Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

Let's play connect the dots to find the scum

Horus transferred two bells to Gallows
Gallows has been confirmed as scum by Justin
It was extremely early in the game, maybe mafia trying to buy something expensive? (Pitfall/shovel combo comes to mind)
Horus had almost no reasoning

I think that Horus is worth a dt check

2NW7Txp.png

too tired to write a story

Makkine has died, they were Resetti. No will was left, Makkine's 5 Bells are up for vote today.
You are Resetti, One-Shot Vigilante of Boondox!

Fortunately, due to your status in the town, you have a special power. You can also use up to 1 item per Night in addition to your special power.

Special Power: Once per game, you can shoot another player during the Night. If you are role blocked and you shot, you will gain your shot back to use again.

You start with 2 Bells in your ABD. Spend them wisely!
Your team wins when all forces of evil are eliminated from Boondox.

Trundle has died, they were Tortimer. Their will was set to a dead player, Trundle's 3 Bells are up for vote today.
You are Tortimer, Veteran of Boondox!

Fortunately, due to your status in the town, you have a special power. You can also use up to 1 item per Night in addition to your special power.

Special Power: You have two lives during the Night. It will take two hits throughout the game for you to die. You do not need to use this power, it is automatic.

You start with 2 Bells in your ABD. Spend them wisely!
Your team wins when all forces of evil are eliminated from Boondox.

ezcXYtq.png

T&T Mart has reopened!

Before a lynch can occur, you must first vote to decide who will receive the late Makkine and Trundle's 8 Bells.

The player with the most votes after 24 hours, or first to reach 14 votes, will receive the late Makkine and Trundle' 8 Bells.

Mafia KP = 3 (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

As a reminder, all votes and bell transactions belong over in this thread only: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...VII-Animal-Crossing-Voting-Transaction-Thread

Item purchases should be private messaged to me.

going to bed goodbye

I think that horus is not in the game anymore :rolleyes:

Horus was replaced by FoxWolf and he was really eager to lynch trundle straight away. I still think he's (trundle) town but that's something worth mentioning against foxwolf.

- - - Post Merge - - -

RIP TRUNDLE T.T

Amazing machine was a census like we thought it would be. It confirms there are 6 mafia (soon to be 5). It can also confirm there are no third party players :)

Makkine was protected last night, so I'm assuming that Trundle took two hits

There still is the probable serial killer

Makkine is dead????

- - - Post Merge - - -

Makkine was protected last night, so I'm assuming that Trundle took two hits

There still is the probable serial killer

Makkine is dead????

Ment night one

- - - Post Merge - - -

If your wondering why I'm bungling basic information, it's nine thirty where I am and I have a fever and headache

Funny how you come out of the shadows after night and the gallows ordeal

So Gallows confirmed that what the Observatory pass does is a lie, i think it's worth buying again for town to really know for sure.

Kaiaa do you have enough bells? Im more than willing to vote for you if the bells you have now + bells earned will surpass 8 bells.

Back