• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

You were mafia in the last mini mafia, and I rarely saw a post from you. Literally no one mentioned you because no one thought you were even playing.

Please take a look at the main mafia, game six

Locked while I write and post the Night post. See voting thread.

MGHwZ3h.png

The townspeople had spent the entirety of the past two days debating their first lynch. After all of the deliberation, they were certain that PurplPanda was the one they were looking for. Everyone's favourite Ricky stepped up to the plate and did the deed. The town gasped as they saw green blood everywhere. Goodbye PurplPanda.

PurplPanda screamed in horror at the sight of Ricky. They were Ankha. Full Role PM below:

You are Ankha, Townie of Boondox!

Unfortunately, you have no special inherent powers and can only assist your team using your voice and vote! Well, unless you?re able to get your hands on some nifty items?

You start with 3 Bells in your ABD. Spend them wisely!
Your team wins when all forces of evil are eliminated from Boondox.

Nookling Junction is now closed. You cannot purchase items in the Night.

It is now Night One. It will end at 8PM Pacific tomorrow. (~27 hours) Please send in your actions, including abilities and items usable during the Night, to me via private message during this period. Additionally, please remember to set your Will to another player if you wish to do so, via private message as well during this period.

Mafia KP = 4 (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

RIP-Purpl

I was right for once, he wasnt lying and wasnt scum. He didnt deserve this

Okay, night plan. Vigilantes don't shoot unless you've talked to someone that is very good person first. Doctors, use your best choice on who you think the mafia would hit (ie people who have claimed specific things or blue roles). Don't protect me, so that the mafia can hit me and you'll all know my role to prevent confusion further into the game. I'm not sure what other roles there are, so that's all I got. I'm pretty sure if there is a DT who wants to inspect me, go ahead.

Back