• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

As a lot of you know my sleep has been all kinds of ****ed up lately. I'm here now though, post will be here soon. Sorry for the delay folks.

As a lot of you know my sleep has been all kinds of ****ed up lately. I'm here now though, post will be here soon. Sorry for the delay folks.

Of course I understand. I woke up at 7AM instead of 3AM.

IGB9Qd0.png

LittleBeary has died, they were Dr. Shrunk. Their will was set to a dead player, LittleBeary's 4 Bells are up for vote today.

You are Dr. Shrunk, Doctor of Boondox!

Fortunately, due to your status in the town, you have a special power. You can also use up to 1 item per Night in addition to your special power.

Special Power: You can protect one player during the Night to save them from a single kill that Night. Your protection applies before any form of second life. You and your target will be informed if the protection is absorbed by a kill. The same player cannot be protected by you two nights in a row.

You start with 2 Bells in your ABD. Spend them wisely!
Your team wins when all forces of evil are eliminated from Boondox.

lynn105 has died, they were Luna. Their will was set to a dead player, lynn105's 7 Bells are up for vote today.

You are Luna, Doctor of Boondox!

Fortunately, due to your status in the town, you have a special power. You can also use up to 1 item per Night in addition to your special power.

Special Power: You can protect one player during the Night to save them from a single kill. Your protection applies before any other form of second life. You and your target will be informed if the protection is absorbed by a kill. The same player cannot be protected by you two nights in a row.

You start with 2 Bells in your ABD. Spend them wisely!

Lithia has been mod killed for inactivity (no lynch vote for 3 days in a row), they were Coco. Their bells will be thrown away as they really should have been mod killed at the end of the last Day.

You are Coco, Townie of Boondox!

Unfortunately, you have no special inherent powers and can only assist your team using your voice and vote! Well, unless you’re able to get your hands on some nifty items…

You start with 3 Bells in your ABD. Spend them wisely!

cexmp4j.png

Super T&T has reopened!

Before a lynch can occur, you must first vote to decide who will receive the late players' 11 Bells. The player with the most votes after 24 hours, or first to reach 9 votes, will receive the late players' 11 Bells.

Mafia KP = 2 (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

As a reminder, all votes and bell transactions belong over in this thread only: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...VII-Animal-Crossing-Voting-Transaction-Thread

Item purchases should be private messaged to me.

Well, who should the bells go to?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does anyone think I should test out the amazing machine/observatory pass?

wonderful 2 doctors are dead
11 bells up to give to someone!

was lynn even active? I guess that at least we now know that she was an inactive town and not a mafia hiding behind it? lol

I honestly don't think Kit is mafia because i doubt if she was mafia that her team would've let her continue on like that - however she did drastically change form being hyperactive to being quite. good potentially be new player being hyperactive being told my mafia to calm down over a period of time? idk lol

has anyone tried the tricky pitfall yet? i'd be willing to try it i guess

WE BOTH DIED?!
Well, it was a good game everyone. Told ya I was blue! :rolleyes:
Keep at it, I know we can win!
RIP me and Lynn

Well, who should the bells go to?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does anyone think I should test out the amazing machine/observatory pass?

amazing machine was said a while back but i forgot what it does

before kaiaa died she told me she got an observatory pass and it does what gallows originally said it does -lets you see an action done to or by the person you watch. he lied when he said he was lying about what it does. no point in trying it unless you actually do wan it?

amazing machine was said a while back but i forgot what it does

before kaiaa died she told me she got an observatory pass and it does what gallows originally said it does -lets you see an action done to or by the person you watch. he lied when he said he was lying about what it does. no point in trying it unless you actually do wan it?

I kind of do want it. I believe I have 14 bells atm.

Whoops forgot about this too...

Lithia has been mod killed for inactivity (no lynch vote for 3 days in a row), they were Coco. Their bells will be thrown away as they really should have been mod killed at the end of the last Day.

You are Coco, Townie of Boondox!

Unfortunately, you have no special inherent powers and can only assist your team using your voice and vote! Well, unless you?re able to get your hands on some nifty items?

You start with 3 Bells in your ABD. Spend them wisely!

WE BOTH DIED?!
Well, it was a good game everyone. Told ya I was blue! :rolleyes:
Keep at it, I know we can win!
RIP me and Lynn

And I set my will on you expecting you wouldn't die. That was my last will change too. :<

thanks lithia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT
wasted bells too holla. well atl east we know she's not mafia? LOL

prin - go ahead and buy it if you want then i guess.

i'm going to go ahea and yolo and buy a tricky pitfall i think i have enough

Back