• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☄ What is your star sign? ☄

What is your star sign?

• Aries

Votes: 21 6.9%
  • Taurus

Votes: 32 10.5%
  • Gemini

Votes: 29 9.5%
  • Cancer

Votes: 32 10.5%
  • Leo

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • Virgo

Votes: 24 7.8%
  • Libra

• Scorpio

Votes: 27 8.8%
  • Sagittarius

Votes: 20 6.5%
  • Capricorn

• Aquarius

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • Pisces

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters

jokimori

froggy chair
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver

hi all!

what is your star sign? do you feel like it fits you?
i'm taurus and i'm pretty stubborn or... strong-willed as i prefer to call it ;~) also very family-oriented + needy of a stable home situation where i can feel comfy + food + don't like surprises = all taurus traits!

(if there's a thread like this already, lemme know!)

Last edited:
i am scorpio but i dont know it off by heart (well they change daily so??) but from what I do read it seems pretty accurate, and I've always wanted to get into the whole 'read your daily zodiac' thing but idk if i'll ever get around to it. I just wanna get into it coz i'm a belieber believer but at the same time also skeptic so YEAH

Honestly, I think I'm more of a Gemini than a Capricorn based on this site.

Gemini: Versatile, enthusiastic, eloquent, witty, intellectual, inconsistent, superficial, indecisive, lack of focus, and nervous
Capricorn: Practical, ambitious, prudent, disciplined, patient, cautious, pessimistic, stubborn, shy, self-centered, detached and moody

Last edited:
I'm a Virgo~
I'm cold and independent (at times) and I live more in my mind then reality >~<
Like the start sign thing I am: (personality)
- Observant - Helpful
- Reliable - Precise
- Skeptical - Fussy
- Inflexible - Cold
- Interfering

I often keep my emotions to myself and it's hard to be friend with me.

Last edited:
I'd run a mile if I saw a real one.

ScorpionInfo.jpg

i am scorpio but i dont know it off by heart (well they change daily so??) but from what I do read it seems pretty accurate, and I've always wanted to get into the whole 'read your daily zodiac' thing but idk if i'll ever get around to it. I just wanna get into it coz i'm a belieber believer but at the same time also skeptic so YEAH

I'd run a mile if I saw a real one.

ScorpionInfo.jpg

i know/knew quite a lot of scorpios! my ultimate rivals when it comes to being "right" (...i'm always right)

Last edited:
I am a borderline Cancer/Leo but honestly more Cancer imo?
- I never leave that house like.
Never.
- Sports are for jocky butts.
- I love to cook a lot.
- I hide in my room a lot bc screw family haha :'D
- Sometimes I am affectionate
- I LOVE CARING FOR TINY HELPLESS THINGS OK
- When I get pissed off I like sulk
a ton like "Haha ur a fignewton :^)" and I'm like "topkek" but down inside I'm cry. ;_;
- Ironic as hell
- SARCASTIC as well
- LITERALLY EVERYTHING MAKES ME CRY

That's that.

Last edited:
I am a borderline Cancer/Leo but honestly more Cancer imo?
- I never leave that house like.
Never.
- Sports are for jocky butts.
- I love to cook a lot.
- I hide in my room a lot bc screw family haha :'D
- Sometimes I am affectionate
- I LOVE CARING FOR TINY HELPLESS THINGS OK
- When I get pissed off I like sulk
a ton like "Haha ur a fignewton :^)" and I'm like "topkek" but down inside I'm cry. ;_;
- Ironic as hell
- SARCASTIC as well
- LITERALLY EVERYTHING MAKES ME CRY

That's that.

that sounds more like cancer than leo yes hehe... have you calculated your moon sign? that's the sign for your emotional being, so to say. sometimes it's even stronger than your sun sign!

that sounds more like cancer than leo yes hehe... have you calculated your moon sign? that's the sign for your emotional being, so to say. sometimes it's even stronger than your sun sign!

Yes I have; it's Capricorn. :>
I hang out with too many Earth signs to be honest.
Like mom's a Virgo, dad's Taurus, dad's mom is Capricorn and so is mom's mom. And then there's me. c':

I'm Taurus but I don't know what it means. I don't have many of the qualities you described. I mean I guess I'm stubborn sometimes.

And idk how to pronounce it either. I always pronounce it like Tauros, like the Pokemon.

Yes I have; it's Capricorn. :>
I hang out with too many Earth signs to be honest.
Like mom's a Virgo, dad's Taurus, dad's mom is Capricorn and so is mom's mom. And then there's me. c':

Capricorn, and whoever posted the traits, I think it fits (sadly?)

i feel like capricorns and i get along v well, conversations often are very natural and nice, i don't know that many capri's though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly, I think I'm more of a Gemini than a Capricorn based on this site.

Gemini: Versatile, enthusiastic, eloquent, witty, intellectual, inconsistent, superficial, indecisive, lack of focus, and nervous
Capricorn: Practical, ambitious, prudent, disciplined, patient, cautious, pessimistic, stubborn, shy, self-centered, detached and moody

that website is really nice, good overview! thanks for sharing 'v'

i know/knew quite a lot of scorpios! my ultimate rivals when it comes to being "right" (...i'm always right)

o i will defo be ur rival if u continue to type in that font

Last edited:
I'm Taurus but I don't know what it means. I don't have many of the qualities you described. I mean I guess I'm stubborn sometimes.

And idk how to pronounce it either. I always pronounce it like Tauros, like the Pokemon.

Generous
Dependable
Down to earth
Patient
Independent
Persistent
Stubborn
Self-indulgent
Lazy
Materialistic
Possessive
Frugal

any of these make sense to you?

leo <3 lions are pretty cool I guess BD

I don't remember the personality and can't check them because my school proxy blocks the zodiac sites bc of "Category: cult-and-occult" LOL

o i will defo be ur rival if u continue to type in that font

courier new is the best font in the world >:|

- - - Post Merge - - -

leo <3 lions are pretty cool I guess BD

I don't remember the personality and can't check them because my school proxy blocks the zodiac sites bc of "Category: cult-and-occult" LOL

haha, really? that's pretty intense

virgo sun / leo rising / aries moon

i am a big perfectionist lmao. im kinda cold (virgo also matches my personality type, INTJ) and i analyze things a lot??? kinda?? i am upset a lot but i dont normally tell people. and im really bossy <3. saw another virgo trait was that i dont rly show affection a lot to friends?? sorry. i also have an anger but i think thats bc of my aries moon. i love looking at zodiac stuff haha

Last edited:
Back