• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction Resetting my town, selling popular villager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soot Sprite

~dirty~
Bells
Winter Mittens
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (105) +
After the new pokemon came out, being honest my second town has been neglected. I'm thinking about restarting or even quit playing my second town, so I plan on getting rid of the villagers in my second town, and maybe even some on my first.
Heres the villagers I plan on selling. (If you want me to upload a pic of my map or something, thats totally doable as proof:3)
Second town
Marina
Rocket
Lucky 2 million sally.
Meregune-8- ninea
Ankha-3 millon- Marii
Astrid
Kyle
Bella
Marshal-6 million- Marii

First town
Gaston
Fauna- 5 million- harmoniousmelody
Lolly- 5 million ririsoup
Tangy 5 million veronicay1218
Gala
Rosie 5 million veronicay1218
Pekoe- 1 million- Moontoon
Ankha- 5 million ririsoup
Pudge

I'm interested in bells, make an offer, but nothing below 2 million for the popular villagers. what I'm really after is a download code for pokemon x/y, I'd gladly trade all my villagers for that xD (But even I realize its a long shot xD) offer me almost anything but hybrids, since I have plenty of those
I'm also interested into pokemon, (Shiny, high IV's or rare/ high level)

This is also posted on Gamefaq~
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000455-animal-crossing-new-leaf-online-trade/68740262#10

Last edited:
Ahh, I'd love Merengue or Marshal. Unfortunately, I could only offer 5 mil for either one of those two. >_< I understand if you'd prefer a higher offer.

I'd love one of the Ankha for 2 mil~ I know I may be outbid, but there is two, Haha!

Ahh, I'd love Merengue or Marshal. Unfortunately, I could only offer 5 mil for either one of those two. >_< I understand if you'd prefer a higher offer.

you can bid on them both for 5 mill:3 I'm not saying you wont be outbidded, but it wouldnt hurt to try xD I'm not out to get you guys, promise:3 If I didnt need the funds for my town this would have been a giveaway

I guess just start with the starting bid xD I'm not trying to get this to an unreasonable amount of bells>-<

you can bid on them both for 5 mill:3 I'm not saying you wont be outbidded, but it wouldnt hurt to try xD I'm not out to get you guys, promise:3 If I didnt need the funds for my town this would have been a giveaway

Oh, okay. I'll bid 5 mil for Marshal then. I want him a little more than Merengue. :3

thats just fine:3 I'm not sure when this ends yet o_O

If I were you, I'd put all of the offers next to the villagers on your main post here, just to help you keep track of things. And how quickly are you looking to get rid of your villagers? If you want to get rid of them asap, I'd end the auction in a couple of hours. If you're willing to wait though, you might want to keep this auction up for at least a day so more people see it.

Here are my bids so far~

Merengue: 6mil
Marshal: 6mil
Ankha: 3mil

I'm in no rush, seeing as I have to TT them out. so I guess I'll keep this up for a day or two:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back