Calling All Hunters!

yea was just about to post this. glad to see they brought back the zelda equipment, and i'd also assume it's safe to say they're going to bring back the mario/luigi palicoe (i think i spelled it right) armor and DK hammer.

they also announced the NA weapon design winner, a mechanicalized insect glaive (looks awesome).

kunchuu has been localized as Konchu, and Narjarala Subspecies is known as Tidal Najarala, so I'd assume it'd be water

Also this is the NA/EU box art. Strange they put Gore on the front instead of Seru, but I guess Gore is better for the marketing side of things;

tumblr_n9cg7bbp351ruxn67o1_500.jpg
tumblr_n9clmnDGbY1ruxn67o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for someone of a high rank to help me rank up and farm monsters in MH3U. Let me know if you can help nooby Flop! D:

New trailer from TGS;

It doesn't actually show off anything new. Actually the only new thing I think it shows off is that new ballista train thingy from the town battle (which looks ****ing awesome). Other than that I don't think there's anything else (but I'll rewatch again)
I actually think the trailer was meant to serve as an official reveal for Ukalnos to be in 4U - since he's barely shown off - but was leaked early from a Japanese commercial.
Also just FYI but capcom were actually scheduled to show off their stuff on the 20th and 21st, so Idk why they were on today. Maybe the schedule changed, I'm not sure, but idk if there'll be any new info in the coming days or not.
Ok when I watched this the first time, I thought the Dara Amadyura shown was a subspecies, so I googled it, and it said that when it's in rage mode it turns red, so I just assumed that was its rage mode state. So I watched it again and watched some Dara gameplay, and when its in rage mode only the veins/vents on its body turn red, not the fin things, and its body doesn't turn white either, so pretty certain that's a Dara Amadyura subspecies shown (now we just gotta wait for Daren sub (yn))

Ok here's a trailer analysis which is good coz it tells us about new moves which people like me never really pick up in trailers (also confirms dara sub)
New G-Rank Monster Moves Galore!

Pink Rathian has a new fire blast+quick tail swipe move
Khezu has what appears to be a shock move that it can activate with very little notice
Zinogre shoots electrical blasts after it does it’s back flop
Basarios can walk backwards while swinging its tail
Emerald Congalala farts as it swings from the vines
Deviljho can hurl huge rocks out of nowhere
NEW MONSTER! Dara Amadula Subspecies! Hell yes! Its weapons are bound to ROCK!
Gravios now alternates between fire shots and heat blasts. It can shoot fire like lasers
Yian can now dig up and throw Kunchu at you like a baseball
Gypceros can do a shower of poison
Kirin sub can do an ice attack that freezes you from afar
Rajang’s bounce attack seems more aggressive and accurate
Not sure what but it seems Akantor has a new roar blast+terrain blow up combo
Teostra can do a homing explosion now (!)
Dara Sub has lava separating different parts of the filed, new swipe attacks with it’s claws

New Player Skills!

New Town defend quests with super cool gatling gun, moving cannon that can move across the fort and fire explosive shots, and dual dragonators
New item or skill that heals the Frenzy
The charge blade elemental charged mode makes the shield thrust attack much more powerful and even adds KO effect to it
Dual swords and it’s new spinning charging slash attack
New fast combo followup for hammer after the home run
Bow showing off the power shot (with a non spread bow which is nice)
Lance can chain together a side step and shield advance
The jump forward charged attack using SNS does KO damage and now jumps up into the air higher (?) instead of being a charge forward (this looks amazing)
Brachy Insect Glaive (looks like Darth Maul lightsaber!)
New HBG move where you can do wyvern’s fire after a shot
What appears to be an enchanted jumping spirit combo for long sword
What appears to be a sword gauge charge added to the spin around finisher for the axe combo for switch axe
Horn jump move. Maybe you can play any note when you press a button to do it?

They also revealed some DLC earlier (which have been confirmed for MH4U and not MH4G exclusive)

First a sonic the hedgehog Palocoe costume LOL
tumblr_nc30w9TmAA1tafr4io1_500.jpg

And the second is a special Taiko Drum Hunting Horn from the Japenese Taiko drum game/cartoon/whatever it is. Idk what its from all I know is I have a toy one from when I got a happy meal in Japan and its cute lol
tumblr_nc300e8rJe1tafr4io1_500.jpg

ok and since I have been lazy with previous information. I will put all MH4U news from the past month or so in spoiler!

(there has been so much so I'm just gonna include key points)
(also can't remember what's already been posted so soznotsoz if it gets posted again)

Felynes
- You can now have 50 instead of 40 to account for the new 2 types (jumping and beast).

- Jump skill Felynes will throw you up into the air so you can do jump attacks and also blow horns while you are mounting a monster. As you use more of these in you 5-Felyne team the skill gets more powerful. The 4th skill is great, it causes the Felyne to taunt the monster as it offers to throw you into the air, making it easier to land a jump attack.

- Beast skill Felynes will drain a monster if stamina and give it to you, perfect for dual blades!

- New high rank for the Felyne hunters mini game to earn scraps. Materials from these are used to make high rank S gear for them.

Info on changes to the Online mode, including better room setup/seaches and the RETURN OF THE KICK FROM ROOM OPTION!
Some stuff on the Great Elder of Dondruma. G Rank quests will be taken from the upper pavilion of Dondruma.
Some new attacks of monsters shown off. Nerscylla Subspecies coming up from the sands similar to an antlion, and Yian Kut-Ku being able to pick up and throw Konchu at hunters.
Our glorious friend Steve (Seruregiosu), including an awesome render of his Rage Mode.
Explanation of his special ailment; Laceration (裂傷). When you’re affected by this status, you will take damage when doing certain actions. Running, rolling, and attacking will all cause you to take damage due to bleeding. You won’t take damage when walking though. To recover, you must eat a Well-Done Steak or crouch for awhile.
As for his weapons, they have a special effect where evading monster attacks will restore some of your Sharpness. This is basically the Stylish (巧流) skill from Frontier.
For Steve’s Bowguns every time you roll, your gun automatically loads in one more bullet of your currently selected type.
Steve’s Bow will have a Close-Range Coating power up.

rank and online
- There is a special quest to unlock G rank after you unlock your HR
- G rank lobby is the great elder’s hall, both g quests and g guild quests are selected here.
- when selecting an online room you can specify which hall, what type of hunt, what monster etc. like MH3U
- the host can now boot players (yay!)
- messages are very easy to edit, including those for set situations that automatically show up.
- there are 6 situations where auto text is used (when mounting a player, when trapped by a monster, setting a bomb, when you die, when frozen/need to be kicked, and one other)
- food in the G rank hall had new or more powerful effects
- the guild shop in the g hall sells good items
- you can now get a hall ID so friends can find and join it right away.
- G rank monsters have new attacks. Yian will grab Kunchu and throw them at you as projectiles (!)
- there are same time quests as always that will be super hard

Selregios
- it has no blind spots
- it’s hind legs are super strong, it uses them to trap ayers, do summersault attacks in the air, etc.
- it sometime send its special cutting scales at you
- if hit, a second later it’ll explode out (evade chance for the player exists and nearby players need to be careful too)
- if hit by them it causes a new status ailment called CUT
- you bleed out when cut (an icon next to your player name is shown) and everything except normal walking will cause you to take damage. Not good when you have an ultra aggressive monster pounding on you!
- you can crouch and hold for a few seconds or eat a well-done steak to cure it. Looks like they found a use for of fast eat and meat :p
- when in rage it gets even faster and aggressive, and shoots the cutting scales more often
- melee weapons made with its parts, when you evade with your weapon drawn it will restore some of your sharpness, good for weapons that evade a lot
- for Bowguns, each time you evade it auto loads 1 bullet of the type you have selected
- for bows, it makes ‘close combat coatings’ (sorry not sure of the English name, this is not new) get te same power enhancing effect as power phials!

- Ukalnos is returning to MH4G.
- Town battles which were in MHFU are coming back. Right now it's only been shown that you can fight Teostra in the town, but pics have hinted at a return of Lao Shan Lung.

Also this is how MH4G/U runs on the New 3DS;
- almost no loading time between areas for new 3DS users
- ZL and ZR buttons mapped to panning the camera
- 3D effect very solid even when you are jamming on buttons when you mount a monster
- 3D is easy in the eyes as a result of the improvements
- you can tilt it and still see the 3D well
- the circle nub feels like the mouse nubs on computers, very sensitive and easy to use (almost no pressure needed)

(I had this typed yesterday I was just waiting for the TGS trailer to add to it so I could do it in one post lelelelelellelele)

Cut ailment sounds like a ***** js

probably forgot something, so if I did i'll just edit it in

Last edited:
camcom pls

Monster Hunter ‏@monsterhunter 1h

Dress your Felynes as Animal Crossing's Isabelle and Mr. Resetti in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate! http://youtu.be/g47IClF-L94

there's also an AC guild card background

tumblr_nc6oc0NSaK1tafr4io2_500.jpg

Chameleos has been confirmed to return, too (it's the same as the video in the previous post, but it has Chameleos' reveal towards the end)

this is then opening video to MH4G

Last edited:
I just saw those ACNL Felyne skins and they look so cool! Love how they kept their voices and Izzy's clipboard(!!!)

Zamtrios Subspecies has been localized as Tiger Stripe Zamtrios.

I don't really like it. I've been speculating localized subspecies titles to myself and my guess for Zam Sub was Dry Zamtrios, which I think sounds a lot better (maybe I'm biased) but w.e. Once the game gets released and I'm used to it I won't care anymore

MH4G: Famitsu Leak Rumors

We’ll know tomorrow for sure but apparently:

New shop in Dondoruma that sells special stones that help you tame a Frenzied monster, there are several types with different effects
This shop is where you can get the new items like the disposable ear plugs, all-purpose smoke bomb, etc.
Save data: Most items/weapons/armor/quests/game progression will carry over. What they mean by “most” is still a damn mystery. You cannot change your name but have one chance to change your gender/appearance when you transfer your game (maybe because they are adding new choices?)

Famitsu releases tomorrow so the guy will update then, so I'll update this post then

---------------------------------------------------------

ok some of Famitsu leaked a few hours early. it just talks about MH4 --> MH4G data transfer so i'll just put it in a spoiler since it not relevant to anyone here

Data Carryover from MH4

You can change the gender of your character. If you go from Female to Male, your sailor outfit will be sold for zenny since there is not male equivalent and it will be useless
All gems will be unequipped and put into your box. If not available space they will be sold (be careful!)
All saved armor sets will carry over
Every armor, item, and weapon will carry over
However for armor you used Pure Armor spheres on, it’ll get downgraded (guessing they changed when Pure Armor is used). Luckily, you will get back all the money and armor spheres (hot damn!)
Progression will carry over.
Some event/challenge quests will NOT. They will release more details on those soon.
Guild Quests will NOT carry over. I am assuming they are adjusting it for the G rank and also rebalancing it so they needed to cut these.
The post office, achievements, online messages, arena records will NOT carry over (duh)
Guild card stuff like titles, etc. will not carry over but will be re-released for new players
They suggest now that it’s clear that pretty much everything carries over that you focus on…

Breaking the HR cap. You have to have killed Dara Amadula in order to take on the urgent that unlocks G rank online.
Store up Carvan Points. You are going to want to use them for new guild quest weapons and items.
Make tons of items like sonic bombs, flash bangs, etc. since they all carry over
Collect gear from Guild Quests. They do NOT carry over, so collect good weapons if you have high level guild quests to help out in the early parts of G rank.

New menu item called “Data Convert” added to main menu
You insert the game card I assume (has a process 1) Read MH4 data, 2) Create MH4G data, 3) complete)
You can select if you want to change your appearance
It also reads in your data from your SD card (better swap that SD stuff with the Micro SD first if you are changing to the new 3DS :eek:)
It copies over all 3 of your characters (not just one).

there are usually a few pages and they've only shown off 2 so there'll probs be more to come, but im sleeping so i'll update in the morn

Ok

MH4G Famitsu News: Anti-Frenzy Stones

Sounds like the Frenzy is also getting an upgrade in MH4G. There is now a shop that researches it and develops new and powerful items. You unlock the shop and its items as you progress and help the two people who run it (and old man and young woman assistant).

The 3 items you can eventually buy from them using caravan points are Disposable Earplugs (use it and the next scream will be blocked then they break), Super Lifepowder (fully restored and raises Health to max for all player), and All-Purpose Smoke Bomb (smoke stays active for a while and cures every status ailment). These items are uber powerful so they only have a few in stock at a time, but replenish after every few hunts.

The other main function is the Anti-Frenzy Stones. These work like a whetstone that you can use infinitely (with cool down). You set one before a hunt and that’s what you can use.

There are several types of stones you can unlock and they have 3 parameters and an effect: duration, cool down time, and anti-frenzy power. The effect can be that you deal more damage to frenzied monsters, take less damage from frenzied monsters, etc. a screenshot showed that there are LV2 versions of these so looks like plenty of stuff to unlock!

The Frenzy appears to be getting stronger. monsters can go into a Frenzy and back to normal more often than in 4 (pretty much once). New monsters will have frenzied hunts and they hint that Selregios will also get it. The fact that they have a full on story expansion and shop in it means it’ll have some new elements I think.

Oh lord frenzy serlegioud... Here we go

Second translation of famitsu

Monster Hunter 4G

Famitsu Scans for 10-9-14

Two new NPCs that research the Frenzy Virus that will show up as you progress the story. They will develop some new and powerful items for you to buy with Caravan points, but you can only buy a few at a time before you’ll have to wait for them to create more.

All-Purpose Smoke Bomb is similar to a deodorant but it cures all statuses.
Dust of Life (a returning item from MH3U) is basically a Mega Lifepowder.
Disposable Earplugs will block the first roar after use.

The Head Researcher and his Assistant are also responsible for creating different Anti-Frenzy Stones to help combat Frenzied monsters. You equip one before hunts and they have infinite uses, but there’s a cooldown before you can apply their effect again.

Each Anti-Frenzy stone has it’s own Duration, Cooldown, and Anti-Frenzy Power, as well as a special effect like dealing more damage to Frenzied monsters or taking less damage from Frenzied monsters.

It also seems like even if you’re able to return a Frenzied monster to normal, it can transform back into its Frenzied form.

Data Transfer
This is only for MH4 and MH4G players. There will be no data transfer for NA/EUR. It seems like the transfer accesses your SD card, so there should be no worries for people that have Digital versions (like myself).

Similar to previous MH games that had data transfer, you will be given a one time chance to change your characters looks and gender. If you change your gender, any gender restricted equipment will be sold and you’ll receive the zenni for it. You’ll also be able to change the looks of your Leader Palico.

ALL Items, weapons, and armor will transfer over, including Relic Equipment, however all gems attached will be removed and put in your storage. Any armor upgraded with Tru Armor Spheres will also be reverted to the level prior to that level, but you’ll get the armor spheres and money used back.

Your progression in the story and guild quests will be kept, however all saved Unknown Forest quests will be deleted (probably to remove any remaining hacked quests that are still out there). Some Event and Challenge quests will also not be transferred, but details on that haven’t been revealed yet.

Last edited:
Nargacuga confirmed not to return to MH4G/U

apparently it was because of it's presence in 3G (along with Lucent), where it "shined" so they want to give other monsters time to shine in 4G/U (lol)

Nargacuga confirmed not to return to MH4G/U

apparently it was because of it's presence in 3G (along with Lucent), where it "shined" so they want to give other monsters time to shine in 4G/U (lol)
Darn, I REALLYYY wanted to see a return of that damned Lucent Narga. :rolleyes:

Okay. I just recently bought MH3 for 3DS. Can someone please like PM me if they're willing to help me out. I like the mechanics of the game, and everything. But so much I don't undertand and it's frustrating.

Darn, I REALLYYY wanted to see a return of that damned Lucent Narga. :rolleyes:

It was kinda obv he wouldn't return since he wasn't in 4 and they never revealed it

Oct 2nd famitsu info (nothing new)

Today’s Famitsu had a lot of pictures and info on Dondorma and its battlefield.

- The hunter group featured in MH4 play a big role in what is going down in Dondorma
- The mentor of the main dude is in town and as you play his story and involvement will become clear
- Large monsters attack Dondorma. Unlike Dos, it appears to be only one area so far that you battle in, an enclosed arena of sorts. There is a dragonator, restraints, and ballista cannons and a few new weapons to use.
- The moveable cannon can move left and right around the arena. You can stock up to 10 cannonballs into it before you fire it, so teamwork is going to be really important, like one player luring the monster into sight and the other 3 stocking the cannon.
- You can move the cannon to the other side of the arena where an insanely huge single cannon exists. It has a cool down but you can fire it to do incredibly massive damage to the monster. Don’t miss!
- They also showed pictures of Chameleos and talked about its various poison attacks.

Next issue is only 3 days before release so they are including a 100-page mini guide inside. Sounds like fun!

wow i totally forgot this is releasing in Japan on october 11. legit thought it was weeks away, and not just 9 days.. I'm really hoping for 100 monsters in this game. it's at 92 now so there's room for 8 more...
pre sure they'll add in white monoblos, and then one of the 4 elder dragons will get a subspecies (other than dara) and then there'll probs be a new elder dragon, so thats potentially 3 more monsters, bringing it to 95 omg just give us 100 this is so stressful i tihnk i might pass out

Last edited:
There's a MH4G Nintendo Direct tonight in Japan at 8pm JST (just under 5 hours from now). I'll post a link if anyone wants to watch, and I'll also post an overview if I remember for people too lazy to watch it.

Tbh I don't expect it to be anything major, the game releases in Japan in 3 days - so I expect them to just talk about things like the New Nintendo 3DS and its affiliation to MH4G, as well as new/updated features which weren't present in MH4. also confirmation there will be 100 monsters in the game - which I doubt, but I wouldn't be surprised if they reveal a new monster or two Daren Subspecies
We may also get one final trailer

Edit: Nintendo Japan tweeted about it, along with a picture of the Animal Crossing DLC, so I assume we might get some more info on that.
btw this is 27 minutes long and starts in 10 mins

ok here we go;

- some random girl playing on a new 3ds (looks like she's just checking out the controls)
- starts battle with diablos
- i think one of the cats just set a trap which is cool?? (could be wrong since there was a cut in the video but pre sure it was a cat)
- she just died so hopefully this is over LOL she was fighting it for like 6 mins omg
- nope she has continues......
- ok she beat is praise
- now she's talking about the new 3ds pre sure
- shes rly cute i want her as a pet
- ok they showed a really quick TV commercial, dont think it shows anything new other than a short bit of chameleos gameplay
- ok now they're talking more about the new 3ds
- showing off the MH shells
- showing off the "town" from MHFU (dondurima town or w/e its called)
- looks like a blimp is a way to travel to quests from the town
- they're gonna fight something (yn) lao shang
- there was deodorant/cleanser in the supply box so probs not..
- its teostra (as expected)
- looks like teostra can easily travel between the different levels of the town quickly
- dat flame aura
- ok there is a random shock trap... either they are dumb or the cats can lay traps
- ballista looks a lot quicker than it did in 3U
- ok you can load multiple cannon balls into the moving cannon thing
- ok they lost lol
- now talking about the new 3DS menu designs (since there are MH themed ones)
- taling about DLC avaliable on OCT 14 that gets you soem free potions and honey i think
- taiko drum availal NOV 10 i think?
- IT SHOWS TAIKO DRUM FACES ISNTEAD OF MUSIC NOTES
- now showing off sonic DLC. the cats make annoying sonic-esque jump sound when moving
- now AC DLC (they ust reshowed the trailer)
- METROID DLC CONFIRMED
- you can be Samus or Zero Suit armor
- showig off the DLC guild cards

ok its over, no new trailer (unless they put one up after?). someone will post a translated overview soon so i'll copy pasta that

Metroid DLC trailer

First quest appears to be Yian Garuga (because it looks like ridley?) and second Nerscylla Subspecies (Jump into the underground nest). Quests start from dec 17 at 7-11 stores in Japan. The armor will be coming to the west in Mh4U.

Nintendo of America ‏@NintendoAmerica 1m1 minute ago

A different kind of Hunter is entering the fray #MonsterHunter #MH4U http://Ninten.do/6018UmQG

o yea i just realized final famitsu in a few hours rip.
All that's been posted about famitsu;
Famitsu had a 100-page booklet recapping all the news so far and the only piece of news I saw was that Ukanlos is confirmed to be the G rank urgent. Takes place in the polar ice field, an ice version of that arena-like volcano area.

Last edited:
Game leaked early in Japan. Right now there's only one major new detail (the rest is just new weapons, skills etc so no point including them). I'll edit this regularly with new info.

tumblr_nd68q74uqq1ruxn67o1_500.jpg

- New "extreme state" for monsters. Not sure what it is exactly, it may be an extension of the Frenzy Virus, but might not. Apparently Rajang couldn't be infected by the virus in MH4 so this could be a new infection that can infect monsters that were previously immune??
-- ok in the stream I am watching (linked below) the guy is hunting the Extreme Feral Rajang (which is a G rank quest, along with Seltas Subspecies - ok the quest just ended, he just had to kill Seltas sub. So I guess Feral Rajang is a "dangerous monster"). It inflicts the virus, because the guy has it right now - so maybe this new 'extreme' virus spreads from a Gore/Shagal subspecies)
This is what extreme condition does to a monster
---- Immune to traps/status effects
---- Cannot flinch
---- Super armor
---- Immune to elemental dmg
Some more about it;
- So far only Rajang, Zinogre, Brachydios, Gravios, Deviljho and Seregios have been found affected by it
- Different quest icon (seen above) compared to the Frenzy icon
- Immune to traps/status effects
- Cannot flinch
- Super armor
- Immune to elemental damage
- Cannot be mounted
- Gives Frenzy Virus status when attacking
- Can be temporarily reverted back to normal if you use the Purification Stones

- Here is a list of G2 rank quests: http://neko032.sub.jp/MH/?p=884
-- Looks like double Selgious is an urgent to either start G2 tier or move onto G3
--- Also if you're wondering how people got to G rank so quick (like I was) it's because of data transfer

- Ok not from the stream but apparenrtly there is a new monster shown at the end of a trailer. Idk, I'm unsure which trailer this is from, but it's on the Wiki, and the MH Wiki is run by one guy who's pretty U2D with MH news so I take it as legit
640px-MH4U-Unnamed_Monster_Screenshot_001.png
Edit: confirmed to be an online monster called "Gogumajiosu" (or "Gogmazios") (pic below but its dead w/ sourcing over it so hard to see found pic w/out the sourcing) Edit: updated with better pic and introduction video
tumblr_nd7xcfsUjE1ruxn67o2_500.jpg
tumblr_nd7xcfsUjE1ruxn67o3_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nd7xcfsUjE1ruxn67o4_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nd928yXXVX1ruxn67o6_1280.png
-- He drips tar from his body and if you get stuck in it you get trapped like a web. In the second end of the fight, if you get caught in tar it explodes apparently. Sheesh!
- You fight him in the town

- Rusted Kushala Daora is back (tho pre sure he was in 4??). He seems to be the final village boss (village as in town map I think, not village quest??)
-- so that means only teostra and kushala show up in the town... (Rip Lao)

- G urgent is a high rank Ukanlos with a ton of Health

- Dondruma boss (end boss of the game) is Rusted Kushala Daora.

- Late in G rank there are frenzied monsters in a state called “Extreme” (Tak Fuji, we love you!) and apparently they get Super Armor, receive no elemental damage, hit really really hard, cannot flinch, immune to traps and status, etc. Not much info besides that has surfaced yet.

- Amadula weapons for G are insanely powerful.

- Selregios is weakest against thunder, then ice.

- They nerfed Narga chest so instead of +2 sharpness+1 points there is only 1.

- Rebellion chest (the main one for honed blade) is untouched!

- The jump in attack from high rank to G rank weapons is insane.

- You can use your guild quest weapons but they are stuck at LV4 and cannot be further strengthened.

- True armor spheres are all returned. You can use them (2) to strengthen armor a little but then it asks for the next type of sphere.

- Selregios weapons are elemental-less and have very short sharpness. Ugh.

- New skills: One that makes it so there’s a chance you won’t lose stock when you drink or eat and item, one that gives special effects to mushrooms you eat.

- New skills that says it stops you from being stuck in oil? must be new status ailment from new online boss (sad face) Rumors say that this oil status belongs to Brachy Subspecies, but there is no proof atm. - Decomfirmed since Gogmazius inflicts tar/oil

- Bacchy 'subspecies" confirmed! Again, like the mid-transformation Gore, this isn't a subspecies either, it's a variant. Based on the pic tho, it looks more yellow then green, so I'm assuming this will be like Golden Rajang, which is "constantly in rage mode" (updated a better pic, looks like the fungus has taken over - now updated with video)
[mg]http://38.media.tumblr.com/ef10173172c49161a103a734055425de/tumblr_ndadsux7u91ruxn67o1_500.jpg[/img]
tumblr_ndc6qfECWI1ruxn67o1_500.jpg
[video]https://38.media.tumblr.com/69eda2a704725327aeb484511bc7c3a8/tumblr_ndca4zmjBh1qbcq9zo1_500.png[/video]
- also apparently it gives different drops to regular brachy??

- After you beat the village a village 10 rank opens up and tons of new quests. It also unlocks G forest.

- Lao Shan Lung has been suspected to return - his name has been brought up in dialogue name being brought up i dialogue has bee translated to confirm his parts are in the game, so no Lao Shan in 4U (Lunastra has also been confirmed as trade-able parts so rip her)

- Gore Magala/Shagal Magala "subspecies" - not a subspecies, but Gore is the baby version, which grows up into Shagal, and this subspecies (idk if it is really a sub) is the middle form (image below)
mh4g141010_100.jpg
5tr2ztp.png
- Confirmed not to be a subspecies as it keeps it's name "Gore Magala" so this is kinda like a golden Rajang, gore edition

- high rank weapons can supposedly have naturally white sharpness without the use of sharpness +1 (sharpness +1 just extends the white bar apparently - purple is g rank only)

- White Monoblos is confirmed (but not *confirmed* until I see it, especially since the only thing i've seen for it so far is the icon, and it's black, not white..) wiki has a different pic where it's white, and i've seen a video so yea he's in

- White Fatalis confirmed (as expected)

- More New Skills
-- Full Stomach
-- There’s a chance that when you eat or drink an item you do not lose it from you inventory.

-- Mushroom Lover
-- Mushrooms give special effects (blue = recovery, nitro = power seed, paralysis = defense seed, poison = nutrition drink, futabire = stamina drink, mandogora = ancient potion)

-- Gourmet
-- Fast Eating+2, Meat Lover, Mushroom lover all wrapped up into one skill

-- Negate Sticky
-- Prevents you from being trapped in webs/tar.

-- Critical Extender
-- Extends the critical distance for certain types of shots.

-- Sneaking
-- Load Up, Combine +20%, hiding all wrapped up into one skill

-- One with the blade
-- Mind’s eye, razor sharp wrapped up into one skill

-- Critical+ (Special)
-- Raises the status damage you deal when landing a critical hit

-- Critical+ (Elemental)
-- Raises the elemental damage you deal when landing a critical hit

-- Hidden Power
-- Awakening + elemental attack up + status attack up

-- Sticky Warrior
-- Fortitude + Runner + Stamina Steal

-- Trap Master
-- Bombardier + Trap Master

-- Hard Hitter
-- KO + Stamina stealer

-- Lucky
-- Health Recover Up + Divide blessing

-- Anti-Bleeding
-- Negates the bleeding status (there is a negative skill at -10 pts)

- Crimson Fatalis variant apparently

- Paid DLC (no one knows what's meant to be paid yet. The collaboration stuff (mario/DK/Zelda/AC/whatever) should still be free. The paid stuff is expected to be for new monsters or sth, but nothing can be said about it right now since no one knows.

here's a stream I found

http://www.twitch.tv/quinbee70
(stream is now offline, and apparently shut down by Capcom)

New Stream:
http://www.hitbox.tv/kimtsai77

More DLC;
first, megaman felyne armor/weapons;

and something else, idk what it's from tho;
tumblr_ndaijhmEcR1tafr4io1_1280.jpg

We’ve summoned up an all-new collaboration with renowned Square Enix designer Tetsuya Nomura for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate!

tumblr_ndc62rI3lt1ruxn67o1_500.png

Seruregiosu is now localized as Seregios
(not sure how to say its name? (sir-gious?)

Last edited:
Game leaked early in Japan. Right now there's only one major new detail (the rest is just new weapons, skills etc so no point including them). I'll edit this regularly with new info.

tumblr_nd68q74uqq1ruxn67o1_500.jpg

- New "extreme state" for monsters. Not sure what it is exactly, it may be an extension of the Frenzy Virus, but might not. Apparently Rajang couldn't be infected by the virus in MH4 so this could be a new infection that can infect monsters that were previously immune??
-- ok in the stream I am watching (linked below) the guy is hunting the Extreme Feral Rajang (which is a G rank quest, along with Seltas Subspecies - ok the quest just ended, he just had to kill Seltas sub. So I guess Feral Rajang is a "dangerous monster"). It inflicts the virus, because the guy has it right now - so maybe this new 'extreme' virus spreads from a Gore/Shagal subspecies)

- Here is a list of G2 rank quests: http://neko032.sub.jp/MH/?p=884
-- Looks like double Selgious is an urgent to either start G2 tier or move onto G3
--- Also if you're wondering how people got to G rank so quick (like I was) it's because of data transfer

- Ok not from the stream but apparenrtly there is a new monster shown at the end of a trailer. Idk, I'm unsure which trailer this is from, but it's on the Wiki, and the MH Wiki is run by one guy who's pretty U2D with MH news so I take it as legit
640px-MH4U-Unnamed_Monster_Screenshot_001.png

here's a stream I found

http://www.twitch.tv/quinbee70

(stream is now offline)

w0w this is s0000 cooO0l im rlly excited ty jake u r the best xo

Back