• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AC:CF Wi-Fi Closing get-together?

GuyWithThePie

Bells
Switch
7830-2786-4695
Peach (Fruit)
Cake
Because we all know about the impending doom that is to come to City Folk, why not have a big get-together at someone's town two or three days before the Wi-Fi goes down on City Folk? I don't really think we could do much for Wild World though, considering the fact that it's Wi-Fi is way outdated and I'm pretty sure nobody here can even connect on that game anymore. However, the town we are visiting should belong to someone who's well-known around Bell Tree. Also, we could split into groups. (Since only a number of people can be at someone's town) So, how about it? If we're doing groups, I propose I be part of the first group to go to said person's town.

That's a great idea. I've had City Folk for years and to this day I haven't even visited a town over Wi-Fi so I'd like to this this!

I'm in but everyone is hooked on New Leaf..(which i dont have yet, and probably wont get) I'm just waiting on animal crossing for Wii U

I'm in but I'm not popular so it can't really be my town that and I restarted it

I'd love to do this!

But, I don't know if I'm exactly the most popular personwhen it comes to The Bell Tree Forums, and, besides, I just restarted not two days ago.

So...
Who will be the victim of our travelling agency?

Change of plans, instead, we will meet at SodaDog's town. This has to be done tomorrow.

I hate to break it to you but Nintendo discontinued the WiiConnect24 service months ago. You can't add new people to your friend List anymore. Pretty soon we won't be able to vist other peoples towns at all. They are shutting down ALL online services for ACCF.

Last edited:
I hate to break it to you but Nintendo discontinued the WiiConnect24 service months ago. You can't add new people to your friend List anymore.

Adding ACCF friends doesn't require WiiConnect24 and it can still be done through May 20th.

You can't add system friends anymore, and that's probably what you're thinking of. But that's entirely separate from the friend rosters of individual games.

I agree, no point in buying ACCF when the wi-fi is gonna shutdown right after. Unless you want to play buy yourself

Back