• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☄ What is your star sign? ☄

What is your star sign?

• Aries

Votes: 21 6.9%
  • Taurus

Votes: 32 10.5%
  • Gemini

Votes: 29 9.5%
  • Cancer

Votes: 32 10.5%
  • Leo

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • Virgo

Votes: 24 7.8%
  • Libra

• Scorpio

Votes: 27 8.8%
  • Sagittarius

Votes: 20 6.5%
  • Capricorn

• Aquarius

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • Pisces

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
aries, the traits are a load of bull for me though (strong willed?? optimistic??? I wish lmfao)

Wow, so few of us Sagi's on here T_T
I definitely fit every description I've read about my sign. Not sure if it's just because they're always so vague and general, but the theme for knowledge and growth tends to be similar: optimistic, loves change, travels, extravert.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Eh... Cancer I think? It's kind of fitting in a way, but I won't mention that because it's inappropriate.

I'm an aries, my husband is a Pisces, my son is a Gemini.. My daughter is due April 28th so she might be a Taurus.

i am capricorn

stupid website said:
Down to earth, self motivated, patient and responsible. Capricorn women are generally among the harder signs to understand, with a number of personality traits which often confuse partners in the early stages of a relationship.

most of this is bull -____- i am the least patient person alive, i'm definitely not self motivated and i have very few personality traits ARG!!!!!!!!

stupid website said:
Bad news affects them less than other signs, and rarely holds them back for long.
SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me too thanks said:
often reserving her fun and sexy wild side exclusively for those who are very close to her.

EW

I'm a Sagittarius. Some of the traits fit me, while others do not. I don't buy into astrology though, so I don't think that matters all too much.

Last edited:
I'm born in at the end of May, so I'm a Gemini.
I don't really know if it fits me well, but a lot of horoscopes that I've looked at through out the years have either been really acurate or not acurate at all.
I find it confusing, but fun to read them. xD

Aquarius. it's a pretty lame sign, I don't like it but at least I think it's better than some others.

Last edited:
I'm an Aries. I don't really feel like a fire sign, but some of the traits do fit me I think! I feel like a mix between Aries and Pisces to be honest

Last edited:
Gemini

I relate to all of the traits, I'm an introverted Gemini.

i'm a leo, but it's so inaccurate? i'm not outgoing at all considering the fact that i can count the number of close friends i have on one hand, and socializing is so hard for me. and i'm not really a leader since i always think that i'll screw up one way or another. i won't lie though, i do like attention but only to a certain extent.

Back