• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for someone to draw stuff c: bells-TBT-trade

Ahhhh pikasweet I love it omg <33 Thank you so much it's so adorable ;v; Would you like to be payed or anything? D:

its up to you if you want to pay me ( because I don't want to sound greedy X3)
but a art trade sounds fun ( but you don't haft to :3)

hey! So I have a wedding to go to today, so it may be just another day or so till I can get you your art. ;A;

Aww what does your mayor look like? I'll give it a doodle c:
picture138.jpg
sorry its blurry I had to take it with my tablet X3

Hm. I might try drawing a vocaloid if you still want them. I need to learn how to use my tablet. I can't promise anything great, and I do realistic portraits so if that's not even something you'd like, tell me. /shrugs/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and if you'd like me to try, which one you would prefer.

Hm. I might try drawing a vocaloid if you still want them. I need to learn how to use my tablet. I can't promise anything great, and I do realistic portraits so if that's not even something you'd like, tell me. /shrugs/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and if you'd like me to try, which one you would prefer.

Ah I'm interested! : D Could you try Miku please? c: and how much would you liked to be payed in? c:

Ahh I'm not sure what I do will be worth anything n.n' You can look in Gamzee's commissioning thread to see what I did for her and I don't think I did her OC justice n.n' (I'd put the pic here as a ref but I'm on my phone) plus I'm better at traditional art so this is a new step.

If I do something good, I'll ask for something then maybe OTL

Ahh I'm not sure what I do will be worth anything n.n' You can look in Gamzee's commissioning thread to see what I did for her and I don't think I did her OC justice n.n' (I'd put the pic here as a ref but I'm on my phone) plus I'm better at traditional art so this is a new step.

If I do something good, I'll ask for something then maybe OTL

Aww I checked it out! It's amazing omg <33 And don't worry! Just try your best c:

Just let me know what you want whenever you finish : D

Back