Diamondarcadia

Camden, Cora & Claires Mommy
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Cake
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Hello all,

I was wondering what are you opinions on starting a free signature shop? It would be really limited to just a few spots since I can get really lazy lol

I did make the signature below and have been having fun with coral paint shop pro so I can do a variety of other things.

I often see people who need signatures but may not be able to afford one, this would be my way of helping. Anyone's opinions on my work and general idea?

Wow! You should. And if you do, can you work on mine? ;3 I'll give some hybrids if you want =D. Also, loving your signature.

Last edited:
I would love to do yours :) pm me with all your details! I am doing one for a friend first (cause I promised) and you can be next :)

I would love to do yours :) pm me with all your details! I am doing one for a friend first (cause I promised) and you can be next :)

Ill try to think of what I want my signature to be first, and then I'll Pm you :3 Also, Good luck if you are going to open a shop! :)

Last edited:
Please please please do mine. I just verified my acc like, 5 minutes ago, and I don't have any bells, or whatever this forum uses for currency. I want one of the Team Valor logo. Animated or not, idc.

EDIT: Oh, apparently it IS bells. Lucky guess, maybe. I don't have any tickets either.

Last edited:
Please please please do mine. I just verified my acc like, 5 minutes ago, and I don't have any bells, or whatever this forum uses for currency. I want one of the Team Valor logo. Animated or not, idc.

hi, and welcome to the forum!! unfortunately this thread hasn't been active for 3 years haha- but there are plenty of signature shops in the "museum shop" section of the forum that will probably be more responsive to your request :') hope you find what you're looking for!! :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back