• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Object to Your Left

Bowie

Bells
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
The object to your left is now your weapon of choice in the upcoming zombie apocalypse. What is it?

A water bottle filled with a quarter of water. Zombies are like witches right? They'll melt, right? RIGHT?!!?!?

My homework Yaaaaaa! No one likes homework right? So the zombies should one away from three hours of homework and five assignments? Right right? Someone say something! Lol

My homework Yaaaaaa! No one likes homework right? So the zombies should one away from three hours of homework and five assignments? Right right? Someone say something! Lol

Dude, you're going to rule the zombies. You're going to take over the zombie empire or something.

Dude, you're going to rule the zombies. You're going to take over the zombie empire or something.

Neat now I need my teacher angry and in the mood to give homework!!!! I'm pretty sure water would kill them they sort of drink blood like vampires so.... Yeah they should melt!

I now have a plastic straw as my weapon.... errr blu you have a better thing then a plastic straw! What am I gonna do blow out of it???? XD

My binder, seriously thought, it weighs something like 3 pounds

Back