Mafia TBT Mafia VI: Faithful June [Game Over/Town Win]

These are people that I think need to be questioned. Or at least one of them.

LittleBeary-Spamming, not really posting any useful information. You should have enough evidence by now.
Dolby- Hasn't posted much, and was known for being a distraction. We cant forget he is playing this game.
Champ2947- Basically the same as LittleBeary-pointless posts
lynn105-We haven't seen much of her, her claim is, "its too hard to read with all this kawaii desu stuff" which I totally agree with. However, we cannot forget she is playing the game.
FireNinja1- Hasn't posted very much at all, we cant forget he is playing the game.
Farobi-Was one of the most eager to lynch waffles, since attention was on him. Hasn't posted much at all, or at least nothing good. Mostly, anyway.
Jawile-I honestly think he's just posting to avoid modkill. No good.
Kippla-We cannot forget she is playing this game.

Here you go.

Here you go.

I mostly agree with that lost. However, Beary says she's the psychopath, which I believe after talking with her in Chatzy~

And I would add Jeremy to your list. I haven't seen him post much-unless I missed his post amongst all the **** yesterday.

I mostly agree with that lost. However, Beary says she's the psychopath, which I believe after talking with her in Chatzy~

And I would add Jeremy to your list. I haven't seen him post much-unless I missed his post amongst all the **** yesterday.

OK, I forgot to mention: feel free to add anything to the list! If beary really is the psychopath, then she should be lynched immediately. Or killed. Town cant risk the psychopath being alive. I believe she is if she said so, because who would roleclaim psychopath?

why should we waste a lynch on the psychopath?? if im reading their role right, they cant kill??

OK, I forgot to mention: feel free to add anything to the list! If beary really is the psychopath, then she should be lynched immediately. Or killed. Town cant risk the psychopath being alive. I believe she is if she said so, because who would roleclaim psychopath?

Looking at the role description I don't really see any threat to us other than Beary might push for the lynching of a specific person. See no reason to waste a lynch unless we truly can't sleuth out a possible scum when day comes.

Not really defending beary, but it's pointless to kill the psychopath. Sure, they have a separate.win objective, but they don't kill and they don't contribute to mafia kp. All they do is give a player a doll on night one and wait

The psychopath doesn't really pose a threat to town, all they do is give a player a doll. She doesn't even have the ability to kill someone. o-o

The PP is the most pointless third-party role ever. It shouldn't even be feared. Literally, if the PP, has no killing ability AT ALL! All it does is give someone a doll on Night One. That's all that happens, and then it's a waiting game for the PP. The doll keeps getting passed around every night. Once the person who has the doll dies (lynched/killed by mafia/vig/JoaT), the PP leaves the game as a winner and the game continues. The town can still win if the PP wins. The Mafia can still win if the PP wins.

Well, LittleBeary has already roleclaimed as the Psychopath, and it would be useless to lynch someone who:
A. Can provide votes
B. Isn't mafia
C. Doesn't have the ability to kill
Dolby, on the other hand, could be potentially lynched, but he may be busy, which leads me to my next point.
FireNinja1. He has posted on both of the roleplays we are in together, and on my hybrid shop. This leads me to believe that he may be mafia, but I am not going to jump to conclusions.
Champ2947 promised to stop kawaiiing, and I believe we should hear what he has to say.
lynn105 is confusing me. She has posted on the chatzy, but she hasn't posted on here.
Farobi, at least has been posting, unlike others.
Jawile may be mafia. He has been posting quite frequently on the roleplay I am in with him, and may just be refraining from posting in order to not reveal his role. But, he said that Beary and someone else(can't remember who) pressured him in, and may have nerves.
Kippla could potentially be mafia. She hasn't been posting a lot, and she voted for herself, leading me to believe two things:
A. She is mafia, and voted for herself knowing that she would have insurance from her mafia buddies to not vote for her
B. She doesn't want to play.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am saying that Fireninja isn't inactive, as he has been posting elsewhere. Just clearing that up.

The psychopath doesn't really pose a threat to town, all they do is give a player a doll. She doesn't even have the ability to kill someone. o-o

The PP is the most pointless third-party role ever. It shouldn't even be feared. Literally, if the PP, has no killing ability AT ALL! All it does is give someone a doll on Night One. That's all that happens, and then it's a waiting game for the PP. The doll keeps getting passed around every night. Once the person who has the doll dies (lynched/killed by mafia/vig/JoaT), the PP leaves the game as a winner and the game continues. The town can still win if the PP wins. The Mafia can still win if the PP wins.

oh xD thanks for clearing that up

The problem with Jawile is that he roleclaimed Vigilante. I'm inclined to believe him since he's a new player and it's a typical new player thing to do. Therefore I think it'll be okay to remove him from your list.

I feel like Lauren is likely to slide by. I know she's dealing with stuff in real life but she has the same chance as anyone to be hiding a red role.

Well, LittleBeary has already roleclaimed as the Psychopath, and it would be useless to lynch someone who:
A. Can provide votes
B. Isn't mafia
C. Doesn't have the ability to kill
Dolby, on the other hand, could be potentially lynched, but he may be busy, which leads me to my next point.
FireNinja1. He has posted on both of the roleplays we are in together, and on my hybrid shop. This leads me to believe that he may be mafia, but I am not going to jump to conclusions.
Champ2947 promised to stop kawaiiing, and I believe we should hear what he has to say.
Yup. I did hear him say he would promise. I posted this list before he posted though.
lynn105 is confusing me. She has posted on the chatzy, but she hasn't posted on here.
Exactly.
Farobi, at least has been posting, unlike others.
Again, I am still suspicious of him, but he has been posting better posts.
Jawile may be mafia. He has been posting quite frequently on the roleplay I am in with him, and may just be refraining from posting in order to not reveal his role. But, he said that Beary and someone else(can't remember who) pressured him in, and may have nerves.
Jawile roleclaimed vig I believe. Also, if he was trying not to reveal his role, why did he post he was vig?
Kippla could potentially be mafia. She hasn't been posting a lot, and she voted for herself, leading me to believe two things:
A. She is mafia, and voted for herself knowing that she would have insurance from her mafia buddies to not vote for her
B. She doesn't want to play.
People shouldn't sign up if they don't want to play. That's it. I am not sure if we should lynch and inactive or wait and see if she will be modkilled. An inactive can do more harm than good.

June 26, 1983 (Day Two)

TKEXv31.jpg

Tina's hand meets the doorknob, and the front entrance to her apartment opens up. "Oh, you're all here for the sleepover? Come in!"
The majority of sleepovers in Hinamizawa was all-girls, but it was a mix of both; Jeremy and LittleBeary were the main visitors.
"So? What should we do first?" LittleBeary asks.
"I have some card decks and board games," Jeremy suggests. "I'll go get a deck for Go Fish first!" He gets up from the couch and goes to get a deck of cards.
"Wasn't Go Fish ITookYourWaffles' favorite card game?" LittleBeary asks.
"Actually, I think it was," Jeremy says across the room. However, Tina stays silent, and almost seems upset.
Jeremy, the more observant one even from far away, catches on about her silence quickly. "Tina? Are you okay? You seem quiet."
"O-oh, do I?" She replies. "I'm not, just excited for this sleepover!" LittleBeary was the most concerned.
Jeremy comes back. "I got the deck, let's play," he says, while dealing out cards. However, by the time all cards were dealt, there wasn't enough for Tina.
"Oh, sorry, I left some cards outside on the fire escape for ITookYourWaffles.," Jeremy apologizes.
Tina turns more upset about the matter. She, however, still remains quiet. LittleBeary was the contrary.
"It's ITookYourWaffles, right? You two were good friends," she says.
"Stop mentioning her name," Tina replies with her voice starting to become less and less sand.
"You don't have to act as if it's bad to pretend she's alive," LittleBeary points out with a straight voice. Her face floods with surprise as hands cup her throat. "Urgh..."
"I didn't want to do this," Tina chokes her words out, "but shut your mouth and stop mentioning ITookYourWaffles!"
Jeremy sneaks out his cell phone; it was hard to tell if he was sane or insane.
"It hurts... Stop..." LittleBeary pleads. Saliva spills from down her throat as Tina squeezes it.
Jeremy tries to get a call from 119, but as soon as his thumb meets 9, LittleBeary's frozen still. Her breath stops as well as her body. A few inches of yellow blood spill as well.
This wasn't a good trigger to the only one left. "RUN!" Jeremy dashes towards the front door which led to the halls.
Tina makes it to the door first. "Don't even try to leave!" She forces her kick to the pair and wipes them out temporarily.
However, one of them still attempts at making it out of this crazy room; Jeremy. He slides over to the door and tries to open it. His fingers touch the cold metal knob. "No!" He turns around.
A stun gun meets his body. "Urgh!" The stunning sound resonates throughout the story of the apartment, and Jeremy collapses to the floor.
She looks down at Jeremy. "Any last words before I end your suffering?" Tina asks the only one left. He manages to choke a few words out.
"I'd like to do so myself. I'd rather let you realize your mistakes the right away," He replies softly.
Tina snorts. "The right way? Let's see you do it then! I'd rather see you struggle anyway."
"You're a sick person," Jeremy insults her back. He presses a knife against the wall. He breathes in and out heavily. He forces his head against the wall, immediately causing blue blood to drip on the wooden floor. Short winces of pain are heard from Jeremy. The knife drops, and she collapses.
Tina is silent for a few seconds, and finally lets out an insane laugh! "Ha! I've finally done it! I got rid of those people!" She runs out to the fire escape exit..
"I hope you can see this, everyone!" Tina runs through the fire escape of the apartment, kicking the deck of cards in the process. Almost like a daredevil, she walks across the side of her apartment on the bricks sticking out. A ripping shirt could be heard. "Wha.." She starts to fall from her slip-up. Her eyes dim towards the moon's wide light. A splatting noise echoed throughout the neighborhood, and blue blood acts as a towel for the concrete pavement.

iLoveYou has been captured in the photographer's hands. She cannot vote, talk, or do any actions for the second day/night cycle.

Tina died a sad death even as a Paramedic.
Jeremy was an Insane Policeman.

LittleBeary loved dolls.

You have until March 4th, 5pm PST (about 54 hours due to a tight schedule) to decide who to lynch. If majority is reached before 3pm PST, we cannot guarantee that the Night Two will be up immediately.
Today, it takes 11 votes to lynch a player.

The problem with Jawile is that he roleclaimed Vigilante. I'm inclined to believe him since he's a new player and it's a typical new player thing to do. Therefore I think it'll be okay to remove him from your list.

I feel like Lauren is likely to slide by. I know she's dealing with stuff in real life but she has the same chance as anyone to be hiding a red role.

It's true, that's why I shot Lauren in Mafia V.

That is bad. But, Jer was probably the only insane police so we can trust the rest of the policemen now. But the worst thing is losing the paramedic.

*inserts screams of madness because blues died*

Honestly, the medic role sucks. It's basically impossible to successfully protect someone. Tina wasn't too into the game, it irritated her, she even wanted to be replaced, so good on the mafia for killing her. Jer was insane and inactive, would've just hurt the town. And Beary, well hahahaha, you didn't win. :p

Wait, I can't be killed by the Mafia either right? I'm confident the Photographer will let me go and it wouldn't be fair if the Mafia can kill me while this person abducted me.

Sorry Photographer but you did not catch Mafia. :/ Surprise.

Back