Shop [CLOSED] ✿ New Leaf Shop: Items - Island - Sets - DLCs - Tools ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course! Three items are 300 TBT. If you online, i give you the items now.

Sure! I'll add your FC and open my gate right now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Gate's open! I'll send you the TBT right now too)

Could I get a newsprint helmet for 100 TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you still have a Hibiscus? If so, can I add it? For 200 TBT for both

Last edited:
Could I have a 24-hour-shop ABD for 100 TBT Bells, please? Thanks! Also; I don't have my DS at the moment, so I hope it's alright if we trade tomorrow or later this week. :)

I havent hibiscus now. Other day, tomorrow i updated my list. If you online, i give you now newsprint helmet for 100 TBT :)

Ok, I'll go add you, can I pick it up in your town? And do I send the TBT bells first?

Libra, first come, first serve, sorry :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Add me and i go in a minute, thanks :) Send me TBT after or later, when you prefer.

Last edited:
No problem, I understand! Hopefully there will be one left when I do have my DS. :)

:) Send me mp when you ok. I can have one for you :)

Hi again! Would it be possible for me to also buy the rice cake?
watch as I scramble to get TBT to keep buying things because you have so many region-exclusive items I want haha...I have my eye on the bell knickknack and the yut board too but I have to get some more TBT first ^^;;

Golden rod and net and newsprint hat for 300 tbt?

Last edited:
Hi again! Would it be possible for me to also buy the rice cake?
watch as I scramble to get TBT to keep buying things because you have so many region-exclusive items I want haha...I have my eye on the bell knickknack and the yut board too but I have to get some more TBT first ^^;;

Rice cake is available. Write me when you online and open your town. I ok now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I purchase the newsprint hat?
Thank you.

Newsprint helmet is available. Send me mp and your code friend when you online, and open your town. I ok now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Golden rod and net and newsprint hat for 300 tbt?

All is available. Write me when you online and open your town. I ok now :)

I'm around now! :)
I have enough TBT for the rice cake and the bell knickknack now, would it be possible to get both?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back