanks but you just made me look bad".

I am really not surprised that Horus would do that for that reason.

I still have quite a few votes, and PurplPanda is gaining quite a lot too, so by the looks of it, one of us is going to be dead by the time I wake up in the morning...
I don't see why he felt the need to roleclaim so early on in the game, especially with a specific name, when there was only one person who had even really mentioned him and voted for him, which I find a bit strange. A lot of his posts are distracting too, like the one liners that he tends to use to correct people if they get something wrong about him. There don't seem to be many other lynch candidates that have anything against them except for inactivity at the moment, so I'm just gonna drop a vote for him in the other thread before I go to bed.

I've been reading today's posts throughout the day and I noticed one thing that keeps coming up every now and then. Some people are upset because inactive and distracting players are targeted for lynch on day 1. This has always been the case though and it's the only thing we have to go off of. People bring this up in every game too, I don't get it. It's day 1, what do you expect? We don't know anything and no one trusts anyone so we might as well get rid of people that will confuse us later. We can't ignore inactive people because look what Dolby was able to do in the last Mini Mafia. And we have to get rid of "distractions" because, even if they are town, they don't do anything helpful and confuse the rest of the town.

I am really not surprised that Horus would do that for that reason.

I do what I want.

This greatly reminds me of game V where Beary didn't trust me but trusted Minties, who was scum, for no real reason! You're going to have a pretty big attitude change here if Purpl ends up mafia. You're really setting yourself up for a lynch afterwards if you don't back down now. It's nice that you're defending, but you really have no reason to.

I will not back down, Purpl is town
(Hey that rhymed ~)

I have decided to change my vote to PurplPanda, as she is a much better lynch candidate than an inactive. I also find this situation similar to Fanous' situation where he was scum. Someone else (iLoveYou) was about to be suspected, but Fanous popped up and appeared.

I also want to mention that Kuma says that "Pelly" is the name of all Townies, and I highly doubt she didn't read the Roles part of the OP. I'm going to keep an eye on her.

And another thing: DO NOT GIVE UP AND SAY "OH WELL, IM SUSPECTED JUST LYNCH ME YOU GUYS WON'T KILL MAFIA THOUGH LOL". That is clearly NOT playing to win. We don't want to waste a lynch. Call me a hypocrite if you want, but at least I wasn't jumping onto everyone and claiming no lynch in MM3. We don't need those kind of people, as they will hurt us whether they're Town or Mafia.

Voting for PurplPanda because he's misleading the town and sidetracking, if he is town, he will be a distraction later in the game

Back