Looking for someone to draw stuff c: bells-TBT-trade

Ahhhh pikasweet I love it omg <33 Thank you so much it's so adorable ;v; Would you like to be payed or anything? D:

its up to you if you want to pay me ( because I don't want to sound greedy X3)
but a art trade sounds fun ( but you don't haft to :3)

hey! So I have a wedding to go to today, so it may be just another day or so till I can get you your art. ;A;

Aww what does your mayor look like? I'll give it a doodle c:
picture138.jpg
sorry its blurry I had to take it with my tablet X3

Hm. I might try drawing a vocaloid if you still want them. I need to learn how to use my tablet. I can't promise anything great, and I do realistic portraits so if that's not even something you'd like, tell me. /shrugs/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and if you'd like me to try, which one you would prefer.

Hm. I might try drawing a vocaloid if you still want them. I need to learn how to use my tablet. I can't promise anything great, and I do realistic portraits so if that's not even something you'd like, tell me. /shrugs/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and if you'd like me to try, which one you would prefer.

Ah I'm interested! : D Could you try Miku please? c: and how much would you liked to be payed in? c:

Ahh I'm not sure what I do will be worth anything n.n' You can look in Gamzee's commissioning thread to see what I did for her and I don't think I did her OC justice n.n' (I'd put the pic here as a ref but I'm on my phone) plus I'm better at traditional art so this is a new step.

If I do something good, I'll ask for something then maybe OTL

Ahh I'm not sure what I do will be worth anything n.n' You can look in Gamzee's commissioning thread to see what I did for her and I don't think I did her OC justice n.n' (I'd put the pic here as a ref but I'm on my phone) plus I'm better at traditional art so this is a new step.

If I do something good, I'll ask for something then maybe OTL

Aww I checked it out! It's amazing omg <33 And don't worry! Just try your best c:

Just let me know what you want whenever you finish : D

Back