• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

☄ What is your star sign? ☄

What is your star sign?

• Aries

Votes: 21 6.9%
  • Taurus

Votes: 32 10.5%
  • Gemini

Votes: 29 9.5%
  • Cancer

Votes: 32 10.5%
  • Leo

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • Virgo

Votes: 24 7.8%
  • Libra

• Scorpio

Votes: 27 8.8%
  • Sagittarius

Votes: 20 6.5%
  • Capricorn

• Aquarius

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • Pisces

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
Strong taurus, like you. It's funny how our sign is one of the two most popular (in this poll at least!)

I'm a gemini and from what I've read it seems to fit okay

My sun sign is Taurus but my moon sign, Pisces, is dominant because of... some reason I can no longer remember.

i'm a pisces and i have a LOT of feelings so it fits pretty well

Capricorn! Loves me that fish goat lol

I'm considering getting the constellation tattoo'd on my wrist soon :0

i'm aquarius (technically aquarius/pisces cusp, but i just go with aquarius because it suits me lol) and i think it makes a lot of sense haa. i'm kinda. emotionally closed off. but idealistic + ambitious.

i'm also a taurus moon and that makes sense 2 - i'm very attached to tangible things and the six senses. apparently i "relate easily to the physical plane" lol. i'm also kinda materialistic but secure in my emotions

the only stuff i know about astrology is the stuff that relates 2 me :D

Last edited:
Sagittarius or however it's spelled for star sign and sun sign, and cancer's my moon sign
Guess it kinda sorta fits, but not really super much

Leo, but honestly none of the commonly associated traits fit the bill, neither the positive (?air of royalty?, wtf?) nor the negative ones.

I can relate more to real life lions than the royal and noble creatures zodiacs depict them as - sleeping all day and occassionally getting up to get food, haha.

I'm born in October - Libra star sign, Libra sun sign, and Sagittarius moon sign. I think it corresponds to me very well :blush:

I'm taurus born on the cusp of gemini. If you believe in Astrology, I share traits with both signs. Which makes sense- I have a very flighty mind and I'm very stubborn. :p

Huh, I didn't expect to see this many Tauruses. Usually when I've participated in threads or stuff related to star signs, we're in the minority. Nice to see other Tauruses, though.

Back