• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

This forum will be obsolete after May... ):

It had a good run... gonna miss wifi play with my friends but just get a Wii U right XD It is literally the Wii placed on its side with a wireless controller. The wifi won't be gone because most games on the Wii are in Wii U or 3DS format now such as Mario Kart is now Mario Kart 7 on the 3DS or Animal Crossing City Folk is now Animal Crossing New Leaf on 3DS. Literally the only difference is the controller.

They're ending the Nintendo WFC. This is a service that extended through the DS games, to the Wii games. It would be impossible or very hard to selectively cut off a service from one and not the other games that use the old service. Do not worry about the 3DS and the Wii U games, because those do not use the same connection and online services.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It had a good run... gonna miss wifi play with my friends but just get a Wii U right XD It is literally the Wii placed on its side with a wireless controller. The wifi won't be gone because most games on the Wii are in Wii U or 3DS format now such as Mario Kart is now Mario Kart 7 on the 3DS or Animal Crossing City Folk is now Animal Crossing New Leaf on 3DS. Literally the only difference is the controller.

The wii used a wireless controller as well. >_> Also, no, it is not the same, the wii u is actually a very different beast.

Last edited:
Guys, to raise awareness. Please click here, for instructions on how to connect to the custom server. Then reply back on this page to test if it's working.

It's sad to think Copper will be useless very soon. There's no other reason to talk to him. :'( Booker will be so lonely... And the gates will almost never be visited. Plus, say goodbye to Katie, Kaitlin, and Blanca (if there's more online visitors I forgot). Also, if there's still a chance of them appearing, then they'll just be empty shells pretty much. *sigh* To think, a lot of things will go wasted, forgotten...

At least there's New Leaf! :blush:

Back