Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

how did he fake puppys evidence

Do we any proof that youre a blue? Didn't think so. Wouldn't you have checked my role? Or anyone else's?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway I have to go to class. I urge you all to re-read the posts, realize that Truffle is just speculating and has never had hard evidence against anyone.

Goodnight.

Lhku7Et.png

pallycake has been lynched. She was Timmy. Full Role PM below:
You are Timmy, Mafia Jack of all Trades of Boondox!

Fortunately, due to your status in the town, you have a special power. You can also use up to 1 item per Night in addition to your special power.

Special Power: You have three powers you can use. During the Night, you can use one of these powers on another player in the game. Each power can only be used once, and to only one player each night. Your powers are:

Protect - Protect the player during the Night to save them from a single kill that Night. Your protection applies before any other form of second life. You and your target will be informed if the protection is absorbed by a kill.
Role Name Inspect - Learn the role name of a Player during the Night. The role name will not be colour coded.
Item Inspect - Learn the inventory contents of a Player during the Night. This will be current as of the beginning of the Night. Any items purchased during the Night will not be included, and any items used during the Night will still be included.

Here is the link to the Scum Chat:
[REDCATED]

This is a private chat for your team to discuss in. DO NOT LINK NON MAFIA TEAM MEMBERS TO THIS CHAT OR YOU WILL BE MODKILLED AND BANNED

For your convenience, your friends (mafia team members) are:
[REDCATED]

You start with 2 Bells in your ABD. Spend them wisely!
Your team wins when you equal or outnumber everyone else in Boondox.

Dolby has been mod killed. He was Chief. Full Role PM below:
You are Chief, Townie of Boondox!

Unfortunately, you have no special inherent powers and can only assist your team using your voice and vote! Well, unless you?re able to get your hands on some nifty items?

You start with 3 Bells in your ABD. Spend them wisely!
Your team wins when all forces of evil are eliminated from Boondox.

Super T&T is now closed. You cannot purchase items in the Night.

It is now Night Five. It will end at 7PM Pacific tomorrow. (~24 hours) Please send in your actions, including abilities and items usable during the Night, to me via private message during this period. Additionally, you can change/set your will during this period, assuming you have enough changes remaining.

Mafia KP = 1 (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

THANK GOODNESS DAY WAS GETTING SO FRUSTRATING

Props to Truffle and Laurina for convincing me to vote for Pally!

Heh goodbye

FYI Nothing Truffle said was accurate. (Sorry not sorry)
I really didn't know the game started, and yes Jer was my teammate but that post was mostly inspired by mindless bandwagonning.
Please learn to critically think. And not blindly trust every big post you see.

I'll give props to Laurina since she had a feeling about me, no real evidence but still.
It was p obvious I was scum and I managed to trick some of you to unvote AFTER VOTING WAS EXTENDED smh

And remember town didn't kill Pally
Pally killed Pally

Mafia 4 life

- - - Post Merge - - -

Success! Scummy Pally. Ily!

Ily2 irl but I have to be salty in this game

Heh goodbye

I really didn't know the game started, and yes Jer was my teammate but that post was mostly inspired by mindless bandwagonning.

I'll give props to Laurina since she had a feeling about me, no real evidence but still.
It was p obvious I was scum and I managed to trick some of you to unvote AFTER VOTING WAS EXTENDED smh

Pally killed Pally

Mafia 4 life

- - - Post Merge - - -

Says the inactive one that didn't know the game started. Jk, have a good afterlife, no one will probably miss you!

If there is possibly a DT out there, PLEASE contact a strong player like Truffle to inspect a player that is suspicious to you, especially Kuma. Even if there isn't another DT, it's good to think positive. :)

Heh goodbye

Pally killed Pally

Mafia 4 life

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still defending yourself even in death? You're very determined :)

Um I'm being honest
There's literally no point for me to lie now
Hell I even voted for myself so calm down

Ok bye for real ghost ooooo

Um I'm being honest
There's literally no point for me to lie now
Hell I even voted for myself so calm down

Ok bye for real ghost ooooo

It's just annoying because you're trying to make it look like no effort was put in at all to your death, like it was just a modkill or something. Okay, our evidence wasn't perfection but obviously we had caught you. So yeah c;

It's just annoying because you're trying to make it look like no effort was put in at all to your death, like it was just a modkill or something. Okay, our evidence wasn't perfection but obviously we had caught you. So yeah c;

This, haha. You and Jeremy don't seem to like our type of thinking/evidence. ;o

I gave credit where it was due, cry about it it's the truth
I told truffle if he could get a single piece of good evidence Id applaud him for it.
Not my problem you guys can't handle the truth :}
Leaving before I get in trouble with jubs for posting
Mafia for life

I gave credit where it was due, cry about it it's the truth
I told truffle if he could get a single piece of good evidence Id applaud him for it.
Not my problem you guys can't handle the truth :}
Leaving before I get in trouble with jubs for posting
Mafia for life

Okay, goodbye officially. And we can handle the truth, you sort of seem to be overreacting.

Okay, goodbye officially. And we can handle the truth, you sort of seem to be overreacting.

Probably butthurt over getting killed. I think that's really the only reason she's trying to belittle us like this... The fact that we killed her was an accomplishment cause she was scum LOL I don't give a flying **** how good or bad the evidence was, we still lynched you because your behavior was suspicious and it paid off. Wonderfully.

pally i hate you ): you liar

Laurina: i was so over truffle vs pally tbh I just wanted some person and that was a reason you looked mafia!!!
also don't even try and turn it around on me m8 that's just #rude. i'm too tired for YOUR BS. xo

I want to say something about the no real evidence thing ... but w/e can't argue with the dead.

I personally think Night should be shorter so that this game can end quicker. I don't think there are many Blue Roles (and Red Roles) left anyways.

Back