• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Calling All Hunters!

OK TY I AM PLAYIN AGAIN I AM LOOKIN G FOR LRG WYV STONES HOLLA **** THEY ARE A ***** 2 FIND U FEEL ME

(if anyone who is online wants to play drop me a pm)

i would but i dont have a wiiu, but i can play with you when mh4u comes out :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

JI only recently started the online quests, so probably I`m really low rank. But offline I beat everything until that quest... You know? THAT quest.Online I`m at level 3 or something? Then I got bored. I hate it that I can`t connect to other players online and have to do it all by myself. I love the game though.
Alatreon? I killed that ***** with high rank armor after 100 atemps lol

OK TY I AM PLAYIN AGAIN I AM LOOKIN G FOR LRG WYV STONES HOLLA **** THEY ARE A ***** 2 FIND U FEEL ME

(if anyone who is online wants to play drop me a pm)

I'll PM you guys the next time I'm on :{D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Silly Jesirawr. I can see how I mislead you u.u

- - - Post Merge - - -

The series are awesome and I feel it still has a lot of room to expand and get better, so I figure it will only get better and better.

I was surprised that they didn't implement multiplayer on the 3ds version of the game, but I'm glad they are adding to MH4. I can't wait for that! Yes, it is difficult with the limited online connection Nintendo provides. :/ It took me a while to get used to playing it on my DS and it being my first Monster Hunter. I got addicted really quick, hahah.

Ah! I don't love underwater hunting that much.. I suck at it but I always fight through. The Ivory Lagiacrus is pretty awesome!

I don't have a steady group of hunters to play online with, but I do have my group of friends and we split into two groups to hunt. Pretty Dorky, huh. However, when I do play online I just search for hunters that need help gathering items or ranking.

Last edited:
anyone who has the Wii U version of MH3U and would like to play online with me HOLLA AT ME (vm or pm me!)

warning: i've had it for like a year now and I am only HR4 LOL sorry i need help. ;-; i know lots about MH but I never get far enough to put it all to use lol

Alatreon? I killed that ***** with high rank armor after 100 atemps lol

No, not Alatreon, I mean the quest before that, I tried to avoid spoilers, but I`ll put it hidden under the spoiler tag:

The quest with Brachydios and Rathalos in the Arena. I think its the quest before Alatreon? I tried it 4 times and then I figured I needed to get my ass online to get better armour. But I got bored while playing online on my own because of the damn internet. But this topic actually makes me itchy to play again. :)

lazyannie:

I was surprised that they didn't implement multiplayer on the 3ds version of the game, but I'm glad they are adding to MH4. I can't wait for that! Yes, it is difficult with the limited online connection Nintendo provides. :/ It took me a while to get used to playing it on my DS and it being my first Monster Hunter. I got addicted really quick, hahah.

Ah! I don't love underwater hunting that much.. I suck at it but I always fight through. The Ivory Lagiacrus is pretty awesome!

I don't have a steady group of hunters to play online with, but I do have my group of friends and we split into two groups to hunt. Pretty Dorky, huh. However, when I do play online I just search for hunters that need help gathering items or ranking.

Normally I don't like underwater hutns either, mostly due to camera issues. But Lagiacrus is definetly for me an exception. Also because I do like the versality of having to hunt them both underwater and above ground, but also because I love the design work.

We kinda of did the same thing with friends always playing together, but without really talking about it. We just looked eachother up. Ofcourse I also helped a lot of hunters in MH3. I liked doing that, except for the hunts for Alatreon, because pretty much everytime there were 1/2 hunters complaining about the lack of skill of someone in the group and ditching out of a fight after like 5 minutes. That really annoys me. Give a guy/girl some time to find his/her stride.

Soon I will install new windows and some settings will get changed, if I can finally play online with others, I hope to run in to some TBT people, to hunt together. :)

Oops I have family staying over and they are in the room the wiiu is in and I forgot to move it to a diff TV

GUESS I WONT BE PLAYING FOR A WHILE

Oh my god I can finally hunt online, if any of you need a hunting buddy, tell me when and where! Right now I'm HR3.

I'm currently ar HR3. I mostly use a longsword for MH3U and Greatsword for Freedom Unite. I don't have a particular favorite monster.

- - - Post Merge - - -

anyone who has the Wii U version of MH3U and would like to play online with me HOLLA AT ME (vm or pm me!)

warning: i've had it for like a year now and I am only HR4 LOL sorry i need help. ;-; i know lots about MH but I never get far enough to put it all to use lol

Oh my god I can finally hunt online, if any of you need a hunting buddy, tell me when and where! Right now I'm HR3.

I'm currently ar HR3. I mostly use a longsword for MH3U and Greatsword for Freedom Unite. I don't have a particular favorite monster.

If you guys want to play sometime this week! You can add my NIN ID. I'll PM you guys around the time I'll be on or if I see you on~ You too Jake.. when you get your room back xD

Last edited:
Oops I have family staying over and they are in the room the wiiu is in and I forgot to move it to a diff TV

GUESS I WONT BE PLAYING FOR A WHILE

they have gone to my aunts for a week so the room is free so I can play for a few days if I feel like it. Maybe I'll play tomorrow~~

Villagedweller and I have actually been playing this together for like the last week or so and it's been pretty fun.

My relatives are coming back tonight, so I can't play for the rest of April, but if anyone wants to play today, or after April, I'd be more than happy to

I have been playing a lot online, I`m HR7 right now. I normally play at night. I don`t know how it works with player ID and all that, but my huntername is Kissmyaxe. Since I play daily, I`ll check next time if I got a pm that one from here is online.

Happy hunting regardless. :D

I am so far behind on weapon upgrades it's not even funny
I am hr 5 and i had to hunt low rank rathalos to upgrade WHAT IS THIS

I am so far behind on weapon upgrades it's not even funny
I am hr 5 and i had to hunt low rank rathalos to upgrade WHAT IS THIS

I STILL CANT BELIEVE WE DID THAT IT LATERALLY TOOK LIKE TWO MINUTES WTF

What's your favorite weapon choice?
Which Monster do you hunt the most and which is your favorite?

View attachment 32735

If I'm cutting hard to reach things, Longsword. If I'm not, SnS.
I really like the Purple Ludroth. Well, that depends on if it's a water battle or not. Water battles scare me. :s

Also, I've been having a lot of fun with Ragnarok Odyssey: Ace, and I recommend it to any MH fans that own a PS3 or a Vita.

I got MonHun4...but like...since going to a diff country I don't really understand how to play without someone to drag me to places and am totally confused with the map....

New MH4U trailer. :)
I like the Cephadrome and the new Desert area looks really cool, I think there's like an oasis? lol but I like the quicksand and the trees too.

And the new.. Monoblos? (Or as I call it, the unicorn Diablos)

New MH4U trailer. :)
I like the Cephadrome and the new Desert area looks really cool, I think there's like an oasis? lol but I like the quicksand and the trees too.

And the new.. Monoblos? (Or as I call it, the unicorn Diablos)
"Unicorn diablos" hahaha bless <3

Trailer looks really good, made me even more excited.
Excited to see gara ajara or w/e got a sub species,

What rank are you?
-HR 3 If I remember correctly, I kinda suck and haven't played that much after Pokemon X came out.
-Right now, I use longsword. I like how you fly back with that move after you hit the monster and I also like spirit mode.
Which Monster do you hunt the most and which is your favourite?
-I just usually hunt what's in Moga Woods and I have no clear favourite because they have many cool ones.
What are your thoughts about this series?
-I think it's great. I really like how you can co-op with other players to beat a monster.

OMG There isnt going to be any underwater fighting in MH4 supposedly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I've been having a lot of fun with Ragnarok Odyssey: Ace, and I recommend it to any MH fans that own a PS3 or a Vita.

I'm going to get a Vita once I buy the PS4, so I'll look into it!

What rank are you?
-HR 3 If I remember correctly, I kinda suck and haven't played that much after Pokemon X came out.
-Right now, I use longsword. I like how you fly back with that move after you hit the monster and I also like spirit mode.
Which Monster do you hunt the most and which is your favourite?
-I just usually hunt what's in Moga Woods and I have no clear favourite because they have many cool ones.
What are your thoughts about this series?
-I think it's great. I really like how you can co-op with other players to beat a monster.

In Moga woods I just try to hunt the Monsters that give me the drops I need to trade for Bumplepumpkin.
I just really want to make that armour for fun!

Back