Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

Yea, I have a bit of something against beary. I've said it that I would leave her alone. I haven't said anything else about her.
If I come off as anti-town, then, I just do. I'm trying to help, but not doing a very good job of it. Do you know what it's like having to read 50+ pages when you come back online? It's a real pain to keep up, and I am trying my best. Don't be suprised if I bandwagon for a bit.

ok i think ill vote after i come back bc i havent made my mind up but

night one: i inspected tom because i wasnt too sure of him. of course he dies though
night two: oath.

in the quote they said that mafia knew tsundere's role already. I believe them - but what makes you think that, tsundere? :eek:
ill explain after night

ok hey im the person truffle was talking about. im just gonna go ahead and say it since mafia pronably knows my role anyway - i am a detective. i checked puppy and she returned town. and yeah

I believe you after reading through the thread and finding a post that implies that you are in contact with the detective or are the detective. Voting for Jeremy

Hmm... I'm guessing that Lithia is being modkilled since she/he didn't vote in the last three lynches? That's unfortunate. It looks like Prin missed the last two lunches as well but voted in this one. I guess that's a good thing.

mIui6eM.png

Jeremy has died. He was Phyllis. Full Role PM below:
You are Phyllis, Mafia Goon of Boondox!

Unfortunately, you have no special inherent powers and can only assist your team using your voice and vote! Well, unless you?re able to get your hands on some nifty items?

Here is the link to the Scum Chat:
[REDACTED]

This is a private chat for your team to discuss in. DO NOT LINK NON MAFIA TEAM MEMBERS TO THIS CHAT OR YOU WILL BE MODKILLED AND BANNED

For your convenience, your friends (mafia team members) are:
[REDACTED]

You start with 3 Bells in your ABD. Spend them wisely!
Your team wins when you equal or outnumber everyone else in Boondox.

Super T&T is now closed. You cannot purchase items in the Night.

It is now Night Four. It will end at 9PM Pacific tomorrow. (~24 hours) Please send in your actions, including abilities and items usable during the Night, to me via private message during this period. Additionally, you can change/set your will during this period, assuming you have enough changes remaining.

Mafia KP = 2 (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

Everyone who voted for me is getting banned! Jubsgate2014 kills another! Yeah I'm scum, but Truffle and Farboi's evidence is still incorrect either way, sorry! Laurina was right about the Jubs/Gallows/Kaiaa conversation though, which is ultimately what got me killed. So mafia still wins in our hearts and everyone knows it! We would have had the game wrapped up by now! #scum4lyfe

PS, Kaiaa wanted me to say:

And I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids!

Glad we're hitting scum but only one we've lynched so far has an action/power. Perhaps the next scum we lynch will be an action one.

What. How wasnt he the roleblocker? :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm really starting to think that lynn is telling the truth... would that mean that a Pitfall and shovel do block actions?

I can confirm the shovel and pitfall do block actions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

[Although they have a random chance of working] according to when Kaiaa bought and tested one

Tbh I'm still disappointed that we didn't hit a roleblocker. There's still 2KP & 2 blocks that can happen. I hope y'all set a will to someone you trust that isn't likely going to be killed by the Mafia.

Kit or Pally for the next lynch please. Or if there are any Vigilantes left, go at one of them. I think it's self-explanatory but i highly suggest we lynch one of the two tomorrow.

According to the Activity rules stated in the first post, Lithia will be mod killed in four hours if she does not place a vote, as she has not voted for 3 in-game days at that point. She was given a PM reminder on March 26th warning her of impending mod kill if she did not vote soon. Technically she should be killed now as the lynch has occurred, but I'm giving the extra four hours until the actual 1AM deadline previously set in case they planned on returning to vote in that time frame.

Activity:
If you miss voting in two Deadline No Lynches in a row, or miss voting in three Majority Lynches in a row, you may be mod killed depending on the circumstance.

Please also make your best attempt to post on a regular basis. If I feel you are not contributing to the game enough, I may prod you via a PM asking you to post. If you ignore this and continue to avoid posting, you may be mod killed.

Tbh I'm still disappointed that we didn't hit a roleblocker. There's still 2KP & 2 blocks that can happen. I hope y'all set a will to someone you trust that isn't likely going to be killed by the Mafia.

Kit or Pally for the next lynch please. Or if there are any Vigilantes left, go at one of them. I think it's self-explanatory but i highly suggest we lynch one of the two tomorrow.

Good job team!!!!

Excuse me? How am I self explanatory? There hasn't been a single post that has evidence that I'm apart of mafia.
You guys need to stop bandwagoning off of false claims an actually analyze and read posts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit sorry read that wrong, but my point still stands

Well, I know everyone's kinda upset that we didn't hit a action role, but everyone agrees that mafia is mafia, no?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can we bid now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can we bid now?

Good job team!!!!

Excuse me? How am I self explanatory? There hasn't been a single post that has evidence that I'm apart of mafia.
You guys need to stop bandwagoning off of false claims an actually analyze and read posts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit sorry read that wrong, but my point still stands
Good point. Don't just see a big post and go like, "whoopee, vote for this person"
Yeah but FN was on the list of 3 strong Mafia players.

Also in response to that post by Laurina, I already posted why I voted for Trundle.... at the time all evidence pointed towards him. When everyone started switching to Cory I was at work.
I responded to Beary because what she said was something completely false, made up by oath. I simply cleared my name and that was that.
HE was on the list of 3 strong mafia players? All of you take Tom's lists as some sort of fact. It's not fact. Well, kinda, but that doesnt mean everyone in it is just what he says they are. Now, I don't agrue with you, but, whatever.

Well, I know everyone's kinda upset that we didn't hit a action role, but everyone agrees that mafia is mafia, no?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can we bid now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can we bid now?

Bidding should have occurred over the past ~48 hours. Nobody bid so I guess they're gone now!

Back