• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Post Milestone Thread

I just passed 4k recently.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hit four-thousand four hundred posts not too long ago.

It's like you just joined yesterday and you already have more posts than I do. 56.79 posts per day. Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I reached 4k not too long ago

You originally left TBT and came back... that's what people don't get. The amount of posts you have can be perceived as depressing or exciting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's like you just joined yesterday and you already have more posts than I do. 56.79 posts per day. Jesus Christ.

I'll hit around five-thousand soon... maybe by next Saturday.

- - - Post Merge - - -

close to 2.5k, i think it's more of a disappointment than an accomplishment

I see it as an accomplishment, my friend! :blush:

You originally left TBT and came back... that's what people don't get. The amount of posts you have can be perceived as depressing or exciting.

exactly, I havent been active the whole time during these four years I've been a memeber

Last edited:
Well the thing is I didn't leave just one time, I was most active though until about early 2015 and then would only check in periodically

Ah. I don't even think you need an excuse... 4,046 posts is not terrible for someone from 2013.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll hit around five-thousand soon... maybe by next Saturday.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I see it as an accomplishment, my friend! :blush:

Actually having a lot of posts is pretty sad.

I just hit five thousand posts! :blush:

Last edited:
After being a member for 5 1/2 years, I finally hit 1,000 posts. I feel so accomplished right now xDDD

Back