Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IV: Fire Emblem Kingmaker - Official Game OVER

[09:32] <&Jubs> has SP seen his lynch yet
[09:32] <&Jubs> waiting for rage

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait im not suppose to post in game sorry guys :U

Get out of here you!

JnHcp8T.gif

Jz8rI.jpg

Really...uh, good luck to whoever deserves to win, idrc. I was overly excited to find out that I was the Priest only to read the PM to find out Priest = Doctor this game to which I was very disappointed with my role. :| Disappointed at who lynched me, though, due to reasons. Oh well. Off to the Obs Chat!

Dun dun dun! Don't worry Gallows. Everyone makes mistakes.

By the way, nobody has asked nor do I think the lovers are going to die, but if one dies during the night the other survives until the lynch.

So let's say X got shot by Mafia. Y loved X, Y lives long enough to influence the vote/become EXALT to see the end of the Day. If X or Y got lynched though, both die immediately.

I still think we should consider Kuma. She is inactive EVERY single game as town, but that's not the only reasob I think we should look at her. We finally know that she was red in Mafia VI. Kuma only starting actually posting anything when she was up for lynch and she was just as aggressive as she has been this game. To me, her playstyle seems pretty consistant with Mafia VI, which is why I don't want to just skip over her.

--

Also note that Trundle is not being his usual pushy, annoying self. (Love you) He usually comes out of the gate, fists flying, ready to call out everyone. I'm wondering if this behavior change is due to being mafia for once and not wanting to get killed early?

I do think that Ashtot again could be a good idea, and while Ashtot is near proven there is no surefire way to know he'll make a good lynch again, of course.

Also not this **** again.

--

I want to mention that I voiced my suspicions to only one player so far in this game and that was ProfGallows. I said that SP was acting strange this game because he also plays aggressive at the start. We also discussed the fact that SP found ProfGallows suspicious. I don't know if this influenced the lynch of SP and I know we are attempting to not blame the king for mislynches, but this seemed very suspicious to me.

I still think we should consider Kuma. She is inactive EVERY single game as town, but that's not the only reasob I think we should look at her. We finally know that she was red in Mafia VI. Kuma only starting actually posting anything when she was up for lynch and she was just as aggressive as she has been this game. To me, her playstyle seems pretty consistant with Mafia VI, which is why I don't want to just skip over her.

--

Also note that Trundle is not being his usual pushy, annoying self. (Love you) He usually comes out of the gate, fists flying, ready to call out everyone. I'm wondering if this behavior change is due to being mafia for once and not wanting to get killed early?

--

I want to mention that I voiced my suspicions to only one player so far in this game and that was ProfGallows. I said that SP was acting strange this game because he also plays aggressive at the start. We also discussed the fact that SP found ProfGallows suspicious. I don't know if this influenced the lynch of SP and I know we are attempting to not blame the king for mislynches, but this seemed very suspicious to me.

I agree that we should be thinking about Kuma right now, her play style was like this in VI, and she was the Godfather then, now of course I'm not saying she's the Godfather but we have to realize that she could be potential scum, if not, hopefully she can post something that will in some way help us make the right decision.

Now, about Trundle. I know that the fact that I live with him and can see changes in his behaviour will never stand as proper evidence in this game (obviously) but, he seems to be acting pretty strange this game, and to address him not being as pushy and posting as often, this is rather strange, but could possibly be shifting his play style so he won't get lynched as quickly in Mafia games. He told me this the other day: "Wow I didn't post as much or push as much this game, and I wasn't lynched yet.". I'm willing to bet this is just a change in play style, but for what reason. I believe it is possible that we could have a Scumdle on our hands, and if this is true, it will reveal itself quickly.

:lemon:

I agree that we should be thinking about Kuma right now, her play style was like this in VI, and she was the Godfather then, now of course I'm not saying she's the Godfather but we have to realize that she could be potential scum, if not, hopefully she can post something that will in some way help us make the right decision.

Now, about Trundle. I know that the fact that I live with him and can see changes in his behaviour will never stand as proper evidence in this game (obviously) but, he seems to be acting pretty strange this game, and to address him not being as pushy and posting as often, this is rather strange, but could possibly be shifting his play style so he won't get lynched as quickly in Mafia games. He told me this the other day: "Wow I didn't post as much or push as much this game, and I wasn't lynched yet.". I'm willing to bet this is just a change in play style, but for what reason. I believe it is possible that we could have a Scumdle on our hands, and if this is true, it will reveal itself quickly.

Not that stupid excuse again. That's not a viable reason. For all we know, you could both be mafia. For all we know, you cant read each other as good as you thought you could. You guys really tick me off. That's quite of an odd way to avoid getting lynched, don't you say?

Not that stupid excuse again. That's not a viable reason. For all we know, you could both be mafia. For all we know, you cant read each other as good as you thought you could. You guys really tick me off. That's quite of an odd way to avoid getting lynched, don't you say?

I'm not making any excuses here. I clearly stated that It's not a viable reason, I've already established with everyone that It's possible that I'm mafia and that there is no way so far of proving myself. My post had nothing to do with avoiding getting lynched. I don't trust Trundle. You're post was completely useless and just a form of hate to attack me because of the fact that you don't like me. Please step up your game and post something useful instead of just hating.

I'm not making any excuses here. I clearly stated that It's not a viable reason, I've already established with everyone that It's possible that I'm mafiaand that there is no way so far of proving myself. My post had nothing to do with avoiding getting lynched. I don't trust Trundle. You're post was completely useless and just a form of hate to attack me because of the fact that you don't like me. Please step up your game and post something useful instead of just hating.

Oh really? Well why did you post it if it was pointless? It's possible that your mafia? So you might not be definite town?

Oh really? Well why did you post it if it was pointless? It's possible that your mafia? So you might not be definite town?

It was not a useless post at all, and we've already established that I've claimed Townie and am not yet proven. I won't be responding to any more of your replies because you're just posting random crap that has no significance in the game right now.

It was not a useless post at all, and we've already established that I've claimed Townie and am not yet proven. I won't be responding to any more of your replies because you're just posting random crap that has no significance in the game right now.

But you just said you might be mafia. You think I'm the one posting random crap?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know, I think it's funny. You say you are a Townie, town makes you King, and you kill mafia on the first day. We don't know, you might be town, but you just said in the post above that you might be mafia. You don't trust your brother, that's fine. I don't trust you. It's a simple as that.
you don't have to answer to my replies, it doesn't really matter. Your just trying to run away.

--

Haha, I'm not saying I trust Ashtot this game. I'm ready to go all out against him, but considering he DID lynch a mafia member, he is definitely more trusted than someone like you, for example. No, I'm not being myself. I believe I've told a few people in the IRC already that while I have no evidence, I'm just keeping quiet and trying to direct the town a little bit in what they should do. I am going to say that I am in contact with a few blue roles already that I am helping to make the right choices in the game. If I can help behind the scenes and have my actions still be just as effective without dying, then I'm going to do that. If I see something worth mentioning, I'll call it out in public.

Actually, that does stand out as proper evidence. Considering we really don't have much evidence in the game right now, I'm proper going to be considered for lynch assuming I don't die tonight. (The mafia definitely won't kill me tonight considering I will end up being a distraction for the town.) I am more than willing to be lynched, but I will make the best defense I can when the time comes. Hopefully we can figure out something with the evidence of who dies tonight. Hopefully if there is a second doctor in this game that they can work with someone to protect the right people.

I do want to call out Prin here, considering she just accused both Ashtot and I of being mafia. While that is unlikely, it is possible, but it's quite obvious that so far in the game we have worked together, and we ended up lynching PurplPanda, who was scum, on Day 1. If I hadn't brought PurplPanda up and Ashtot didn't lynch him, that would probably give you quite an easy way to accuse us of being mafia, but your accusation is very flawed. While it's important to consider all possibilities, you should primarily stick to possibilities that are more rational.

You have less than 4 hours to send in all actions, though I'll be away from the computer for an unknown amount of time later on in the evening so you technically have until whenever I get back.

Last edited:
Day 3

DAY 3

It was dark out. Farobi lit a torch around the practice area. He readied his bow, but his hands were shaking. He shot at one target, but he missed terribly. He shot again and again but he couldn’t shoot.

“Not your best day is it?” KarlaKGB laughed.

“With all the death around us, of course I can’t keep my focus.” Farobi sighed. He lowered his bow. Ever since the tactician had fallen into a coma, Farobi had felt nervous. He couldn’t shoot seriously.

“It’s getting to all of us, I guess.” KarlaKGB shrugged. But KarlaKGB was used to it. As a great knight, he was used to facing death.

Before Farobi could speak, they heard a branch snap. KarlaKGB turned to look but it was too late. A spear of lighting pierced through his chest. He took a few steps back before falling to his knees.

Panicked, Farobi raised his bow. He saw Trundle standing before him, with determination in his eyes to kill. Trundle stepped towards him, readying an attack. Farobi was terrified, trying to step back and shoot at the same time. But his shots kept missing.

Trundle was ready, he took a step and released it at Farobi. But Farobi had finally calmed himself and at the same time shot at Trundle.

Instantly, Farobi died. Blood poured out from his chest. But his shot had been worth it, as it had pierced Trundle’s neck.

KarlaKGB the Great Knight died coaching the archer.

Farobi the Archer died doing his duty.

Validar (Trundle) the Godfather died carrying out Lord Grima's plans.

Many thanks to TSUNDERE for guest writing the day post "because they could do better". :p

Phila you have 12 hours to PM me the name of the next EXALT and 36 hours to discuss the lynch candidate.

Last edited:
I died, as the ONE SHOT VIGILANTE. I guess that it was quite obvious because of requesting PMs and yeah :x

Goodnight Trundle <3 Sorry for shooting you ;)

Last edited:
Back