• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

Well, looks like it's time to-
Justin said:
pallycake has been lynched. She was Timmy.
I give up. I hope I die tonight.

Damn it Pally. She swore on our ****ing friendship that she was Townie.

Well, looks like it's time to-

I give up. I hope I die tonight.

Damn it Pally. She swore on our ****ing friendship that she was Townie.
Now now Kuma..Dont be so upset!
You shouldn't wish to die!!

Well, I'll go ahead and say this.
I'm a one shot poisoner (equal to a vig that delays the kill until the next night). Last night I used my action on pally, but she just got lynched today. I'm still happy that we got mafia, and I didn't speak up since 4 mafia were already dead and I didn't want another night of 2 KP. However, my action is now gone.

Now now Kuma..Dont be so upset!
You shouldn't wish to die!!

She lied to me though! I don't even know who to trust as it keeps being shattered into a million pieces.

But really, I give up on this game. I'll still post and all, but I'm more than happy to let Mafia kill me.

We are just waiting
Sadly...The mini mafia I joined was scrapped, and I didnt join the now very active one because I didnt want to handle 3 games going on at once.. :(

XN4tLb7.png

tsundere has died, they were Kapp'n. Their belongings have been transferred according to their will.

You are Kapp’n, One-Shot Coward of Boondox!

Fortunately, due to your status in the town, you have a special power. You can also use up to 1 item per Night in addition to your special power.

Special Power: Once per game, you can travel to the Island during the Night and hide yourself, making you immune to all actions (powers and items) used on you during that Night. Players who target you will receive the following: “______ was missing from Boondox during the Night. Your action failed.”

You start with 2 Bells in your ABD. Spend them wisely!
Your team wins when all forces of evil are eliminated from Boondox.

cexmp4j.png

Super T&T has reopened!

It is now Day Six. You must now vote to lynch. It takes 8 votes to reach a majority lynch, you have 48 hours to do so as there is no Bell vote.

Mafia KP = 1 (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

As a reminder, all votes and bell transactions belong over in this thread only: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...VII-Animal-Crossing-Voting-Transaction-Thread

Item purchases should be private messaged to me.

No. I'm in contact with someone with an axe and they used it on them.

Actually i've been reviewing my PMs and I don't think they mentioned killing tsundere. Disregard my post for now please until this gets confirmed :]

This seems all too suspicious. Why would Farobi blurt out something like that?

aww my plan didnt work :"( whatevs i still took a hit<3
(can i get obs ty)

Lol no, I didn't axe Tsundere. I did however use it on someone else these past two nights, and suspiciously they haven't died. I wasn't informed about being blocked, so perhaps they were protected?

I used my inspection on Kuma last night. Unsurprisingly (at least to me), she returned mafia~

Back