Votes: 20 6.5%
  • Capricorn

Votes: 21 6.9%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • Pisces

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
aries and its.... accurate i guess but ive changed a lot since i last looked at signs n stuff so it could be inaccurate now

Sagittarius sun, Sagittarius moon, Libra Rising, Scorpio Mars, and Venus Capricorn
1. Rarely ever get offended..very thick skin
2. VERY introverted INTJ
3. Looove to travel.. I plan out trips I probably won't ever take
4. Music is life.. Mostly obscure bands like Sea Oleena and The Broods
5. Used to be active, now I'm kinda lazy
6. Big time procrastinator
7. Fearless

I'm a Sagittarius. Most traits related to it fit well with me, but the main trait generally seems to be 'outgoing' and that definitely isn't me lmao

Aquarius. Some of the traits I remember were long arms, thin hair, pale eyes and stubbornness determined. All that's true except the pale eyes part. My eyes are brown.

I?m a Leo, and I love lions for sure! I?ve been told I act like my zodiac a lot but am quite kind. I just am protective but really loyal, and I always go for the best! My girlfriend is getting me a lion stuffed animal for valentines <3

I'm a Virgo. I do have my ~*~typical Virgo moments~*~ and astrology involves more than sun signs. . .
:lemon:
But my rising & sun are in Virgo and I have a Capricorn moon as well as Mercury in Libra so oops.

Last edited:
I'm a scorpio and I think most of the traits fit me. I'm passionate about certain things, a bit stubborn, and when I focus on something I become very determined and see it through.

But I'm also shy and meek around people I don't know well, hate being the center of attention, and would rather hide than deal with drama. So, not very scorpio-like in those respects.

I'm honestly the polar opposite of a Capricorn, I'm nowhere near down to Earth. I'm extremely idealistic, emotional, and a bit impractical. I'm not very pessimistic either, I was once super shy, but I'm super duper outgoing and optimistic!

I'm a cancer zodiac sign. Pretty everything about it is accurate too. I'm really sensitive and emotional and empathetic and nurturing.But also moody and pessimistic sometimes and insecure. Like it's weird how true it is like how is that even possible. But this probably isn't the same as everyone so it's hard to tell how accurate it is!But it's still so interesting!I don't think any sign is best sign.They all have their weaknesses and strengths. Every star sign is best star sign.

Last edited:
I'm a Leo (aka best star sign). The traits are a bit hit and miss for me as I suppose they are for most people.

aquarius babey,,, barely an aquarius but I find its very fitting for me so im cool with it

My zodiac sign is Gemini, though I don't pay attention to anything related to astrology since it usually doesn't line up with me or my personality at all.

Taurus, and I think it fits me super well. I'm definitely an earth sign, and I'm extremely stubborn. Though I'm not a firm believer in the signs, it is interesting how well it fits me.

Back