• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia VI: Faithful June [Game Over/Town Win]

I just distracted once. The only reason your valuable is because you gained the vigilante powers. If that didn't happen you would of been lynched.
I know who was given the vig powers, and it wasn't Lunatic or me. Also, *you're.

I just distracted once. The only reason your valuable is because you gained the vigilante powers. If that didn't happen you would of been lynched.

I've posted things of more substance this game than you have in ANY mafia game you've been in.

Invaluable actually means something different.[/QUOTE
Then I meant useless. Also, what exactly have you done this game?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Then who did? Or are you going to lie again?
When did I lie originally? And I have been communicating for the DT all game, behind the scenes, thank you very much. And the person who was given the vig powers' name shall not be revealed until I have permission from them.

When did I lie originally? And I have been communicating for the DT all game, behind the scenes, thank you very much. And the person who was given the vig powers' name shall not be revealed until I have permission from them.
So you have been talking to yourself the whole game? I see...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've posted things of more substance this game than you have in ANY mafia game you've been in.

I've been in 2 mafia games 1 as mafia and 1 as town. I'm sorry I'm not as experienced as you...

Give up the act... Everyone and their grandma knows.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for making me salty Tom...

No but you are going to vote for me anyway so it does not matter.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Goodbye
-Godfather

June 29, 1983 (Night Five)

ciGMbtl.jpg

The Town was, again, very confused on who to lynch as many people have lost hope for Hinamizawa. Another news story played yet again, and the people were getting used to them. Tonight, it would be Champ2947 who would take the role of being betrayed by the Town. The villagers felt that he was acting strangely than when he was before, and that was enough evidence for them.
Champ2947 was found on the pavement in front of his home. The investigators have found hate mail stuffed in his mail box. They believe that the messages drove Champ2947 to insanity as he got more messages about his behavior. Multiple torture tools were also found in his house and it is most likely they were used towards the victim.

Hinamizawa worried even more.

Champ2947 was a Townie.

You have 24 hours to decide what actions to use.

So its official. The DT is not insane, and Kuma and FireNinja are not mafia. This leaves those I do not trust or are inactive. The name has to be in this list:
FireNinja(came back as town, could be godfather)
lynn105
Jawile
The others who are playing(forgot their names)
The DT has told me they will be checking Jawile, unless anyone has any objections.

FINALLY I GET TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST!!!

THIS IS THE WORST TOWN I HAVE EVER SEEN!

WE HAVE PEOPLE THAT LIE SO THEY HURT THE TOWN

HALF OF THE TOWN IS INACTIVE

WE HAVE PEOPLE THAT HAVE LITERALLY RETARTED POSTS

AND I AM SO HAPPY I AM DONE WITH ALL OF YOU

tumblr_lylp1q1rv41r6aoq4o1_500.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH AND ALLEGED "GOOD PLAYERS" KILLING THEMSELVES

FINALLY I GET TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST!!!

THIS IS THE WORST TOWN I HAVE EVER SEEN!

WE HAVE PEOPLE THAT LIE SO THEY HURT THE TOWN

HALF OF THE TOWN IS INACTIVE

WE HAVE PEOPLE THAT HAVE LITERALLY RETARTED POSTS

AND I AM SO HAPPY I AM DONE WITH ALL OF YOU

tumblr_lylp1q1rv41r6aoq4o1_500.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH AND ALLEGED "GOOD PLAYERS" KILLING THEMSELVES

I want to kill myself because this game is **** :c

Oh and this town isn't as bad as Red Revolution

But nevertheless, you contributed to this idiotic town. <3

SAYS THE GIRL THAT GET SPECIAL POWERS RANDOMLY AND DECIDES TO KILL HERSELF WITH IT!!!
I COULD OF GIVEN A HALF DEAD RABBIT VIG AND IT WOULD USE IT BETTER THAN YOU!!!

SAYS THE GIRL THAT GET SPECIAL POWERS RANDOMLY AND DECIDES TO KILL HERSELF WITH IT!!!
I COULD OF GIVEN A HALF DEAD RABBIT VIG AND IT WOULD USE IT BETTER THAN YOU!!!

You're dead; please shoo.

I will most likely hold a double lynch for Day 6 since there are two Mafia left.

Back