Memory - A Town made to remember the times of City Folk - FINAL DAY"!

SodaDog

~the millennium is now~
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2898-6073-7400
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
Memory
As you may know, Nintendo is pulling the plug on our Wi-Fi servers on May the 20th, and to mark that moment, we will be setting up a brand new town that will have our most memorable moments and milestones.

This town will have nicely made houses, well-laid paths, and even a "gravestone depot" which will have the grave of our most beloved City Folk game.
Friend Code & Info
Name: SodaDog
Town: Memory
Code: 0434-2839-4055

COUNTDOWN TO END

---

UPCOMING
Grand Opening
When we done our Nook chores, come with us while we have fun down at The Roost with jams from K.K. Slider.
----------------------------------
26th April 7:30pm to 10:00pm BST

ARCHIVE
The Introduction - CANCELLED
To commemorate
our town opening, we will be holding an introduction event. Feel free to drop off any regional exclusives, rare items, or even bells. This event will be a "getting to know you" sort of event.
-----------------------------------------

Time: 5pm-10pm GMT
Saturday 30th March 2014 & 5th April 2014
----

Vote on the town name!
We need your help on to vote the Town name before 20th March, which will be the creation of the town. Those are the options:

- Memorial
- Landmark
- Finale
- Dead End
- Memory
- Destiny

Voting closes at 6pm GMT/12pm CST

---

Upcoming events include a final get-together which will involve various activities and visitors from all over this site. That get-together will involve writing something memorial on this board that can range from a message to a memory.

Last edited:
What do you mean by the wi-fi thing? :<

Haven't heard of the news? In that case, let me explain. Nintendo is pulling the plug on Wii and DS Wi-Fi services on May 20th. This does not apply to the Wii Shop, DSi Shop, Netflix, Internet Brower, and other services such as those, but it mainly applies to online play, for example, visiting other towns in City Folk, racing others on Mario Kart Wii, and more. This is all just to get people to buy the Wii U and 3DS. I've quit playing online City Folk ever since New Leaf hit, but it's still pretty sad and I would like to join in.

Last edited:
I think Memory would be a good name for it. It sounds more like a town name and it'll be in memory of the past.

Memory Wins!
Just setting up the town..
I might not post first pictures of it until tomorrow.

Haven't heard of the news? In that case, let me explain. Nintendo is pulling the plug on Wii and DS Wi-Fi services on May 20th. This does not apply to the Wii Shop, DSi Shop, Netflix, Internet Brower, and other services such as those, but it mainly applies to online play, for example, visiting other towns in City Folk, racing others on Mario Kart Wii, and more. This is all just to get people to buy the Wii U and 3DS. I've quit playing online City Folk ever since New Leaf hit, but it's still pretty sad and I would like to join in.

Oh.... that's horrible!! >:
I liked playing Mario Kart Wii Wifi >x

I am very sorry!
My City Folk disc is currently unreadable at the moment.
I better get a replacement disc which could take a few days.
I hope i will get it up and running!
I'll time travel from the supposed start date to the current date.
I might have the cancel the welcome event then :(

I got to get a replacement soon enough..

EDIT: The Replacement copy will arrive on April 23rd or earlier.

Last edited:
Nintendo are stupid to pull the plug on the WI-fi for DS and Nintendo Wii just because the Wii U is going down hill with it's sales.

It is pretty sad how much Nintendo has been stripping away things from their fans as of recent. First it was the NSider message boards in 2007, then it was Nintendo Power in 2012, and now Wii and DS Wi-Fi will be gone this upcoming month. I can only imagine what Nintendo is going to take away next...

Last edited:
I'm glad they shut down the wifi the games are outdated and it costing them money to keep them on it helps them with their business so Nintendo wont shut down

I'm glad they shut down the wifi the games are outdated and it costing them money to keep them on it helps them with their business so Nintendo wont shut down

You're kidding, right? Thousands of people play Wii and DS games every day that are considered "outdated", by your standards, like Mario Kart Wii.

Back