Ideas for new villagers?

feminist

god
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Does anyone have any ideas for new villagers that they think should be in the next animal crossing game?

I actually have a couple of ideas-
- A gummy bear cub
- Shark villagers!!
- some dogs that aren't all the same design [with the round snout and floppy ears]
- snake villagers
- lizard villagers!
- some new octopus villagers [like a Cthulhu themed one omg]
- fairy kei themed villager
- villagers based off of mythological creatures [besides a unicorn]

what about everyone else? what ideas do you have?

Last edited:
I like your idea of shark villagers and different types of dog villagers - the same could be said about cats, I suppose. I'd like to see some long-haired kitties in the next game.
I'd also really like giraffes, foxes, cheetahs, seals, and lionesses (not just male lions).

Sharks are an interesting idea although to me that would look weird I don't know how they could do that. I saw someone's thread or something where they drew pictures of different species that could be introduced in the next game. I don't remember all of it but I do remember a bat species in there and it looked pretty seemless to be honest, I think it could definitely fit in with animal crossing.

Off the top of my head I'd like to see some sort of bug species introduced because I think it would be pretty funny. Maybe introduce a new personality with it as well, like a rich/high class grasshopper who wears glasses and loves reading biographies or something :p

Some sort of lizard type creature, especially chameleons, I think would just be awesome. If they could ever have an ACTUAL dragon species also than that would be great. Before you say it, no, drago doesn't count.

Last edited:
Lots of people would like bats. I would want kittens -- about the same size as the cubs. (I think Cthulhu would be a little extreme for kids but good idea.) Animals which have different looking male and females would be good, except I can't think of any right now. We definitely need more octopi.

Last edited:
I want CAPYBARA'S! c: they would be so adorable I also made some designs with my friend c: I have a whole list of things me and my friend want in AC Wiiu XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I also want to see maybe snakes or chameleons and when they do the little action say dr shrunk shuffle they turn into like yellow or something and when they do the heart little thing they turn pink or red

I want CAPYBARA'S! c: they would be so adorable I also made some designs with my friend c: I have a whole list of things me and my friend want in AC Wiiu XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I also want to see maybe snakes or chameleons and when they do the little action say dr shrunk shuffle they turn into like yellow or something and when they do the heart little thing they turn pink or red

That would be such a cool idea! They change their color based on what mood they are in at a given time :D
Omg please add chameleons to the next game!

oh I totally forgot about bat villagers! I think they would be a super great idea. Especially if different species of bats were in the game.

I am loving that Cthulu idea, haha. Oh man. Same goes for the gummi bear cub. They might even be somewhat transparent!

Sharks is a neat idea. Does anyone remember Jabberjaw? Don't question walking sharks. Just don't.
Dolphins might be cute too.

I need a snooty bear, oh my goodness.
A peppy elephant as well. Actually, I kind of want a female variant of Stitches/Biskit for that peppy elephant.
Rudolph0007.jpg

I thought this elephant was so cute on Rudolph, and I would love to see something like this on Animal Crossing. XD

I'd really like something other than a mammal for a change. I'd really like bumble bees! They'd probably be really round like hamster or sheep, and there's so much they could do with their stripes!

Back