Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IV: Fire Emblem Kingmaker - Official Game OVER

Did I not just say "Then you'd be wasting the vig shot :)"

Is that not me coming out as the chrome?

This is the reason I'm willing to die, It'll help town more than hurt it.

Willing to die because it will help more?
You do realize that every town role is important . If I die, a townie needs to replace me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did I not just say "Then you'd be wasting the vig shot :)"

Is that not me coming out as the chrome?

Just tell us whether you are the hero or not.

Willing to die because it will help more?
You do realize that every town role is important . If I die, a townie needs to replace me.

But there's only one mafia left right? Since everyone suspects me of being mafia, my death would be beneficial, at least this is what people are telling me.

@ashtot
You are the hero, everyone in the Halidom of Ylisse respects you and would gladly give their lives to save yours if called upon. If you are lynched by the Exalt then the Halidom will rise up and kill the Exalt for killing you. You have no night action.

Day 5

What I'm more interested in is...if River is not the hero, then:
1) who is
2) what is River.

BUT THEN WHO IS PHONE.

DAY 5

At the bar, Ashtot was having a few drinks by himself at the tavern. Town seemed to have completely changed their outlook on him in a matter of days after their successful first Grimleal lynch. He could feel their looks constantly judging him, the innocent town whose greatest contribution was now his bane. It didn't surprise him one bit when an arrow whizzed through the open window and pierced him in the stomach. The other drinkers just left him there bleeding out, it wasn't until morning they saw the green in his blood.

Across town however was a slightly brighter scene, Mino had been partying all night near the lake, even after most of the partygoers left. So it was no surprise that the Grimleal took advantage of the fact and spiked his drink, leaving him very inebriated. He lost his footing and fell in the lake, he drowned within minutes.

Ashtot the Villager was the hero Ylisse deserved, but not the one they needed.

Mino the Villager drowned, comfortably numb.

Phila 12 hours, town 36. Let's get rollin.

Mino was killed by mafia, Ashtot was killed by me.

I'm awaiting the response from the DT about Kuma's rolecheck.

The three people I'm tossing around are ProfGallows, River, and Kuma.

River is saying she's Chrom. I'd believe it.

ProfGallows and Kuma are saying they're both normal townies. Now, the thing is, in this game, green townies are very important. If mafia kills all our green townies, then targets the kingmaker, then we lose, since blues can't become kingmaker, if I recall correctly.

Whatever I end up lynching today, then I strongly suggest that we lynch the other the next day.

I asked Gallows and River what they thought was more important this game, either blue players or green player. Both Gallows and River have said blues are more important.

Kuma went afk fairly quickly after the day post went up. She is the only person I told that I was going to tell the vigilante would shoot Farobi without directly claiming it to her.

##VOTE: Kuma

NIGHT 5

The juices aren't flowing and neither are witty comments. Go back to the drawing board. Kuma was lynched.

Kuma the Villager was lynched.

24 hours to send in night actions though I bet you guys will send them in sooner.

Back