• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia VI: Faithful June [Game Over/Town Win]

June 28, 1983 (Day Four)

QH6rNZl.jpg

The football game was to be replaced by yet another segment of the Hinamizawa News. It was getting rather redundant for the customers in the restaurant.
"More deaths?" The waitress asks.
"Exactly like the past few days," the customer replies.

Three deaths have occurred tonight. There have been theories of all three being mysteriously linked together. The first victim was Lauren; she was found limp on her bed. The bedsheets were stained with blood and a note was left behind. However, the note is no longer legible.

"Mysteriously linked? It's just too hard to believe," the waitress explains. The customer willingly nods.

The second victim was iLoveYou. She was found in her home with no signs of deep blood. However, no food or water was found in the house, and the door was found to be jammed, so police report it as a death from starvation. Another old note was found.

The third victim was Trundle. He was found with cuts and bruises on the pavement next to his apartment, so it's reported as death from a heavy fall and injury. Again, a note was found in his clothing pockets.

The waitress was expecting the TV to turn off, so she walked over to the display, but the news swapped right to the football game.
"I don't think that was a storm."

iLoveYou was a Jack of All Trades.
Trundle was a Bartender.
Lauren was a Mafia Goon.

You have 48 hours (equaling two days) to decide who to lynch.
The Great Hinamizawa Disaster is coming.

Last edited:

Well done town, you got me.
2nurwau.jpg

The taste of Townie and Blue blood on my mafia lips was fabulous.

You will realise, the person who killed me died along side!
Lauren + Kayla = Dead

10pp0rc.jpg

Guys, I think it is time to bring FireNinja into the picture. Here is why:
I know he is active, I bought the campus set from him earlier
He has been posting measly amounts of posts, leading me to believe he is mafia
Also, Lunatic and Prin compiled a list of his posts from past mafia games, and the differences between when he was town and when he was mafia. His behavior reflects mafia this time.

Guys, I think it is time to bring FireNinja into the picture. Here is why:
I know he is active, I bought the campus set from him earlier
He has been posting measly amounts of posts, leading me to believe he is mafia
Also, Lunatic and Prin compiled a list of his posts from past mafia games, and the differences between when he was town and when he was mafia. His behavior reflects mafia this time.
Bold: indeed this is true, but I know nobody gives a crap.
Italics: I haven't seen the posts yet, but if you think my posting pattern is reflective of scum, Mafia IV.

Okay time to start.

There's Dolby and Champ2947.

I will post some reasons below:

Dolby
-has not contributed , yet kept voting each day to avoid mod kill
-first thing he posted was concerning godfather role

Champ2947
-insane DT checked & got town = mafia
-distraction

Sorry I can't do any quotes or stuff cuz I'm on my iPhone. We need to lynch one of these two today.
There is a chance that Tom framed one of them , but IMO these are good candidates for lynching.

No, I'm laying off FireNinja today. The fact that he has not voted shows he is not afraid of mod kill which seems un-mafia to me.

I'm going to agree with lynching Champ2947. He's been confirmed scum, and is a huge distraction to town. You never know what might happen if we keep him alive. For now, I'm voting for Champ.

Guys, there's two mafia left.
I'm pretty sure either Dolby or Champ is mafia.
Today I'm going to vote for champ. He's asking for it with all the stuff he's posted so far.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Plus there is good evidence he's mafia because of the DT checkup, even though he may have been framed and it is a risk I think it's worth it.

I am not scum the DT lied to Trundle. And if anyone even says that I killed trundle, Lauren confirmed that she killed him. So also when Dolby is not scum he just jokes around, he acts serious when he is scum. This I why I am voting for Dolby.

Back