Pear (Fruit)
Happy Home Designer Token
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Dusty Scroll
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
counter.gif

(We will try out something new this game; a master post for the Day will be posted. Instead of having occasional posts for the votes, there will only be one. Hopefully this works out and can be used more frequently in future games.)

This game will use Majority Lynch. When a player attains over 50% of the vote, they will be immediately killed and Day will end. (For example, with 14 players alive, a player requires 8 votes to be lynched). If the deadline is reached without a majority, nobody will be lynched, and all players who did not vote will be modkilled. You may choose not to lynch, but you must make this clear (##Vote: No Lynch).

Please vote in the following format: ##Vote: Username. Votes not done in the correct fashion may not be counted. I will update vote counts whenever I get the chance. If you want to change your vote, first type ##Unvote followed by your new vote ##Vote: Username. You can change your vote at any time and as much as you like (within reason) up until a majority is reached.

No conditional voting. You may vote for yourself. You may not vote for anyone dead or outside the game.

Voting is mandatory.

Last edited:
Voting is open for the Day One Lynch (it was open before, but forgot to post this). It takes 13 votes to lynch.

##VOTE: FAROBI
most likely will change, just voting this as a placeholder. May not change though. I don't know atm.

- - - Post Merge - - -

##VOTE: Farobi

DAY ONE VOTING
This post will constantly be updated when votes come, so check back!

ITookYourWaffles (13)
-Superpenguin
-oath2order
-Farobi
-reverie,
-Blu Rose
-Ashtot
-Tom
-Champ2947
-Lunatic
-PurplPanda
-LittleBeary
-Trundle
-lynn105

Farobi (2)
-Prin
-iLoveYou

Kippla (1)
-Kippla

FireNinja1 (1)
-FireNinja1

No one is set to be lynched.

Last edited:
Well, since ITYW is looking at majority right now, and I have no suspicions of my own, I'll go with everyone else's...
##VOTE: ITookYourWaffles

Back