Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (401) +
Looking for white feather, pink feather and green feather! (tbt fair collectable)

YXmqx0C.jpg
cdYaPCh.jpg
OQJVrzD.jpg

I will buy any feather but those are what I'm looking for

Name your price if you are interested!

Can trade: new years eve party popper
party-popper.png

dnm1.png

I can also draw, make you a sig, or make a mayor ref

Last edited:
YOU ALREADY HAVE A BLUE CANDY WHAT EVEN.

I should probably look out for one as well xD

Once upon a time there was a girl named lynn. She really liked plushies and stuffed animals. One day she saw on a website a competition, a fair! So she decided to participate and have fun while getting some prizes as well as having fun! She worked hard and far (ok maybe not that hard) earning tickets and participating in the daily events and games. She wanted a prize out of most all, the ac mini pillow! Too bad though she was just about 10 tickets off! She was very sad and decided to just buy some raffle tickets and feather collectables. There it was the white feather, fresh and restocked! Yep yep only a few left.. PURCHASED. But then with a few people telling her (ty tina : ))that they might lower the price since it looked like no one else would buy it! So she got it refunded safely.. Luckily the amazing jubsus christ and pillow god jer lowered the price miraculously on a sale for the pillow and a few other things too! And she was like o shet son, cos she was on her ipad and when she saw it purchasable but she couldn't get the bloody ipad to click purchase. Fuuu but man dude it was literally 12 am in the morning, risking it all she hopped on the the laptop, being as quiet as possible! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. SUCCESS. PILLOW ACHIEVED! But dang bro, no more tickets, no feather..

youcantsitwithus
(lol sorry no paragraphs)
Bump.

Back