Bathroom ideas

ZJP91

Villager
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
im making a bathroom and i have the claw foot tub, the big square bath tub, sink, toilet and yet it still looks bare, anyone got any ideas or pictures of theirs i could see?

There are lots of bathroom items. You should try using the Jacuzzi from club tortimer, or you can add multiple mirrors? I usually just don't upgrade it to it's full size because then it would be to hard to fill the bathroom. just my standpoint though

my advice would be combine the bathroom with another room and block it off with screens (exotic screen, mermaid screen, etc.)

Maybe a laundry room or a walk in closet or an office?

I'm also having some trouble with a traditional bathroom
If you'd like some ideas, dream of my town.
Alice's left room is having trouble, but try Yukari's right room.

my advice would be combine the bathroom with another room and block it off with screens (exotic screen, mermaid screen, etc.)

Maybe a laundry room or a walk in closet or an office?

yeah i was thinking a laundy room would seem the best choice, i wish i kept one room smaller, or wish there was a choice to downgrade.

yeah i was thinking a laundy room would seem the best choice, i wish i kept one room smaller, or wish there was a choice to downgrade.

For the laundry room you could do washer, dryer, clothesline, ironing set, and put a couple clothing items out. The hospital tv would work nice too

A workout room/home gym is another option and would take up more room.

HNI_0050.JPG
This was my bathroom before the reset. I kind of made it so it appeared to be two different rooms on one level (not really)
I guess I liked the fact that the Gallant Statue was there (in front of the toilet) :p

First thing you got to do is gold-plate the tub and toilet. That's pure class right there. I love the gold bathtub in particular!

The laundry is always a good thing to include, also if you get the glass screen from the update you can make a fancy glass walled shower using the shower that comes out of the ground. (I usually like sticking in a drip pail because I love the sound that there's a leaking faucet or something, just adds some realism)

Back