Mafia TBT Mafia VI: Faithful June [Game Over/Town Win]

So its official. The DT is not insane, and Kuma and FireNinja are not mafia. This leaves those I do not trust or are inactive. The name has to be in this list:
FireNinja(came back as town, could be godfather)
lynn105
Jawile
The others who are playing(forgot their names)
The DT has told me they will be checking Jawile, unless anyone has any objections.

We have the syndrome????

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Me and jawile)

And we wait... and wait till morning. I'm so glad I have time to do this now.

June 30, 1983 (Day Six)

TKEXv31.jpg

The Town was desperate to get the Yamainu down. The restaurant's customers dropped widely due to the dull atmosphere.
"Hope this is the last news story," the customer eats his sandwich.
"I hear this is one of the first good ones," the waitress replies.

Lunatic was found at the bottom of her fire escape on the ground. Investigators are still looking at the corpse, but evidence suggests that she was hit by a blunt object.
Ashtot, another victim during the night, died of a sudden heart attack. He collapsed during the night, and it's most likely due to minor poisoning. It was discovered that Ashtot was part of the Yamainu recently and may have been poisoned by suspicious people.

The TV didn't shut off, but the News was quickly cut off by static.
"Looks like a tight battle now," the customer eats the last morsel of the sandwich.

Lunatic was a Townie/One-Shot Vigilante.
Ashtot was a Scientist.

You have 48 hours to decide who to lynch. The Double Lynch will NOT be implemented.

Beautiful shot Lunatic. Thanks for listening to me :,D RIP <3

I'll make a case against someone. AKA not FireNinja1 :x

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jawile - Vigilante
Lunatic - Vigilante (2)
PurplPanda - Detective

Lynn105 - Townie
Farobi - Townie

Ashtot - Scientist
Kuma
FireNinja1

The people at the top of the list are 100% confirmed roles. I have nothing to hide - I'm a Townie too. I can actually use that fact to my advantage, as the remaining unconfirmed players are either the Godfather and the Veteran. I asked Kuma and FireNinja to roleclaim to me. Kuma roleclaimed that she is a Townie. And I am 100% she is lying. She had no reason to lie unless she indeed is the Godfather.

Honestly, Town is going to win at this point if we stick to those two names as lynch candidates. If we lynch the Veteran, we can lynch the other player tomorrow, the Godfather. Right now, I want the rest of you all to place your votes on Kuma. If she isn't the remaining Mafia player, then we can still live to lynch FireNinja1 tomorrow. Easy.

Farobi, how do we know that you're a confirmed town? I haven't seen anyone inspect you! I claimed as townie because that is what I am. Go lynch FireNinja1, he isn't proven either, since the godfather is around and is either you or FireNinja1.

My Town traits:
> Told Lunatic to shoot Ashtot
> Tom severely wanting me dead
> a casual chat with Blu Rose on our profiles :u

It doesn't matter who we choose to lynch first honestly. One of you guys are Mafia - and I expect it to be you.

Oh please.

Farobi, it's pretty obvious that you could've sacrified Ashtot to make yourself look town.

Oh please.

Farobi, it's pretty obvious that you could've sacrified Ashtot to make yourself look town.

Why would I kill a 'scum-buddy' who didnt even have any suspicion to him? why would I delibarately lower KP?
I mean, if I was Mafia, why would I kill the Vigilante who probably earned my trust as well?
And also about the DT thing, everyone at this point will return Town. So w/e.

If lynching me means lynching Kuma tomorrow, then i'm ok with that. But I want this game to end quick cause i need to finish Kingdom Hearts before I give it to someone in 4 days. So lynch Kuma y'all.

And also, what makes you believe that I'm Mafia, Kuma? Have any evidence supporting that?

Ashtot roleclaimed to me as town. I did not rolecheck him, as Trundle trusted him. I'm going to go through our PMs and see who he said not to lynch.

Ashtot roleclaimed to me as town. I did not rolecheck him, as Trundle trusted him. I'm going to go through our PMs and see who he said not to lynch.
Whoever you rolecheck does not matter at this point. Everyone will return Town.
I'm still sticking with Kuma though. Honestly it's kind of obvious =p

Jawile is town, btdubs. This means Lynn is town as well, so lets not waste votes on them. So our potebtila candidates are Kuma and FN. Defend yourselves.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*potential

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, vigs, I need you to roleclaim to me IMMEDIATELY. I can not stress how important this is.

Lunatic is the Vigilante and she used her shot already. She died so I doubt there are anymore vigilantes. I assume you mean Veteran?

Has anyone even f***ing realised that FN1 hasn't even posted yet? You never know that he could be the godfather. All of us that are town could be godfather, yet people seem to realise that it's not possible, that "oh! Kuma must be godfather because she came back as town!" when obviously, either Farobi or FN1 just has an equal chance of being godfather as well. In the remainders of "town", there are flithy liars. I am not one of them in this game, as I am undoubtedly a townie.

Has anyone even f***ing realised that FN1 hasn't even posted yet? You never know that he could be the godfather. All of us that are town could be godfather, yet people seem to realise that it's not possible, that "oh! Kuma must be godfather because she came back as town!" when obviously, either Farobi or FN1 just has an equal chance of being godfather as well. In the remainders of "town", there are flithy liars. I am not one of them in this game, as I am undoubtedly a townie.
Well, FN will die tonight, as I have asked Jawile to shoot him, after we lynch you. That is, if you aren't godfather.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And, you just reached majority. Byebye.

June 30, 1983 (Night Six)
Uresq5g.jpg

It was time to end the Yamainu's charade. The last few survivors, lynn105 (TOWNIE), FireNinja1 (TOWNIE), Farobi (TOWNIE), PurplPanda (DETECTIVE), and Jawile (VIGILANTE) were only starting up their "24-hour plan."
They were to have Jawile set up traps in the forest where the Yamainu were headed to set their bombs and destroy Hinamizawa.
"Are you ready, everyone?" PurplPanda asks over his radio. The rest are ready to proceed with the plan.
"I'll be the one to distract them to the traps," lynn105 hides behind a tree. FireNinja1 was to see everything from a higher view and Farobi helped lead the plan.

- - - -

Kuma (GODFATHER #KUMAFIA) sits on her chair, looking at the display in her van. The display showed many views of the remaining survivors of Hinamizawa, each trying to set up their job. She lets out a short chuckle. "They're acting as if they've won the battle already. But that won't happen tonight."

"They're coming this way, I hear footsteps!" lynn105 whispers into her radio. Four of the Yamainu men walk up to a huge pile of dirt and wilted grass.

"It's probably just stupid child's play," one of them says. The other three follow suit and walk around the pile. "Oof!" One of the members lets out a welp and he crumbles down. The real trap was around the pile of grass. The other three Yamainu fall as well.

"It worked; three of them are down," FireNinja1 uses his binoculars to see the long forest. More was going on meanwhile.

- - - -

A Yamainu van drives up a mountain to get to the Furude Shrine where some of the residents were. The sand's noise was immediately blocked out by the driver's radio. A gunshot echoes in the distance. "What?!" The Yamainu member notices the bullets are hitting the front of the car.

"That's a bulletproof car for you," Farobi reloads his gun shortly.

- - - -

"This people are useless," Kuma mumbles to herself, getting out of her van. She starts to notice members marching down the hill. "W... What are you doing?! The last survivors who are actually useful are up there!" She marches her way up to the hill, and her eyes meet the group's. "lynn105! It seems as if you took out quite a bit of my troops. But don't worry," she takes out her gun. "I have one last bullet left." Kuma starts to become insane.

"You may think we're useless," lynn105 says, "but don't you think we're happier than you?" She asks.

"Ha! Happier?" Kuma's hand starts to tremble as if she was uneasy.

"If you're going to use your last bullet, use it to kill me. Besides, these people are the ones that have helped me get here," lynn105 says with no stutter at all. "No." A voice nears.

"I will not let the bullet be used on you," PurplPanda says.

"But..." lynn105 was insistent.

"Go ahead, Kuma. Press the trigger!" PurplPanda yells.

"If you want me to do it, I'll do it!" Kuma's finger presses down on the trigger towards his direction. Right when the bullet was about to hit PurplPanda, he quickly forces his head to the left. The bullet hits a tree.

"Ha! She missed!" FireNinja1 exclaims.

Kuma drops to the floor. "That... That was my last..." She lets out a few short-lived laughs. "H... Ha! Oh, whatever!" She starts to claw at her throat, a symptom of Hinamizawa Syndrome.

The sound of a helicopter resonates through the forest and the trees rustle quickly. "Kuma! You will be sent to jail immediately!" A police officer yells. He jumps down from the rope ladder and quickly grabs Kuma.

"No," FireNinja1 denies. "Can't you see what's wrong with her? She's clawing her throat and she's practically insane. Promise us you'll give her proper care from a hospital."

"Hmm..." The police officer says. He nods after a few seconds. Kuma starts to tear up, and cries tears of joy.

- - - -

The hot sun gets in the way of lynn105's eyes. "Isn't today the official Cotton Drifting Festival? Last time was more of a preparation."

"Why don't we celebrate it now?" Jawile suggests.

- - - -

Later, in front of the Shrine, the festival was more crowded than ever. "What's with all these people alive?" Farobi asks.

He was right; many of the booths were filled with customers getting food and game tickets. "I know why," lynn105 says. "Because we have reached tonight with no failures, everyone is happy."
"lynn105!" A voice cries from a distance. "Your performance is almost up!"
"Oh, I'm the Shrine Maiden, I forgot!" She runs off.

The dance starts. A drum plays as lynn105 shifts the cotton. Everyone watches peacefully and quietly. When the performance is over, the villagers get cotton and drift them along the nearby stream.

lynn105 walks into the changing room. She notices a calendar showing June 30, 1983.

JULY 1, 1983

Everyone is all and well and can celebrate the Cotton Drifting Festival once again. TOWN HAS WON MAFIA VI.

Both chats as well as the Action List will come shortly.

Back