Ideas for new villagers?

oh yeah, acnana on tumblr did those dolphin designs! They're pretty cute! 'v '
I was thinking earlier today a scottish terrier dog villager would be cute.

yeah I adore acnana's art
and i really want a scottish terrier villager too!
I actually have two west highland white terriers ["westies" if you will] and I've always wanted a westie villager because of that
and then imagine having a westie and a scottie villager in your town, that would be adorable!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

A snooty octopus called Ursula!

that would be so cool!
she could be purple and black, that would be amazing

Last edited:
i think insect villagers would be so cool
like, imagine a really beautiful moth with a furry collar and antennae
ah I love moths, they would make beautiful villagers

I was wondering if they added snakes, how would they look? Would they have legs?

i don't think the snakes would have legs, I think they would probably slither with their bodies propped up, like this:
a pretty pink snake baby.jpg
but probably with a shorter body, you know

-A new octopus named Mark (Mark SUCKERberg)
-skeleton villagers (any animal)
-more robot villagers
-turtle villagers
-insect villagers
-possum villagers
-moose villagers

Last edited:
Alpacas like Reese and Cyrus as villagers would be adorable! Their fur looks like cotton candy, I love it. I saw someone mention bees and I 100% agree, bees would be super cute! There's a lot of cute stuff they could do with insects in general.

I'd also love to see some raccoons, foxes, giraffes and maybe some more aquatic animal villagers?

Maybe Nintendo could add a threatened or endangered species to promote its survival irl. They already do it for the panda, leopard, and axolotl. Also fish villagers. Make them have Darwin-like anatomy from The Amazing World of Gumball.

i want an octo-dog theme octopus :)

(for those who don't know what an octo-dog looks like:)

octodogs.jpg

tbh i probably wouldn't even want that villager in my town but it'd be cool to have

Maybe Nintendo could add a threatened or endangered species to promote its survival irl. They already do it for the panda, leopard, and axolotl. Also fish villagers. Make them have Darwin-like anatomy from The Amazing World of Gumball.

They should add Ferrets. The black-footed ferret is endangered so it would promote them and I LOVE ferrets. I have always wanted one as a pet. Also I don't know if there's already one in the game but, they should make a bear villager a polar bear.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any ideas for new villagers that they think should be in the next animal crossing game?

I actually have a couple of ideas-
- A gummy bear cub
- Shark villagers!!
- some dogs that aren't all the same design [with the round snout and floppy ears]
- snake villagers
- lizard villagers!
- some new octopus villagers [like a Cthulhu themed one omg]
- fairy kei themed villager
- villagers based off of mythological creatures [besides a unicorn]

what about everyone else? what ideas do you have?
If the dogs looked like Isabelle and digby I'd totally have one.

Back