• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ~The Happy Balloon Stand~ [CLOSED]

crystalmilktea

Bells
Special Snowflake
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
Feedback
100% (253) +

what time is it?

Orders will usually take at least a day to fill, as I try not to TT
I will hold orders for a MAXIMUM of 2 weeks after I first notify you, please tell me in advance if you will be unavailable during that time

The LARGER your order, the LONGER it will take for me to get it to you ^^ After I've completed it, I will PM you and deliver your items to your town

BUNNY - 50k each
blue
cyan
orange
pink
red
yellow

(don't have green or indigo)

HEART - 20k each
blue
cyan
green
indigo
orange
pink
red
yellow

REGULAR - 10k each
blue
cyan
green
indigo
orange
pink
red
yellow

WORKING ON:

*I will try to remember to do Wi-Fi Ratings, but if you would really like one best way is to rate me first, since I sometimes have to handle a couple orders at a time and forget who I have and haven't rated!

Last edited:
Can I get the full FISH set, Campus set, and ALL wet suits

Total would be 3.3mil

May I have the autumn floor and summit wall? Altogether for 25k? If that's too low please tell me!

Wait. Can you drop them off? I can't pick them up because I have no room in my pockets.

Back