• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for someone to draw stuff c: bells-TBT-trade

140408_081055.jpg
I can draw villagers like this? :3

Ellooooo ;; Here's some of my art examples if you're interested in commissioning.

tumblr_n3panvC1cY1txwts7o1_1280.png

tumblr_n3plggrWwk1txwts7o1_1280.png

I usually charge 1mil for mayor and 500k for extras ^^
So it's 1.5mil really (If that's not too expensive o: )

lynnnnnnnn i feel like craaaaaap
I completely forgot about this! But I finally thought/remembered the person I wanted to use as a ref for Miku so I'll do it tomorrow! Is it okay if its black and white except her hair? I may or may not do that, but I think it would be easier...

Seriously so sorry though wow.

lynnnnnnnn i feel like craaaaaap
I completely forgot about this! But I finally thought/remembered the person I wanted to use as a ref for Miku so I'll do it tomorrow! Is it okay if its black and white except her hair? I may or may not do that, but I think it would be easier...

Seriously so sorry though wow.
Aww it's fine c: you can make it b/w or however you want haha whatever looks best! : D let me know how much you want too! :)

Back