• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia VI: Faithful June [Game Over/Town Win]

I'm going to go through some past games and it's going to involve numbers so don't berate me ok

It actually makes sense in a weird way, since the inspections only return alignment, it is possible that this person is scum pretending to be the detective

Please don't listen to me anymore guys, do what you think is best.
I thought I had it down but the "DT" is making me confused.

After looking through the previous threads, I have determined that the detective might be telling the truth

In two out of three previous games with a similar amount of players there has been two detectives

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway people, I'm going to bed now so please don't lynch me while I sleep

Lunatic, pick a ****ing vote and stick with it. God damn it, if we get a no lynch, I'm blaming it on you.

I wasn't even entirely sure of voting for him, I only did because Karen seemed rather sure. And I come to see this ****

So don't you go *****ing at me about who I vote for.

oath start leading you're the new conductor of the bandwagon train

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wasn't even entirely sure of voting for him, I only did because Karen seemed rather sure. And I come to see this ****

the DT can't even make it clear on what the results it got were
we are pretty much doomed atm

You can't seem to pick someone to vote for.

##Vote: FireNinja1

##Unvote: ##Vote: Dolby

##Unvote: ##Vote: Dolby

You've changed your vote three times, each time hopping on the current bandwagon.

At this point, lynching a townie like you probably would help. :|

That's if you're even a townie

Even going and saying lynching a townie would help.

Are you trying making yourself look suspicious by constantly pointing that out?

lel

And I'm sorry, how does it make me look suspicious? I KILLED BEARY. I don't know why I have to repeat that, but I mention that it's worthless for mafia to kill me.

You've changed your vote three times, each time hopping on the current bandwagon.

Even going and saying lynching a townie would help.

And I'm sorry, how does it make me look suspicious? I KILLED BEARY. I don't know why I have to repeat that, but I mention that it's worthless for mafia to kill me.

Are you kidding me?

Ah, I see. I've only changed my vote to people twice, and wait, didn't you change your vote too? I'm not the only one here who has changed my vote. :)

Even going and saying lynching a townie would help

I sure as hell will say someone that's more of a distraction than anything would deserve to die. Of course you also leave the detail that basically everyone was thinking of having him lynched at that point.

That was joking, more or less. I know how you can be. I seriously wondered if you were trying to be an idiot~ Because someone constantly bringing up the fact they are so and so roll is going to raise red flags in my eyes.

So yeah, like I said, stop *****ing. <3 #Don'tBeA*****JustBeAQueen

I CHANGED MY VOTE ONCE. You changed it each time the town has decided on a new bandwagon. Perhaps you didn't see that the first bloody time but maybe you can now.

I'll stop *****ing when you step up your game and stop making such scummy moves.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The only reason I reminded mafia that I used my shot was to prove that they shouldn't kill me.

I CHANGED MY VOTE ONCE. You changed it each time the town has decided on a new bandwagon. Perhaps you didn't see that the first bloody time but maybe you can now.

I'll stop *****ing when you step up your game and stop making such scummy moves.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The only reason I reminded mafia that I used my shot was to prove that they shouldn't kill me.

BANDWAGON? You're sorely mistaken. I was pushing for FireNinja a lot. <3 I already explained why I voted for Dolby and changed. Perhaps you're the one that needs to re-read things.

If you believed so strongly in your convictions about FireNinja, then why jump to the Dolby bandwagon? Maybe those convictions weren't so strong.

If you believed so strongly in your convictions about FireNinja, then why jump to the Dolby bandwagon? Maybe those convictions weren't so strong.

OH. MY. GOD.

I voted for Dolby because Karen and you seemed rather confident that Dolby was scum based on the DT stuff. It was convincing enough to me, + iLoveYou seemed to think we should lynch him. THEN this lying stuff came up and made me change my mind.

Also, while we're talking about bandwagoning, who the hell are you to talk? You thought we were going to lynch Champ, then you went to FireNinja, then finally Dolby. :rolleyes:

Enough of this **** for tonight, I'm heading off to bed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forgot to add this to bandwagoning part: You're just as guilty of bandwagoning as you think I am.

I'd like to bring to everyones attention the fact that we're all being quite silly here. We really need to focus on one person, who we know is mafia, and get them out of the way. You're all starting to target each other, which is exactly what the mafia wants. So I'll ask you this question: Who is winning right now, Town or Mafia? The answer is simple, when we fight amongst ourselves, Mafia will easily win, and typing in all caps, as much as you might think it'll help, it will not reveal Mafia. All I'm asking here is that you start taking this game seriously, so we can get down to business and win this game.

I decide to place my vote on Dolby. i have no idea on whats going on but yeah ~~

but TBH i really dont trust the DT. Claiming to have "lied" when inspecting beary, when theres no need to? umm, yeah. but since i got a pm to vote for dolby so here i go

FN1 is just an inactive again. Wouldn't be surprised if he turned out scum, but I'll save it for later.

June 28, 1983 (Night Four)
uDrUzf8.jpg

It was rather dark as the confusion of intern policemen swept the village. Theories went up all over the internet and was gossiped for what was almost all day.
The main topic of the night was Champ2947. The Intern Policemen confusion didn't exactly help piece together who was innocent and who guilty. However, he managed to slip by after a few pointing out facts.
A second confusion arose; who to lynch. However, it quickly swapped over to FireNinja1 as so many people hated his "head in its shell" attitude. He never really talked at council meetings even as a true Hinamizawa villager.
It had gotten to the point where he had gotten drastic hates from the villagers. But they decided to view him as a disinterested person who never really contributed anyways.
Dolby was quickly seen as the guilty one due to his lackluster ability to communicate with the Town. The Town decided to punish. Gasps echoed throughout the Town as drips of green blood leak.

Dolby was an innocent Townie.

You have 36 hours to decide which actions to use.

The Great Hinamizawa Disaster is coming.

Back